Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Tom Gardner Runs Ohio Brush Into The Ground

On Sat, 13 Dec 2014 11:35:57 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Saturday, December 13, 2014 8:48:54 AM UTC-8, Tom Gardner wrote:
On 12/13/2014 11:19 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

Jon? People skills? Pimple skills maybe..but people skills?
Impossible

He has good people skills, ask his bloody wife.

How does your wife feel about you bleeding her dry living of her Social Security?

Well, we sure know how your wife felt, Jon:

====================================

Mr.X hasn't read his email because he was removed from his home. Mr. X
(appropriate) was removed for beating his wife and expressing his
wishes to **** her 12 year old. On April 5th, Jon beat his wife and
was arrested on Domestic Abuse charges, Mr. JBTECH (what a joke) has
been living at the Orlando Rescue Mission and Salvation Army. Mr. So
called teacher has sat on his ass for the last year while his wife
worked a **** job to support their family. She decides she is tired of
this bull**** and wants out, so he beats her. \

Nice....some of you know Jon by names other than asshole...
Topdownbydesign, is an alias of his, not mention OS Noir...lol oh yeah
and he has even gone by the name of Frank Booth, jr... Gay-lee! Today
Jon's wife was put out of her home to live on the street. Nice way to
pay her back for all the years she took care of you, and for all the
many SolidWorks and Rhino updates she paid for. People Jon Banquer is
a joke. His word is **** and he is no teacher, he has never taught a
day in his life. He has never had a machine shop and never will. He is
now a delivery driver at the House of Plastics in Orlando. Here is
the number, go ahead give him a call 407-843-3290... Jon can also be
found on a lot of email lists that involve incest, BDSM and BBW's...
he goes by the name dominantjon... Sir Jon, he thinks himself a
Master. He is a Master alright, a conartist... Ok Jon, go ahead tell
these people the usual lies, I had an affair, I am on medication, I
don't have custody of my kids... It doesn't matter anymore. You beat
me, had me removed from my home and got me fired... and all I did was
love you and build a home, take care of you and stand behind you when
you were causing trouble for your so called friends... Tim, Bruce
watch your backs... he is nasty and thinks only of himself, just ask
my daughters.

Constance Banquer

The thing that throws me about this is that I thought you *despised*
Rhino.

--
Ed Huntress