Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] mogulah@hotmail.com is offline

Default Tom Gardner Runs Ohio Brush Into The Ground

Ed Huntress wrote:

Jon beat his wife and*was arrested on Domestic Abuse charges,

Again. An arrest is not a conviction. Nobody claims to be some angel of something.

Mr. JBTECH (what a joke) has*been living at the Orlando Rescue Mission and Salvation Army. Mr. So*called teacher has sat on his ass for the last year while his wife*worked a **** job to support their family.

So, i've been arrested (it never came of anything or it was mistaken identity), i've been in a physical altercation with women, i've sat on my ass in places I temporarily didn't like and my girlfriend has worked "****" jobs. STFW?

EVEN SO, this all looks contradictory to me. No one denies that Jon worked for a top corporation (Qualcomm) and his posts are much more on topic than most others here. I say that counts more here (compared to everyone else).

And on a separate note, i've heard about those soup kitchens and the claims that authorities put expensive and controversial prescription drugs and prison sedatives like seroquel and risperdal into the food that they serve those people and families.

AstraZeneca the British/Swiss drug maker produces Seroquel and Risperdal is made by Janssen, a division of Johnson & Johnson. I'm not tough on imports, it's just that the authorities and their fancy relationships with prescription drug salesmen from these corporations sometimes escape proper regulations in some of these cities. I've heard about all of that and I bet the delivery receipts of those drug companies in those places can prove it.

She decides she is tired of*this bull**** and wants out, so he beats her. Nice....some of you know Jon by names other than asshole...*

Topdownbydesign, is an alias of his, not mention OS Noir...lol oh yeah*
and he has even gone by the name of Frank Booth, jr... Gay-lee! Today*
Jon's wife was put out of her home to
live on the street. Nice way to*

pay her back for all the years she
took care of you, and for all the*