Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT Drunk cheerleader

On 4/3/2013 1:11 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Wed, 03 Apr 2013 08:51:08 -0700, "james g. keegan jr."

On 2013-04-03, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Wed, 03 Apr 2013 06:13:37 -0500, Ignoramus22512
wrote:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...ries=obnetwork

A former NFL cheerleader is accused of sexually assaulting a
12-year-old boy in his Tennessee home.

Elizabeth Leigh Garner, 42, who cheered for the Tennessee Titans in
2005, '06 and '08, allegedly followed the boy to a bathroom and
attempted to perform oral sex on him before the child escaped,
according to a Murfreesboro Police report obtained by USA TODAY
Sports.

The report states that Garner told police "she was drunk that evening
and that she got the boy confused with a man that was also at the
residence."

Garner, an employee at Dalts American Grill in Nashville, was arrested
March 14 and is out on $30,000 bond. She is charged with aggravated
sexual battery and solicitation of a minor for rape of a child.

Stupid kid..ran from a hummer?????

Any 12 year old kid would be really grossed out by a drunk 42 year old
cheerleader truing to suck his weenie.

Especially knowing that the 42 year old tongue had been up gummer's coal
chute.

Doesnt stop your boyfriend from doing it to you. What your problem?
He never gargles?

Gee, somebody sure has your ass on his mind a lot. That's not healthy.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 4/6/2013 5:15 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Fri, 05 Apr 2013 22:59:12 -0700, "james g. keegan jr."
wrote:

On 4/5/2013 7:44 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Wed, 03 Apr 2013 12:03:13 -0700, "james g. keegan jr."
wrote:

On 4/3/2013 11:54 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Wed, 03 Apr 2013 10:54:43 -0700, "james g. keegan jr."

Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2013 10:54:43 -0700
From: "james g. keegan jr."
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking
Subject: OT Drunk cheerleader

On 4/3/2013 10:38 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Wed, 03 Apr 2013 10:29:45 -0700, "james g. keegan jr."
wrote:

Doesnt stop your boyfriend from doing it to you.

I don't have a boyfriend. I'm straight. You have girlfriends,
boyfriends, dogfriends, broomhandle friends, chicken drumstick friends -
your asshole has all too many friends.

Oh come on Jimmy...we all know you are just denying it.

Nope. That would be you, fruity-boi.

VBG

My wife

You don't have a wife, fruity-boi - queer marriage isn't legal in
California.

VBG

LOL! Did you go to Connecticut or the Netherlands for the nuptials,
fruity-boi?

Which nuptials were those? Oh my marraige to my wife?

I married here here in Taft, California, after living with her for 10
yrs. Our son came to the wedding on his bicycle.

VBG

Gunner

I think you broke his heart.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...ries=obnetwork

A former NFL cheerleader is accused of sexually assaulting a
12-year-old boy in his Tennessee home.

Elizabeth Leigh Garner, 42, who cheered for the Tennessee Titans in
2005, '06 and '08, allegedly followed the boy to a bathroom and
attempted to perform oral sex on him before the child escaped,
according to a Murfreesboro Police report obtained by USA TODAY
Sports.

WTF? "escaped"?

The report states that Garner told police "she was drunk that evening
and that she got the boy confused with a man that was also at the
residence."

Garner, an employee at Dalts American Grill in Nashville, was arrested
March 14 and is out on $30,000 bond. She is charged with aggravated
sexual battery and solicitation of a minor for rape of a child.

I don't know about you, but at age 12, I would have been tickled pink
to be approached by a hot blonde ex-cheerleader and fellated. I'll
bet the kid is humiliated by his peers (both in school and for the
rest of his life) for running and tattling.

Larry, my perspective is drastically different, because

1) I am a father of a 11 year old
2) I get laid whenever I want

Seriously, my 11 year old is admittedly not a 12 year old, but
close. I still put him to bed and he is still a baby.

For him, being approached by a 42 year old drunk cheerleader, would be
comparable to youself being approached by a 90 year old sumo
wrestler. Not pleasant or even educational.

Wait a minute...Larry might be curious about a Sumo wrestler...if it's a
hot, petite Sumo wrestling female. He's a Lesbo after all.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 4/6/2013 11:35 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Sat, 06 Apr 2013 08:22:00 -0700, George Plimpton
wrote:

On 4/6/2013 3:14 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Thu, 04 Apr 2013 21:57:05 -0500, Ignoramus7029

On 2013-04-04, Tim Wescott wrote:
On Wed, 03 Apr 2013 08:45:41 -0700, Larry Jaques wrote:

On Wed, 03 Apr 2013 06:13:37 -0500, Ignoramus22512
wrote:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...former-titans-
cheerleader-arrested-for-sexual-battery/2006785/?morestories=obnetwork

[...]

