Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default MIG Welding Basics

rangerssuck wrote:
On Thursday, July 31, 2014 3:10:10 PM UTC-4, Terry Coombs wrote:
rangerssuck wrote:

On Wednesday, July 30, 2014 2:26:21 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:

On Wednesday, July 30, 2014 10:28:30 AM UTC-7, Terry Coombs wrote:

SteveB wrote:

On 7/30/2014 6:04 AM, wrote:

On Wednesday, July 30, 2014 2:13:41 AM UTC, jon_banquer wrote:

Did jon regain consciousness again?

That's not possible , he's brain-dead and has been for years .

--

Snag

I've forgotten more about CNC machining, CADCAM and automotive

repair than a loser like Coombs will ever know.

Now, there's a phrase that has NEVER made sense to me since my high

school algebra teacher said it: "Son, I've forgotten more about

algebra than you'll ever know."

What the hell kind of boast is that? That you're senile and your

memory has failed? I don't give a damn how much you've forgotten, it

seems the real question is how much you remember.

Just sayin'.

Well , you know how it is when you're totally incompetent at
anything but

sniping at others on the internet from the relative safety of
Mommy's

basement .

FWIW , I never claimed any expertise in either CNC or CADCAM , but
I'm

pretty sure I can smoke Jonboi's ass as a mechanic . I shall now sit
back

and laugh at him frothing at the mouth and spewing invective that
I'll never

see - unless someone else quotes him in a response .

Have you seen that mug shot that someone posted a link to a couple
of

weeks back ? Now there's a face even a mother couldn't love ! Bet a
quarter

she makes him climb in and out the basement window so she doesn't
accidently

see him . Bad as he looks on the web , in person it's gotta make
people gag

.

--

Snag

Sorry, Terry. I don't play that game of sniping at how someone looks
or speculating about their relationship with their mother. But, I
would expect that you and I both could very well "smoke his ass" as
mechanics.

And (wouldn't you just know this would come up now) while I've worked
on some amazing cars and bikes (Daytona winning, no less), I haven't
turned wrenches professionally in over 35 years. So, it is ironically
quite possible that I HAVE forgotten more about mechanics than Jon
will ever know.

I shoulda thought before I hit the go button , that kinda stuff lowers one
to his level .

--
Snag