Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default MIG Welding Basics

On Thursday, July 31, 2014 12:31:19 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Thursday, July 31, 2014 2:26:29 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:

On Thursday, July 31, 2014 9:43:46 AM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:

On Thursday, July 31, 2014 7:32:10 AM UTC-7, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:

rangerssuck fired this volley in

:

But Banquer has stepped up to fill the void with his own

"better/smarter/more popular than you garbage.

Heh! Yeah... 28 views, in an industry with hundreds of thousands of people

learning welding, and on a site where videos of cats get tens of thousands

of views in a day...

28! To quote the infamous Jon, "Bwaaahhhaaahhhhaaa!"

(Gee... I'll bet it might be all the way up to 40 by today! G)

Yup, this thread may very well hit 40 views today because I know just how to use a dull tool like Loud and jerk his chain.

Now at 40 views!

Quality metalworking content... **** yeah!

Now, why doesn't the clique show up and start defending Lloyd and the college degrees that he *USED* to have ... HA HA HA HAAAAA HAAAAAAA ! ! !

Mark Wieber clique of idiot members will do what they always do: Completely ignore the bull**** that Loud posts. They do the same with Mark Wieber's many well documented lies. When it comes to lying, Mark Wieber is king.