Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default MIG Welding Basics

Nothing but respect for Jody. Part 1 of his new series on MIG welding:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KrwmK7df-s
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, July 29, 2014 3:22:10 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
Nothing but respect for Jody. Part 1 of his new series on MIG welding:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KrwmK7df-s

Google shows 7 views of this thread already. So much for slow Eddy's claim that no one reads what I post. Just another slow Eddy whopper.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, July 30, 2014 2:13:41 AM UTC, jon_banquer wrote:

Google shows 7 views of this thread already. So much for slow Eddy's claim that no one reads what I post. Just another slow Eddy whopper.

I am one of chte seven. I had to view it to see who posted it. But I did not watch the video.

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 7/30/2014 6:04 AM, wrote:
On Wednesday, July 30, 2014 2:13:41 AM UTC, jon_banquer wrote:

Did jon regain consciousness again?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, July 30, 2014 8:21:55 AM UTC-7, SteveB wrote:
On 7/30/2014 6:04 AM, wrote:

On Wednesday, July 30, 2014 2:13:41 AM UTC, jon_banquer wrote:

Did jon regain consciousness again?

Never lost it.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

SteveB wrote:
On 7/30/2014 6:04 AM, wrote:
On Wednesday, July 30, 2014 2:13:41 AM UTC, jon_banquer wrote:

Did jon regain consciousness again?

That's not possible , he's brain-dead and has been for years .

--
Snag

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, July 30, 2014 6:04:59 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Wednesday, July 30, 2014 2:13:41 AM UTC, jon_banquer wrote:

Google shows 7 views of this thread already. So much for slow Eddy's claim that no one reads what I post. Just another slow Eddy whopper.

I am one of chte seven. I had to view it to see who posted it. But I did not watch the video.

Dan

I suggest you watch it. It's specifically meant for someone like you. Even experienced MIG welders can learn from this video. Jody (person doing the video)is really someone special and I have nothing but respect for him

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, July 29, 2014 3:22:10 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
Nothing but respect for Jody. Part 1 of his new series on MIG welding:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KrwmK7df-s

Now at 20 views. Like slow Eddy says, no one reads what I post.

BBBBBBBBBBBBWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaa

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, July 30, 2014 8:41:10 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:
On Wednesday, July 30, 2014 11:28:25 AM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:

On Tuesday, July 29, 2014 3:22:10 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:

Nothing but respect for Jody. Part 1 of his new series on MIG welding:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KrwmK7df-s

Now at 20 views. Like slow Eddy says, no one reads what I post.

BBBBBBBBBBBBWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaa

Now at 28 views.

Jon -

A while back, you posted a similar link about TIG welding. It was actually quite good, and I thanked you for it. As for the rest of your posts, There is very little that's useful, and a lot that just seeks to insult others.

Interestingly, it seems that in recent months Gunner/Wieber has mellowed a bit and has posted far less inflamatory crap than in recent years. But Banquer has stepped up to fill the void with his own "better/smarter/more popular than you garbage.

Long live rcm, where you can be sure to get a pitcher of sour milk with your coffee.

[[and before you ask, the brakes on my wife's car were replaced with a 2x4 nailed to the frame. you pull on the top end, and the bottom drags on the pavement. a tried and true, time-tested design. If it's good enough for Soap Box Derby, it's good enough for me, and it should be good enough for you.

If that didn't do the job for you, the brakes on my wife's car were replaced with a retro-rocket salvaged from an Apollo spacecraft. If it was good enough to stop Buzz Aldrin returning from the moon, it's good enough to stop my wife returning from work, and it ought to be good enough for you, too.]]
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

rangerssuck fired this volley in
:

But Banquer has stepped up to fill the void with his own
"better/smarter/more popular than you garbage.

Heh! Yeah... 28 views, in an industry with hundreds of thousands of people
learning welding, and on a site where videos of cats get tens of thousands
of views in a day...

28! To quote the infamous Jon, "Bwaaahhhaaahhhhaaa!"

