Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default What government shutdown means to you

On Tuesday, October 15, 2013 4:23:02 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:

That sounds about right for you. Has not made a web page, has not managed to get any tools. It is do nothing Jon. The only question is that because he can't or because he is lazy. I am betting on Can't.

This sounds about right for a lazy fool like Dan who must rely on others because he can't figure out how to use social business networking like LinkedIn and is stuck on Usenet.

Dan is the same moron who can't figure out that lots of home machine shops use CNC and why we have so little CADCAM discussion for home machine shops in this group. What little discussion we once had went elsewhere when Mark Wieber and his cult of morons took over this group. I'm talking about morons like iggy, Larry Jackass, Tom Gardner, etc. with their phony conservative political agenda and hate for liberals that they see as the problem for their miserable lot in life. Idiots like Mark Wieber don't know how to use anything more than the most basic CADCAM programs and even then it's a huge struggle for them.

Tell us Danny boy when was the last time we saw any discussion about high speed toolpaths in this group and explain your reason why we don't. Let me guess, asshole it's because you feel home shop machinists don't need high speed toolpaths, decent CADCAM, etc. right?

Suggest you get back on your knees and start doing what you do best... sucking Mark Wieber cock.

Trying to change the topic so you are not embarrassed. The topic, as far as I am concerned , is that you denigrate what others do ,but are not able to do as well as them. You comment on how poor Gunner's shop is, but you have no shop at all, and certainly not a shop with any CNC machines.

You comment on how poor some web sites are, but you do not have a web site yourself.

Dan