Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default MIG Welding Basics

Nothing but respect for Jody. Part 1 of his new series on MIG welding:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KrwmK7df-s
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, July 29, 2014 3:22:10 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
Nothing but respect for Jody. Part 1 of his new series on MIG welding:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KrwmK7df-s

Google shows 7 views of this thread already. So much for slow Eddy's claim that no one reads what I post. Just another slow Eddy whopper.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, July 30, 2014 2:13:41 AM UTC, jon_banquer wrote:

Google shows 7 views of this thread already. So much for slow Eddy's claim that no one reads what I post. Just another slow Eddy whopper.

I am one of chte seven. I had to view it to see who posted it. But I did not watch the video.

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 7/30/2014 6:04 AM, wrote:
On Wednesday, July 30, 2014 2:13:41 AM UTC, jon_banquer wrote:

Did jon regain consciousness again?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, July 30, 2014 6:04:59 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Wednesday, July 30, 2014 2:13:41 AM UTC, jon_banquer wrote:

Google shows 7 views of this thread already. So much for slow Eddy's claim that no one reads what I post. Just another slow Eddy whopper.

I am one of chte seven. I had to view it to see who posted it. But I did not watch the video.

Dan

I suggest you watch it. It's specifically meant for someone like you. Even experienced MIG welders can learn from this video. Jody (person doing the video)is really someone special and I have nothing but respect for him
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, July 30, 2014 8:21:55 AM UTC-7, SteveB wrote:
On 7/30/2014 6:04 AM, wrote:

On Wednesday, July 30, 2014 2:13:41 AM UTC, jon_banquer wrote:

Did jon regain consciousness again?

Never lost it.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, July 29, 2014 3:22:10 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
Nothing but respect for Jody. Part 1 of his new series on MIG welding:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KrwmK7df-s

Now at 20 views. Like slow Eddy says, no one reads what I post.

BBBBBBBBBBBBWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaa

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, July 30, 2014 8:41:10 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:
On Wednesday, July 30, 2014 11:28:25 AM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:

On Tuesday, July 29, 2014 3:22:10 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:

Nothing but respect for Jody. Part 1 of his new series on MIG welding:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KrwmK7df-s

Now at 20 views. Like slow Eddy says, no one reads what I post.

BBBBBBBBBBBBWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaa

Now at 28 views.

Jon -

A while back, you posted a similar link about TIG welding. It was actually quite good, and I thanked you for it. As for the rest of your posts, There is very little that's useful, and a lot that just seeks to insult others.

Interestingly, it seems that in recent months Gunner/Wieber has mellowed a bit and has posted far less inflamatory crap than in recent years. But Banquer has stepped up to fill the void with his own "better/smarter/more popular than you garbage.

Long live rcm, where you can be sure to get a pitcher of sour milk with your coffee.

[[and before you ask, the brakes on my wife's car were replaced with a 2x4 nailed to the frame. you pull on the top end, and the bottom drags on the pavement. a tried and true, time-tested design. If it's good enough for Soap Box Derby, it's good enough for me, and it should be good enough for you.

If that didn't do the job for you, the brakes on my wife's car were replaced with a retro-rocket salvaged from an Apollo spacecraft. If it was good enough to stop Buzz Aldrin returning from the moon, it's good enough to stop my wife returning from work, and it ought to be good enough for you, too.]]
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

rangerssuck fired this volley in
:

But Banquer has stepped up to fill the void with his own
"better/smarter/more popular than you garbage.

Heh! Yeah... 28 views, in an industry with hundreds of thousands of people
learning welding, and on a site where videos of cats get tens of thousands
of views in a day...

28! To quote the infamous Jon, "Bwaaahhhaaahhhhaaa!"

(Gee... I'll bet it might be all the way up to 40 by today! G)
LLoyd
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, July 29, 2014 3:22:10 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
Nothing but respect for Jody. Part 1 of his new series on MIG welding:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KrwmK7df-s

Now at 36 views! So much for the slow Eddy lie that everyone has me killfiled. This would be yet another slow Eddy whooper that I've shown to be false.

Bottom line:

I often post very helpful info that most of Mark Wieber's clique of idiots read. So do other bozo's like the anonymous posting pussy: rangerssuck.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, July 31, 2014 7:32:10 AM UTC-7, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:
rangerssuck fired this volley in

:

But Banquer has stepped up to fill the void with his own

"better/smarter/more popular than you garbage.

Heh! Yeah... 28 views, in an industry with hundreds of thousands of people

learning welding, and on a site where videos of cats get tens of thousands

of views in a day...

28! To quote the infamous Jon, "Bwaaahhhaaahhhhaaa!"

(Gee... I'll bet it might be all the way up to 40 by today! G)

LLoyd

Yup, this thread may very well hit 40 views today because I know just how to use a dull tool like Loud and jerk his chain.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, July 31, 2014 9:43:46 AM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
On Thursday, July 31, 2014 7:32:10 AM UTC-7, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:

rangerssuck fired this volley in

:

But Banquer has stepped up to fill the void with his own

"better/smarter/more popular than you garbage.

