Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default What government shutdown means to you

On Mon, 14 Oct 2013 02:46:06 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sun, 13 Oct 2013 18:25:38 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Sunday, October 13, 2013 9:07:28 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:

Please post the URl of your web site so I can see what a good website looks like.

You wouldn't know what a good web site looked like if it was shoved up your ass sideways.

So you are saying that you do not have a website, but feel no one will realise that. Sorry but most of the people here are smarter than that.

Dan

Everyone here is smarter than Jon.

Dan apparently isn't. (He hasn't plonked jon yet.)

I wonder if he will be punched out at Westec again this year?

Someone please be sure to post the humorous pics.

--
In the depth of winter, I finally learned
that within me there lay an invincible summer.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, October 14, 2013 5:45:33 PM UTC-7, Gunner Asch wrote:

I wonder if Jon will enlighten the group about that rather infamous

event at Westec? Im sure he has healed up by now.

You still haven't healed from the brain damage your stroke caused, Wieber as your lying has continued to increase. See above.

How about it Jonboi? Want to tell the boys how you got the ****

knocked out of you in public at Westec?

Never happened. Internet gossip spread by lying scumbags with an axe to grind.

Oh there are lots of other articles out there..from multiple writers

who know him. Lots

There sure are. Here's one. Can you post a link to one about you? :)

http://cadinsider.typepad.com/my_web...dge-again.html

How about you tell this group how you tried to connect with me on LinkedIn and I refused your offer. How do my skills that I'm endorsed for and my connections compare to yours, Wieber?

BBBBBBBBBBBWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Stick to Facebook, Wieber. It's more your speed.

Which is why he resides in every killfile Ive ever setup. I wont deal

with him..the need for a shower afterwards is overcoming and Ive

better things to do.

You won't deal with me or many others who kick your worthless, lying ass to the curb on a constant basis, Wieber. Too bad we know exactly who and what you are, and that there isn't a damn thing you can do about it except make your phoney death threats. :)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, October 14, 2013 5:50:28 PM UTC-7, Larry Jaques wrote:

Someone please be sure to post the humorous pics.

Here is a humorous picture of "home and garden handyman" Larry Jackass:

http://tinyurl.com/mnnglut

Larry Jackass's LinkedIn profile has life long loser written all over it:

"College majors would have included electrical and mechanical engineering had I gone to college, but I wanted to get straight to tech school and into work out of high school. I've always had an affinity for machines (and they for me) and how things work. I recently researched CNC machining am just now getting a computer controlled router into operation (Dec 2013) for artistic and signmaking endeavors. Building and fabrication are in my blood. Stay tuned for more exciting episodes in the multi-faceted life Larry lives."

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, October 14, 2013 3:11:05 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:

I have posted links showing some of the shops I've worked in, tools, techniques I use, etc.

That you wish to continue to lie about this isn't something I control. Your posts frequently prove you to be a fool. This is yet another example of you showing what a fool you truly are.

I have not lied about anything. I have merely asked you to post the URL of your website and post a link to your home shop.

Funny but I do not see anyone siding with you and supporting your statements. And it would be so easy to post the URL to your website, if you had a website.

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, October 14, 2013 6:52:24 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Monday, October 14, 2013 3:11:05 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:

I have posted links showing some of the shops I've worked in, tools, techniques I use, etc.

That you wish to continue to lie about this isn't something I control. Your posts frequently prove you to be a fool. This is yet another example of you showing what a fool you truly are.

I have not lied about anything. I have merely asked you to post the URL of your website and post a link to your home shop.

Funny but I do not see anyone siding with you and supporting your statements. And it would be so easy to post the URL to your website, if you had a website.

Dan

You have lied and you constantly use misdirection. I've answered your question numerous times before and you know it, **** bag.

The problem is that you don't like my answer because I get to use better equipment than you will ever own and I don't have to pay a cent to use it... ever.

When you claim "I don't see anyone siding with you and supporting your statement" this shows how weak you truly are because you need others to stand behind you to justify your lies and misdirection. The fact is most people don't give a **** where I machine but you can't seem to grasp this fact because you have **** for brains and you can't think independently.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, October 14, 2013 10:26:21 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:

You have lied and you constantly use misdirection. I've answered your question numerous times before and you know it, **** bag.

You have answered numerous times but in the same manner as you now answer. No facts, just assertions.

The problem is that you don't like my answer because I get to use better equipment than you will ever own and I don't have to pay a cent to use it.... ever.

I really do not care if you use better equipment. What I have is what I bought and it is usually adequate for the Recreational Metalworking that I do.. If I wanted better tools, I could buy them. For me machining is a hobby..

And I do not need anyone to stand behind me. I was just pointing out that you seem to have no one that believes you could do better when you say a website is lame. I just have no respect for someone that talks big but does not actually do much.