(Gee... I'll bet it might be all the way up to 40 by today! G)
LLoyd
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, July 31, 2014 7:32:10 AM UTC-7, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:
rangerssuck fired this volley in

:

But Banquer has stepped up to fill the void with his own

"better/smarter/more popular than you garbage.

Heh! Yeah... 28 views, in an industry with hundreds of thousands of people

learning welding, and on a site where videos of cats get tens of thousands

of views in a day...

28! To quote the infamous Jon, "Bwaaahhhaaahhhhaaa!"

(Gee... I'll bet it might be all the way up to 40 by today! G)

LLoyd

Yup, this thread may very well hit 40 views today because I know just how to use a dull tool like Loud and jerk his chain.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, July 29, 2014 3:22:10 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
Nothing but respect for Jody. Part 1 of his new series on MIG welding:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KrwmK7df-s

Now at 36 views! So much for the slow Eddy lie that everyone has me killfiled. This would be yet another slow Eddy whooper that I've shown to be false.

Bottom line:

I often post very helpful info that most of Mark Wieber's clique of idiots read. So do other bozo's like the anonymous posting pussy: rangerssuck.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, July 29, 2014 3:22:10 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
Nothing but respect for Jody. Part 1 of his new series on MIG welding:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KrwmK7df-s

Now at 52 views. :)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, July 29, 2014 3:22:10 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
Nothing but respect for Jody. Part 1 of his new series on MIG welding:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KrwmK7df-s

Now at 56 views.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, July 29, 2014 3:22:10 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
Nothing but respect for Jody. Part 1 of his new series on MIG welding:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KrwmK7df-s

Now at 66 views.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, July 29, 2014 3:22:10 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
Nothing but respect for Jody. Part 1 of his new series on MIG welding:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KrwmK7df-s

Now at almost 80 views.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, July 29, 2014 3:22:10 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
Nothing but respect for Jody. Part 1 of his new series on MIG welding:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KrwmK7df-s

Now at close to 90 views.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sunday, August 3, 2014 11:42:00 AM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:
On Tuesday, July 29, 2014 3:22:10 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:

Nothing but respect for Jody. Part 1 of his new series on MIG welding:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KrwmK7df-s

Now at close to 90 views.

And you can tell that little fella Lloyd that you've reached his 40 posts challenge for this thread.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote in message

On Sunday, August 3, 2014 11:42:00 AM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:
On Tuesday, July 29, 2014 3:22:10 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:

Nothing but respect for Jody. Part 1 of his new series on MIG welding:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KrwmK7df-s

Now at close to 90 views.

And you can tell that little fella Lloyd that you've reached his 40 posts
challenge for this thread.

[Ed]

This is funny. Banquer posts a link to someone else's video, and then
everyone who responds to him does so to tell him what they think of him for
posting -- mostly bad. g

That's Jon's definition of success, I suppose....

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sunday, August 3, 2014 1:34:46 PM UTC-7, Ed Huntress wrote:
wrote in message

On Sunday, August 3, 2014 11:42:00 AM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:

On Tuesday, July 29, 2014 3:22:10 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:

Nothing but respect for Jody. Part 1 of his new series on MIG welding:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KrwmK7df-s

Now at close to 90 views.

And you can tell that little fella Lloyd that you've reached his 40 posts

challenge for this thread.

[Ed]

This is funny. Banquer posts a link to someone else's video, and then

everyone who responds to him does so to tell him what they think of him for

posting -- mostly bad. g

That's Jon's definition of success, I suppose....

--

Ed Huntress

What's funny is how I prove over and over that both slow Eddy and Loud lie frequently. In slow Eddy's case, I've nailed him for lying for over a decade.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sunday, August 3, 2014 1:31:35 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Sunday, August 3, 2014 11:42:00 AM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:

On Tuesday, July 29, 2014 3:22:10 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:

Nothing but respect for Jody. Part 1 of his new series on MIG welding:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KrwmK7df-s

Now at close to 90 views.

And you can tell that little fella Lloyd that you've reached his 40 posts challenge for this thread.

