Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default What government shutdown means to you

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Mon, 14 Oct 2013 19:37:47 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

Everyone here is smarter than Jon.

I wonder if he will be punched out at Westec again this year?

In a 20 ton press?

I wonder if Jon will enlighten the group about that rather infamous
event at Westec? Im sure he has healed up by now.

VBG

How about it Jonboi? Want to tell the boys how you got the ****
knocked out of you in public at Westec?

http://home.earthlink.net/~cadcamcnc...-Part%20II.pdf
http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Arch.../msg00111.html

Oh there are lots of other articles out there..from multiple writers
who know him. Lots

Which is why he resides in every killfile Ive ever setup. I wont deal
with him..the need for a shower afterwards is overcoming and Ive
better things to do.

I killfiled him not long after I started reading the group. His
absurd 'rules for buying' told me he was an insane loser. Who would by
anything from a liar like him?

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.