Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default MIG Welding Basics

On Thursday, July 31, 2014 12:10:10 PM UTC-7, Terry Coombs wrote:
rangerssuck wrote:

On Wednesday, July 30, 2014 2:26:21 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:

On Wednesday, July 30, 2014 10:28:30 AM UTC-7, Terry Coombs wrote:

SteveB wrote:

On 7/30/2014 6:04 AM, wrote:

On Wednesday, July 30, 2014 2:13:41 AM UTC, jon_banquer wrote:

Did jon regain consciousness again?

That's not possible , he's brain-dead and has been for years .

--

Snag

I've forgotten more about CNC machining, CADCAM and automotive

repair than a loser like Coombs will ever know.

Now, there's a phrase that has NEVER made sense to me since my high

school algebra teacher said it: "Son, I've forgotten more about

algebra than you'll ever know."

What the hell kind of boast is that? That you're senile and your

memory has failed? I don't give a damn how much you've forgotten, it

seems the real question is how much you remember.

Just sayin'.

Well , you know how it is when you're totally incompetent at anything but

sniping at others on the internet from the relative safety of Mommy's

basement .

FWIW , I never claimed any expertise in either CNC or CADCAM , but I'm

pretty sure I can smoke Jonboi's ass as a mechanic . I shall now sit back

and laugh at him frothing at the mouth and spewing invective that I'll never

see - unless someone else quotes him in a response .

Have you seen that mug shot that someone posted a link to a couple of

weeks back ? Now there's a face even a mother couldn't love ! Bet a quarter

she makes him climb in and out the basement window so she doesn't accidently

see him . Bad as he looks on the web , in person it's gotta make people gag

.

--

Snag

More Mark Wieber clique of idiot member bull****. Killfiles are for pussies.. It should be obvious to anyone objective just how much of a pussy Coombs is. How many times has Coombs pretended I'm in his killfile only to directly respond to something I've posted?

Answer: So many times I've lost count.

Thanks to dull tools like Coombs and Loud this thread keeps getting bumped to the top. :)