Nobody can tell an asshole like Loud anything. He knows it all.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, July 29, 2014 3:22:10 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
Nothing but respect for Jody. Part 1 of his new series on MIG welding:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KrwmK7df-s

Now at close to 100 views.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, July 29, 2014 3:22:10 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
Nothing but respect for Jody. Part 1 of his new series on MIG welding:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KrwmK7df-s

Now at over 100 views.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, July 29, 2014 3:22:10 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
Nothing but respect for Jody. Part 1 of his new series on MIG welding:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KrwmK7df-s

Part 2:

http://youtu.be/AZbCTg8otRc?list=UUq...j4-UApS_m_6mPw
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, July 29, 2014 3:22:10 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
Nothing but respect for Jody. Part 1 of his new series on MIG welding:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KrwmK7df-s

Part 3:

http://youtu.be/sZuq4XQTHVs?list=UUq...j4-UApS_m_6mPw
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, July 29, 2014 3:22:10 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
Nothing but respect for Jody. Part 1 of his new series on MIG welding:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KrwmK7df-s

Part 4:

http://youtu.be/lSNXTgmNbxk?list=UUq...j4-UApS_m_6mPw
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, September 2, 2014 10:52:02 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
On Tuesday, July 29, 2014 3:22:10 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:

Nothing but respect for Jody. Part 1 of his new series on MIG welding:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KrwmK7df-s

Part 4:

http://youtu.be/lSNXTgmNbxk?list=UUq...j4-UApS_m_6mPw

Now at close to 120 views.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, July 29, 2014 3:22:10 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
Nothing but respect for Jody. Part 1 of his new series on MIG welding:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KrwmK7df-s

Now at 126 views.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Friday, September 5, 2014 2:37:06 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
On Thursday, September 4, 2014 3:48:53 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:

On Tuesday, July 29, 2014 3:22:10 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:

Nothing but respect for Jody. Part 1 of his new series on MIG welding:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KrwmK7df-s

Now at 126 views.

Now at 130 views.

Only 2 new views today? We can do better!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 6 Sep 2014 14:57:34 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Friday, September 5, 2014 2:37:06 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
On Thursday, September 4, 2014 3:48:53 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:

On Tuesday, July 29, 2014 3:22:10 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:

snip

Now at 130 views.

Only 2 new views today? We can do better!

Jon, here's a tip that may help you with your self-promoting and
scalp-collecting:

Anyone who looks at the thread will notice that the majority of the
posts are from you talking to yourself. This is patently a weird
thing, and many people are going to shy away from it, like a bluefish
that sees a shiny steel leader attached to the piece of mossbunker on
the hook.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Friday, September 5, 2014 2:37:06 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
On Thursday, September 4, 2014 3:48:53 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:

On Tuesday, July 29, 2014 3:22:10 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:

snip

Now at 130 views.

Only 2 new views today? We can do better!

Jon, here's a tip that may help you with your self-promoting and
scalp-collecting:

Anyone who looks at the thread will notice that the majority of the
posts are from you talking to yourself. This is patently a weird
thing, and many people are going to shy away from it, like a bluefish
that sees a shiny steel leader attached to the piece of mossbunker on
the hook.

The dumbest person who talks to jon banquer is himself.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Friday, September 5, 2014 2:37:06 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
On Thursday, September 4, 2014 3:48:53 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:

On Tuesday, July 29, 2014 3:22:10 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:

snip

Now at 130 views.

Only 2 new views today? We can do better!

Jon, here's a tip that may help you with your self-promoting and
scalp-collecting:

Anyone who looks at the thread will notice that the majority of the
posts are from you talking to yourself. This is patently a weird thing,
and many people are going to shy away from it, like a bluefish that sees
a shiny steel leader attached to the piece of mossbunker on the hook.

Had you not responded to his post, I wouldn't have to know about it -- I
have him kill-filed.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

Basics of CRM Gungun Woodworking 0 March 21st 08 05:13 AM
Basics of CRM Gungun Electronics Repair 0 March 20th 08 01:28 PM
Basics of CRM Gungun UK diy 0 March 20th 08 01:26 PM
Basics of CRM Gungun Metalworking 0 March 20th 08 01:26 PM
Pen Turning Basics Pete & Kathy Woodturning 9 October 21st 06 01:43 PM