Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Tom Gardner Runs Ohio Brush Into The Ground

On 12/13/2014 8:01 AM, Jim Wilkins wrote:
Me too, but I have a lot of trouble translating what I can easily
visualize into words.
-jsw

I know what you mean. The answer is: Practice! I think that's why I
like to argue so much. To think of it, all my good friends are "sparing
partners" and they have the same affliction. Another mechanism I use is
to write stories, ones that no one will read but help me verbalize a
situation or event. I dream of writing Science Fiction but haven't been
able to mentally create an interesting situation.