Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] mogulah@hotmail.com is offline

Default MIG Welding Basics

On Wednesday, July 30, 2014 9:55:38 AM UTC-4, DTJ wrote:

On 30-Jul-14 9:04 PM, wrote:

On Wednesday, July 30, 2014 2:13:41 AM UTC, jon_banquer wrote:

Google shows 7 views of this thread already. So much for slow Eddy's claim that no one reads what I post. Just another slow Eddy whopper.

I am one of chte seven. I had to view it to see who posted it.
But I did not watch the video.

.......... and I would never have been aware of your post had Dan not
replied to it!

Please ignore him Dan!

Hey DTJ, it clearly wasn't important enough to tell Dan to ignore jon before now, so why try it afterward? Isn't that a little day-late-dollar-short?