Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
PrecisionmachinisT PrecisionmachinisT is offline

Default MIG Welding Basics

"rangerssuck" wrote in message
On Wednesday, July 30, 2014 2:26:21 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:
On Wednesday, July 30, 2014 10:28:30 AM UTC-7, Terry Coombs wrote:

SteveB wrote:

On 7/30/2014 6:04 AM, wrote:

On Wednesday, July 30, 2014 2:13:41 AM UTC, jon_banquer wrote:

Did jon regain consciousness again?

That's not possible , he's brain-dead and has been for years .

--

Snag

I've forgotten more about CNC machining, CADCAM and automotive repair
than a loser like Coombs will ever know.

Now, there's a phrase that has NEVER made sense to me since my high school
algebra teacher said it: "Son, I've forgotten more about algebra than
you'll ever know."

What the hell kind of boast is that? That you're senile and your memory
has failed? I don't give a damn how much you've forgotten, it seems the
real question is how much you remember.

Just sayin'.

Well, the implication is that you still don't ****ing know diddly squat, in
comparison.

--just remember this doesn't mean that you're still not perfectly free to
prove otherwise.