Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default What government shutdown means to you

On Monday, October 14, 2013 5:50:28 PM UTC-7, Larry Jaques wrote:

Someone please be sure to post the humorous pics.

Here is a humorous picture of "home and garden handyman" Larry Jackass:

http://tinyurl.com/mnnglut

Larry Jackass's LinkedIn profile has life long loser written all over it:

"College majors would have included electrical and mechanical engineering had I gone to college, but I wanted to get straight to tech school and into work out of high school. I've always had an affinity for machines (and they for me) and how things work. I recently researched CNC machining am just now getting a computer controlled router into operation (Dec 2013) for artistic and signmaking endeavors. Building and fabrication are in my blood. Stay tuned for more exciting episodes in the multi-faceted life Larry lives."