Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Tom Gardner Runs Ohio Brush Into The Ground

On Sunday, December 14, 2014 12:04:51 PM UTC-8, Tom Gardner wrote:
On 12/14/2014 1:46 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:

Jesus. Whatever kinds of people you hang out with, I hope I never meet
one without a gun in my hand.

-- Ed Huntress

And here I'm getting softer toward gun control.

I think Jon should just be ignored, he never has any on-topic posts.I
don't consider his CAD/CAM on-topic because he only talks about things
that other people did and no one cares about. I've never seen anything
he has machined or built. I'd bet he is the first entry in everybody's
kill-file. Notice how he responds to his own posts? Unfortunately,
when other people respond to him, I see those posts. Is there a way to
filter those out? It's really quite sad, he just doesn't get it.

Of course Tom Gardner thinks I should be ignored but as I've proven over and over it never happens. :) The reason it never happens is that I post information that helps a lot of people who do metalworking.

Tom Gardner spent years pretending to be a successful business man in this newsgroup. I saw right through Tom Gardner lies. The reason a lying, sleazeball like Tom Gardner hates me is that I refused to buy into his bull**** and his lies.

Anyone who is objective now knows just how right I was about Tom Gardner being a liar, a fake and a phony.