Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Tom Gardner Runs Ohio Brush Into The Ground

Tom Gardner wrote:

On 12/11/2014 2:52 AM, F. George McDuffee wrote:
On Wed, 10 Dec 2014 23:08:57 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer
wrote:

snip
Make no mistake, Tom Gardner destroyed the family business.

/snip

You had access to the company financials going back 10 or
more years?

A company established in 1879 and sold [not liquidated] in
2014 was in existence for 135 years. This is exceptional
longevity.

I have no kids and am getting old. I took the best of three deals that
has worked out well except for the building that I still own. But, just
now I have it leased with a positive cash flow and a Ohio State road
project coming through here in a couple of years, and all my employees
dispersed to other companies in the area in my industry. So, let the
wife-beater say what he may, he lies so often that nobody believes a
word he says anyway. I still kept the machine shop and am doing small
projects and consulting for other companies in my industry, there are a
bunch around here and in Milwaukee.

The fool is just jealous that someone who is self employed, can have
assets to sell and enough income to retire.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.