Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default What government shutdown means to you

On Monday, October 14, 2013 11:57:46 PM UTC-7, Michael Terrell wrote:

I killfiled him not long after I started reading the group. His

absurd 'rules for buying' told me he was an insane loser. Who would by

anything from a liar like him?

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.

Terrell must be confusing me with his cult leader, Mark Wieber who does nothing but lie.

Terrell couldn't afford to buy anything I have for sale as he can't even afford to fix his leaking roofs.