Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default What government shutdown means to you

On Tuesday, October 15, 2013 6:24:11 PM UTC-7, Gunner Asch wrote:

I was surprised in fact...and I know all about him.

Mark Wieber knows nothing about me just like many other subjects he posts/lies about. All Mark Wieber knows is I laugh and continue to laugh in his face in regards to his phony death treats, as well as his many threats of having his lawyer deal with me.

When you kick ass as long as I've kicked ass you are bound to have haters. That this escapes idiots like Mark Wieber and many other morons in this newsgroup is no surprise.

Haters are gonna hate. It's what they do best.