Dan

When you claim "I don't see anyone siding with you and supporting your statement" this shows how weak you truly are because you need others to stand behind you to justify your lies and misdirection. The fact is most people don't give a **** where I machine but you can't seem to grasp this fact because you have **** for brains and you can't think independently.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, October 14, 2013 7:58:41 PM UTC-7, wrote:

It's very easy to see who endorses my skill set and just how successful my blogs and LinkedIn group is. Face it, you're a moron with no clues and you need someone like Wieber just to help you wipe your ass.

"I was just pointing out that you seem to have no one that believes you could do better when you say a website is lame. I just have no respect for someone that talks big but does not actually do much."

I have no respect for someone who can't think for himself and is too lazy to do his homework. If you did get off your lazy ass and started doing your homework, you would find out if I knew what I'm talking about or not. Instead you would rather relying on what morons like Wieber, iggy, Larry Jackass, "slow Eddy" and KiddingNoOne tell you. You're only slightingly more intelligent than these idiots are and that's no compliment. Now sit down and shut up because you have nothing to say.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2013-10-15, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 14 Oct 2013 19:37:47 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

Everyone here is smarter than Jon.

I wonder if he will be punched out at Westec again this year?

In a 20 ton press?

I wonder if Jon will enlighten the group about that rather infamous
event at Westec? Im sure he has healed up by now.

VBG

How about it Jonboi? Want to tell the boys how you got the ****
knocked out of you in public at Westec?

http://home.earthlink.net/~cadcamcnc...-Part%20II.pdf
http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Arch.../msg00111.html

What happened at Westec?

Oh there are lots of other articles out there..from multiple writers
who know him. Lots

Which is why he resides in every killfile Ive ever setup. I wont deal
with him..the need for a shower afterwards is overcoming and Ive
better things to do.

Gunner

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, October 14, 2013 8:54:19 PM UTC-7, Ignoramus30725 wrote:

What happened at Westec?

How would Wieber know? He wasn't there.

All Wieber can do is lie like he most often does or post worthless gossip.

Worthless gossip is exactly what morons like iggy live for because it's much easier than focusing on building real talent and real mechanical skill.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

Everyone here is smarter than Jon.

I wonder if he will be punched out at Westec again this year?

In a 20 ton press?

I wonder if Jon will enlighten the group about that rather infamous
event at Westec? Im sure he has healed up by now.

VBG

How about it Jonboi? Want to tell the boys how you got the ****
knocked out of you in public at Westec?

http://home.earthlink.net/~cadcamcnc...-Part%20II.pdf
http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Arch.../msg00111.html

Oh there are lots of other articles out there..from multiple writers
who know him. Lots

Which is why he resides in every killfile Ive ever setup. I wont deal
with him..the need for a shower afterwards is overcoming and Ive
better things to do.

I killfiled him not long after I started reading the group. His
absurd 'rules for buying' told me he was an insane loser. Who would by
anything from a liar like him?

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

Everyone here is smarter than Jon.

I wonder if he will be punched out at Westec again this year?

In a 20 ton press?

I wonder if Jon will enlighten the group about that rather infamous
event at Westec? Im sure he has healed up by now.

VBG

How about it Jonboi? Want to tell the boys how you got the ****
knocked out of you in public at Westec?

http://home.earthlink.net/~cadcamcnc...-Part%20II.pdf
http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Arch.../msg00111.html

What happened at Westec?

Id suggest asking Jonboi for the details.....snicker

Oh there are lots of other articles out there..from multiple writers
who know him. Lots

Which is why he resides in every killfile Ive ever setup. I wont deal
with him..the need for a shower afterwards is overcoming and Ive
better things to do.

Gunner

--
""Almost all liberal behavioral tropes track the impotent rage of small
children. Thus, for example, there is also the popular tactic of
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, October 14, 2013 11:30:23 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:
On Monday, October 14, 2013 7:58:41 PM UTC-7, wrote:

It's very easy to see who endorses my skill set and just how successful my globs and LinkedIn group is. Face it, you're a moron with no clues and you need someone like Wieber just to help you wipe your ass.

I have no respect for someone who can't think for himself and is too lazy to do his homework. If you did get off your lazy ass and started doing your homework, you would find out if I knew what I'm talking about or not. Instead you would rather relying on what morons like Wieber, iggy, Larry Jackass, "slow Eddy" and KiddingNoOne tell you. You're only slightingly more intelligent than these idiots are and that's no compliment. Now sit down and shut up because you have nothing to say.

I do not need to go searching the internet to find out if you know what you are talking about. And do not need te rely on others, I can see plenty of your posts right here in this news group. But I never see where you have given any good advise to anyone.

Now if you were really good, you could lead by example, rather than post derogatory remarks about what others have done.

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, October 15, 2013 5:09:23 AM UTC-7, wrote:
[...]