Heh! Yeah... 28 views, in an industry with hundreds of thousands of people

learning welding, and on a site where videos of cats get tens of thousands

of views in a day...

28! To quote the infamous Jon, "Bwaaahhhaaahhhhaaa!"

(Gee... I'll bet it might be all the way up to 40 by today! G)

LLoyd

Yup, this thread may very well hit 40 views today because I know just how to use a dull tool like Loud and jerk his chain.

Now at 40 views!

Quality metalworking content... **** yeah!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

rangerssuck wrote:
On Wednesday, July 30, 2014 2:26:21 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:
On Wednesday, July 30, 2014 10:28:30 AM UTC-7, Terry Coombs wrote:

SteveB wrote:

On 7/30/2014 6:04 AM, wrote:

On Wednesday, July 30, 2014 2:13:41 AM UTC, jon_banquer wrote:

Did jon regain consciousness again?

That's not possible , he's brain-dead and has been for years .

--

Snag

I've forgotten more about CNC machining, CADCAM and automotive
repair than a loser like Coombs will ever know.

Now, there's a phrase that has NEVER made sense to me since my high
school algebra teacher said it: "Son, I've forgotten more about
algebra than you'll ever know."

What the hell kind of boast is that? That you're senile and your
memory has failed? I don't give a damn how much you've forgotten, it
seems the real question is how much you remember.

Just sayin'.

Well , you know how it is when you're totally incompetent at anything but
sniping at others on the internet from the relative safety of Mommy's
basement .
FWIW , I never claimed any expertise in either CNC or CADCAM , but I'm
pretty sure I can smoke Jonboi's ass as a mechanic . I shall now sit back
and laugh at him frothing at the mouth and spewing invective that I'll never
see - unless someone else quotes him in a response .
Have you seen that mug shot that someone posted a link to a couple of
weeks back ? Now there's a face even a mother couldn't love ! Bet a quarter
she makes him climb in and out the basement window so she doesn't accidently
see him . Bad as he looks on the web , in person it's gotta make people gag
..
--
Snag

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, July 31, 2014 2:26:29 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:
On Thursday, July 31, 2014 9:43:46 AM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:

On Thursday, July 31, 2014 7:32:10 AM UTC-7, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:

rangerssuck fired this volley in

:

But Banquer has stepped up to fill the void with his own

"better/smarter/more popular than you garbage.

Heh! Yeah... 28 views, in an industry with hundreds of thousands of people
learning welding, and on a site where videos of cats get tens of thousands

of views in a day...

28! To quote the infamous Jon, "Bwaaahhhaaahhhhaaa!"

(Gee... I'll bet it might be all the way up to 40 by today! G)

Yup, this thread may very well hit 40 views today because I know just how to use a dull tool like Loud and jerk his chain.

Now at 40 views!

Quality metalworking content... **** yeah!

Now, why doesn't the clique show up and start defending Lloyd and the college degrees that he *USED* to have ... HA HA HA HAAAAA HAAAAAAA ! ! !
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

.

--

Snag

More Mark Wieber clique of idiot member bull****. Killfiles are for pussies.. It should be obvious to anyone objective just how much of a pussy Coombs is. How many times has Coombs pretended I'm in his killfile only to directly respond to something I've posted?

Answer: So many times I've lost count.

Thanks to dull tools like Coombs and Loud this thread keeps getting bumped to the top. :)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

SteveB wrote:

On 7/30/2014 6:04 AM, wrote:

[...]

Sorry, Terry. I don't play that game of sniping at how someone looks or speculating about their relationship with their mother. But, I would expect that you and I both could very well "smoke his ass" as mechanics.

And (wouldn't you just know this would come up now) while I've worked on some amazing cars and bikes (Daytona winning, no less), I haven't turned wrenches professionally in over 35 years. So, it is ironically quite possible that I HAVE forgotten more about mechanics than Jon will ever know.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

SteveB wrote:

On 7/30/2014 6:04 AM, wrote:

[...]

Anonymous posting pussies like "rangerssuck" always have great achievements that can never be verified.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

rangerssuck fired this volley in
:

So, it is ironically quite possible that I HAVE forgotten more about
mechanics than Jon will ever know.

Heh! It couldn't be otherwise! How could you forget even ONE fact and
not have it be more than he ever knew!

He's just a web-snipe. He copies and pastes other people's stuff,
changes it a little to reflect his ignorant understandings, then waits
for critique.

When he gets a challenge (like for plagiarism, or outright
incorrectness), he responds with personal insults. He NEVER upholds his
arguments -- because he hasn't a mind!

I wasted the time to look at a couple of his blogs. The only positive

Lloyd
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

SteveB wrote:

On 7/30/2014 6:04 AM, wrote:

[...]