You think _now_ that at 12 you'd have been tickled pink. At our ages,
"42 and hot" is a lot different from the "mom's age and wrinkled" that a
12 year old might see. Particularly if she just jumped him, rather than
seducing him.

And make that "mom's age, wrinkled, and trying to get her teeth close to
a very tender part of my body".

Are you sure that -- even with your experience and imagined libido level
-- you'd want to have anything to do with a woman so drunk that she'd
suck off a 12 year old by mistake, or so perverted that she'd do it on
purpose? In the former case she's to drunk for informed consent, even if
she is a known bed-hopper, and in the latter case -- well, eew.

Well said.

It is gross, in the kid's eyes, no question about it.

In that kids eyes perhaps. I was banging my babysitter when I was 11.

No, you weren't. This is just the latest in the 75th Rangers/264mph
motorcycle ride/dumpster diving litany of lies.

Whoyakidding's archives are going to need a new hard drive soon. d8-)

THAT'S creepy! -but not surprising for the likes of him.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Apr 8, 7:59*am, Tom Gardner Mars@Tacks wrote:
On 4/3/2013 1:40 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

On Wed, 03 Apr 2013 10:28:07 -0700, "james g. keegan jr."
wrote:

On 4/3/2013 10:01 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

wrote:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...mer-titans-che...

A former NFL cheerleader is accused of sexually assaulting a
12-year-old boy in his Tennessee home.

Elizabeth Leigh Garner, 42, who cheered for the Tennessee Titans in
2005, '06 and '08, allegedly followed the boy to a bathroom and
attempted to perform oral sex on him before the child escaped,
according to a Murfreesboro Police report obtained by USA TODAY
Sports.

The report states that Garner told police "she was drunk that evening
and that she got the boy confused with a man that was also at the
residence."

Garner, an employee at Dalts American Grill in Nashville, was arrested
March 14 and is out on $30,000 bond. She is charged with aggravated
sexual battery and solicitation of a minor for rape of a child.

Stupid kid..ran from a hummer?????

Only because he knew her tongue had been up your asshole.

What..you dont like that? *Yummmy!

No one wants to be near anything that has been near your asshole.
Thinking people wouldn't even sit on a toilet seat you've used.

So how would you know? Done a big poll among my playmates?

Laugh laugh laugh!

You dont do insults very well Comrade.

Gunner

Send him a turd.

Here is a picture of a big, fat turd. It's the guy on the right.
Recognize him?

http://www.neme-s.org/Oshkosh_2007/O...h/DSC02543.JPG

If you look carefully I think there is also a sign in the picture that
says: Closing Soon. If not, there should be.

wrote:

[...]

Everyone should have a hobby. Gunner's is pathological lying.
Whoyakidding's is chronicling Gunner's pathological disorder.

Who are we to judge? Some people stick pins the the thorax of insects
and stick them to a piece of cardboard. Collecting is collecting.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

I'm certain gummer's "shop" is full of them.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

You're not going to say you believe gummer's fable that he was ****ing
his babysitter when he was 11 years old, are you?

Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2013 10:54:43 -0700
From: "james g. keegan jr."
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Doesnt stop your boyfriend from doing it to you.

I don't have a boyfriend. I'm straight. You have girlfriends,
boyfriends, dogfriends, broomhandle friends, chicken drumstick friends -
your asshole has all too many friends.

Oh come on Jimmy...we all know you are just denying it.

Nope. That would be you, fruity-boi.

VBG

My wife

You don't have a wife, fruity-boi - queer marriage isn't legal in
California.

VBG

LOL! Did you go to Connecticut or the Netherlands for the nuptials,
fruity-boi?

Which nuptials were those? Oh my marraige to my wife?

I married here here in Taft, California, after living with her for 10
yrs. Our son came to the wedding on his bicycle.

But gummer! You said in January 2012, when you were 58 years old, that
you were married to "Mary" for 38 years.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.r...d7eabad4?hl=en

Do you mean to say you had a 10 year old son when you were 20 years old?
Also, you didn't live in Taft in 1974, gummer. Isn't that when you
were slogging through the rice paddies of Viet Nam with the chortle
"75th Rangers"?

What a tangled web you weave, gummer. But don't worry - Gardner,
Terrell and Keller all have insatiable appetites for whatever bull****
you can shovel.

wrote:

[...]

Hey Tom! Is this the $90k assessment of the place you said you had
several multimillion dollar offers for?
http://www.city-data.com/cuyahoga-co...on-Road-2.html (#2680)

Owner: LISBON INDUSTRIES INC
Total land marked value: $62,300
Total buildings marked value: $27,200
Total marked value for property: $89,500
Total land assessed value: $21,810
Total buildings assessed value: $9,520
Total assessed value for property: $31,330
Assessments for tax year: 2008
Parcel usage: Small Shops

Is this the building? http://goo.gl/maps/B5jho
http://goo.gl/maps/wAU8U Is that really Ohio or WWII Poland?
http://goo.gl/maps/67eQD

What the **** do you call that style of architecture in Ohio? Most
places it's called "condemned."