You're a ****ing moron with no clues.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, October 15, 2013 12:48:11 AM UTC-7, Gunner Asch wrote:

Id suggest asking Jonboi for the details.....snicker

Not a chance. iggy doesn't want facts and neither do you.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, October 14, 2013 11:57:46 PM UTC-7, Michael Terrell wrote:

I killfiled him not long after I started reading the group. His

absurd 'rules for buying' told me he was an insane loser. Who would by

anything from a liar like him?

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.

Terrell must be confusing me with his cult leader, Mark Wieber who does nothing but lie.

Terrell couldn't afford to buy anything I have for sale as he can't even afford to fix his leaking roofs.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, October 15, 2013 12:13:36 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:

I do not need to go searching the internet to find out if you know what you are talking about. And do not need te rely on others, I can see plenty of your posts right here in this news group. But I never see where you have given any good advise to anyone.

Now if you were really good, you could lead by example, rather than post derogatory remarks about what others have done.

Dan

You're a ****ing moron with no clues.

So go ahead and post your website's URL and show me up. Or post a link to pictures of your shop that show how well organized it is.

Otherwise shut up and do not comment on those that have done better than you.

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, October 15, 2013 9:58:31 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Tuesday, October 15, 2013 12:13:36 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:

I do not need to go searching the internet to find out if you know what you are talking about. And do not need te rely on others, I can see plenty of your posts right here in this news group. But I never see where you have given any good advise to anyone.

Now if you were really good, you could lead by example, rather than post derogatory remarks about what others have done.

Dan

You're a ****ing moron with no clues.

So go ahead and post your website's URL and show me up. Or post a link to pictures of your shop that show how well organized it is.

Otherwise shut up and do not comment on those that have done better than you.

Dan

I'll post nothing and you'll like it.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, October 15, 2013 3:34:10 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote

I'll post nothing and you'll like it.

That sounds about right for you. Has not made a web page, has not managed to get any tools. It is do nothing Jon. The only question is that because he can't or because he is lazy. I am betting on Can't.

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, October 15, 2013 12:48:26 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Tuesday, October 15, 2013 3:34:10 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote

I'll post nothing and you'll like it.

That sounds about right for you. Has not made a web page, has not managed to get any tools. It is do nothing Jon. The only question is that because he can't or because he is lazy. I am betting on Can't.

Dan

This sounds about right for a lazy fool like Dan who must rely on others because he can't figure out how to use social business networking like LinkedIn and is stuck on Usenet.

Dan is the same moron who can't figure out that lots of home machine shops use CNC and why we have so little CADCAM discussion for home machine shops in this group. What little discussion we once had went elsewhere when Mark Wieber and his cult of morons took over this group. I'm talking about morons like iggy, Larry Jackass, Tom Gardner, etc. with their phony conservative political agenda and hate for liberals that they see as the problem for their miserable lot in life. Idiots like Mark Wieber don't know how to use anything more than the most basic CADCAM programs and even then it's a huge struggle for them.

Tell us Danny boy when was the last time we saw any discussion about high speed toolpaths in this group and explain your reason why we don't. Let me guess, asshole it's because you feel home shop machinists don't need high speed toolpaths, decent CADCAM, etc. right?

Suggest you get back on your knees and start doing what you do best... sucking Mark Wieber cock.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, October 15, 2013 4:23:02 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:

[...]

Trying to change the topic so you are not embarrassed. The topic, as far as I am concerned , is that you denigrate what others do ,but are not able to do as well as them. You comment on how poor Gunner's shop is, but you have no shop at all, and certainly not a shop with any CNC machines.

You comment on how poor some web sites are, but you do not have a web site yourself.

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, October 15, 2013 5:55:48 PM UTC-7, wrote:
[...]

I've got nothing to be embarrassed about. You, on the other hand, have plenty to be embarrassed about... unless you consider getting on your knees and sucking Wieber off something to be proud of.

Are you proud of being Wieber's little bitch? How about iggy's little bitch.... is that more palatable for you, moron?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, October 15, 2013 6:24:11 PM UTC-7, Gunner Asch wrote:

I was surprised in fact...and I know all about him.

Mark Wieber knows nothing about me just like many other subjects he posts/lies about. All Mark Wieber knows is I laugh and continue to laugh in his face in regards to his phony death treats, as well as his many threats of having his lawyer deal with me.

When you kick ass as long as I've kicked ass you are bound to have haters. That this escapes idiots like Mark Wieber and many other morons in this newsgroup is no surprise.

Haters are gonna hate. It's what they do best.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

The shut down means wall to wall news, commenting on
and speculating about the shut down. It means that a
lot of common citizens will be inconvenienced, or
hurt. And when this is over, the Republicans will
likely cave on the socialist agenda from the left,
and more common people will be hurt by the left
agenda.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus