Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default MIG Welding Basics

On Thursday, July 31, 2014 1:05:04 PM UTC-7, Terry Coombs wrote:

I shoulda thought before I hit the go button , that kinda stuff lowers one

to his level .

--

Snag

Coombs doesn't think and this is just another one of his lame posts that proves as much.

While this series of Coombs blunders is typical, it's still nowhere near as funny as his posts that show he will do anything to trip over a dollar to get to a penny.

It's a good think Larry Jackass posts to this newsgroup because even an idiot like Coombs is still light years ahead of Larry Jackass.