I shoulda thought before I hit the go button , that kinda stuff lowers one
to his level .

--
Snag

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, July 31, 2014 12:31:19 PM UTC-7, wrote:
[...]

Mark Wieber clique of idiot members will do what they always do: Completely ignore the bull**** that Loud posts. They do the same with Mark Wieber's many well documented lies. When it comes to lying, Mark Wieber is king.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, July 31, 2014 1:01:57 PM UTC-7, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh lied:

Bull**** and lies snipped

Nothing to respond to.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"rangerssuck" wrote in message

Snip

And (wouldn't you just know this would come up now) while I've worked on
some amazing cars and bikes (Daytona winning, no less), I haven't turned
wrenches professionally in over 35 years. So, it is ironically quite
possible that I HAVE forgotten more about mechanics than Jon will ever know.

[Ed]

Did you know Ray Walle, who won the Touring class in 1976 in a Mazda, and
then drove the car back home to Princeton, NJ?

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, July 31, 2014 1:05:04 PM UTC-7, Terry Coombs wrote:

I shoulda thought before I hit the go button , that kinda stuff lowers one

to his level .

--

Snag

Coombs doesn't think and this is just another one of his lame posts that proves as much.

While this series of Coombs blunders is typical, it's still nowhere near as funny as his posts that show he will do anything to trip over a dollar to get to a penny.

It's a good think Larry Jackass posts to this newsgroup because even an idiot like Coombs is still light years ahead of Larry Jackass.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, July 31, 2014 1:07:10 PM UTC-7, Ed Huntress wrote:
"rangerssuck" wrote in message

Snip

And (wouldn't you just know this would come up now) while I've worked on

some amazing cars and bikes (Daytona winning, no less), I haven't turned

wrenches professionally in over 35 years. So, it is ironically quite

possible that I HAVE forgotten more about mechanics than Jon will ever know.

[Ed]

Did you know Ray Walle, who won the Touring class in 1976 in a Mazda, and

then drove the car back home to Princeton, NJ?

--

Ed Huntress

Did you know that slow Eddy claims no one reads my threads and that this thread now has 46 views?

Yet another slow Eddy whopper debunked.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, July 31, 2014 4:07:10 PM UTC-4, Ed Huntress wrote:
"rangerssuck" wrote in message

Snip

And (wouldn't you just know this would come up now) while I've worked on

some amazing cars and bikes (Daytona winning, no less), I haven't turned

wrenches professionally in over 35 years. So, it is ironically quite

possible that I HAVE forgotten more about mechanics than Jon will ever know.

[Ed]

Did you know Ray Walle, who won the Touring class in 1976 in a Mazda, and

then drove the car back home to Princeton, NJ?

--

Ed Huntress

No, the Daytona thing was on Superbikes with Ken Augustine, Steve McLaughlin, Reg Pridmore and Butler & Smith, The BMW importer. Very cool, state of the art stuff back then, but wouldn't hold a candle to the crotch rockets on the showroom floor today. Steve & Reg finished 1st & 2nd in a photo finish.. We had a third bike (and I can't remember the name of the driver) that was actually running faster, but he was hit in the shifter, popped into neutral and blew a rod.

We did, a couple of times, bolt licence plates on these puppies and tear up Rockland County and the Palisades Interstate Parkway. What a blast!

http://goo.gl/Qm8Kn5
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, July 29, 2014 3:22:10 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
Nothing but respect for Jody. Part 1 of his new series on MIG welding:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KrwmK7df-s

Now at 52 views. :)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, July 29, 2014 3:22:10 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
Nothing but respect for Jody. Part 1 of his new series on MIG welding:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KrwmK7df-s

Now at 56 views.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, July 31, 2014 5:30:43 PM UTC-4, rangerssuck wrote:
[...]

Looking at gaps along side of the road and distances of how far down it is to the Hudson like around the Palisades and between there and Poughkeepsie and those bridges around there - whew !! Its a mighty far distance down !!

I'd be scared to hit pedal to metal around those parts. NJ just doesn't seem to have enough room for all of that high speed racing. I've never any of it, really !!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, July 29, 2014 3:22:10 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
Nothing but respect for Jody. Part 1 of his new series on MIG welding:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KrwmK7df-s

Now at 66 views.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, July 29, 2014 3:22:10 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
Nothing but respect for Jody. Part 1 of his new series on MIG welding:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KrwmK7df-s

Now at almost 80 views.

Basics of CRM Gungun Woodworking 0 March 21st 08 05:13 AM
Basics of CRM Gungun Electronics Repair 0 March 20th 08 01:28 PM
Basics of CRM Gungun UK diy 0 March 20th 08 01:26 PM
Basics of CRM Gungun Metalworking 0 March 20th 08 01:26 PM
Pen Turning Basics Pete & Kathy Woodturning 9 October 21st 06 01:43 PM