Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default What government shutdown means to you

On Monday, October 14, 2013 3:11:05 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:

I have posted links showing some of the shops I've worked in, tools, techniques I use, etc.

That you wish to continue to lie about this isn't something I control. Your posts frequently prove you to be a fool. This is yet another example of you showing what a fool you truly are.

I have not lied about anything. I have merely asked you to post the URL of your website and post a link to your home shop.

Funny but I do not see anyone siding with you and supporting your statements. And it would be so easy to post the URL to your website, if you had a website.

Dan