Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default MIG Welding Basics

On Thursday, July 31, 2014 1:07:10 PM UTC-7, Ed Huntress wrote:
"rangerssuck" wrote in message

Snip

And (wouldn't you just know this would come up now) while I've worked on

some amazing cars and bikes (Daytona winning, no less), I haven't turned

wrenches professionally in over 35 years. So, it is ironically quite

possible that I HAVE forgotten more about mechanics than Jon will ever know.

[Ed]

Did you know Ray Walle, who won the Touring class in 1976 in a Mazda, and

then drove the car back home to Princeton, NJ?

--

Ed Huntress

Did you know that slow Eddy claims no one reads my threads and that this thread now has 46 views?

Yet another slow Eddy whopper debunked.