More photos here. http://tinyurl.com/cp8q4a2

Maybe you should quit saving up for spackle and use the money to help
Gunner hire a lawyer to send me a "summins."

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

gummer claims he was ****ing his babysitter when he was 11. Do you
believe that? Can you imagine your 11 year old son ****ing the
babysitter or any other female - or even another male?

My son is 12, and as far as I can tell he's straight. He is beginning
to develop an interest in girls over the last year, after the first 10+
years of considering them as alien as Martians. I still put my son to
bed, too - he is definitely still a child. Kids can surprise you with
what they know and do, but if I had to bet, I would say he hasn't even
been close to having a sexual encounter of any kind.

For him, being approached by a 42 year old drunk cheerleader, would be
comparable to youself being approached by a 90 year old sumo
wrestler. Not pleasant or even educational.

Exactly. I can't imagine my son or any of the boys his age whom he
knows through school and sports reacting positively to a drunk 42 year
old woman, even if she had been a cheerleader.

This kind of fantasizing, though, is about par for the course for gummer
and his fellow knuckledraggers.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

In that kids eyes perhaps. I was banging my babysitter when I was 11.

No, you weren't. This is just the latest in the 75th Rangers/264mph
motorcycle ride/dumpster diving litany of lies.

Whoyakidding's archives are going to need a new hard drive soon. d8-)

THAT'S creepy! -but not surprising for the likes of him.

Everyone should have a hobby. Gunner's is pathological lying.
Whoyakidding's is chronicling Gunner's pathological disorder.

Who are we to judge? Some people stick pins the the thorax of insects
and stick them to a piece of cardboard. Collecting is collecting.

The idea is to help people that Gunner threatens, realize that he's
full of ****. Of course Tom doesn't like it because **** shovellers
stick together.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Bull****. I have a 12 year old son now, and I know his friends at
school and on sports teams. They're getting curious, but they're not
looking for actual sexual activity yet, and they'd be scared to death of
it with a drunk 42 year old slag. Have you seen this ****'s mug shot?
http://thumbs.mugshots.com/gallery/i...38.400x800.jpg
That isn't what a healthy 12 year old boy wants coming after him for
his first sexual encounter.

This is not even what I would want for my Nth encounter.

I imagine that in my early to mid 20s, I might have been coarse enough
and immature enough that I would have accepted the proposition, but I
think even then I would have thought it was just an indulgence in dirty fun.

You're a ****ing idiot.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

tommy-boy seems to be more of a **** gobbler than a **** shoveler. He
seems to gobble down gummer's **** entirely uncritically.

wrote:

[...]

That last one is something else. If you rotate the photo slightly to
the left and then zoom in, there's a massive debris pile. Seriously,
it's as high as the buildings. It really does look like a bombed
structure that has been bulldozed into one big heap.

wrote:

[...]

Wow. At some point, this just becomes sad. But I'm not saying that it's not entertaining... in a train-wreck sort of way.

You know, when your driving and up ahead you see something that looks like it's gonna be a dead 'possum or something, and you know you shouldn't look but when you get there, you look anyway? These pictures of Tom's corporate empire are kinda like that.

wrote:

[...]

Given what his business is, I don't think it's either shocking or
disgraceful that it's housed in that kind of building in that kind of
neighborhood. Grubby businesses don't tend to be in gleaming office parks.

Last week, I had to take a damaged alloy automobile wheel to a place
that repairs them. The firm was located in a shabby looking low-density
warehouse strip in a crappy neighborhood right next to a noisy freeway.
There was no massive debris pile next to it, as you can see in one of
the photos of Tom's business, but it was a dreary, ugly looking place.
Still, they did an excellent job of repairing my wheel.

I've long noted that not as much care is given to external appearances
at a lot of small businesses as one would see in Europe. I've ridden
the trains extensively in Germany, Switzerland and France, and when they
pass by industrial lots, as rail lines often do, any material in the
lots is invariably neatly stacked, orderly, and the ground around the
material is cleared. In America, the material will be slopped all over
the place in a jumble, and more often than not there are a lot of weeds
grown up in and around it. On average, the firms still seem to prosper.
Perhaps a neat, tidy appearance around small industrial firms is not
an essential ingredient of business success.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 8 Apr 2013 10:14:11 -0700 (PDT), rangerssuck
wrote:

[...]

It's not the kind of working environment I'd have ever been interested
in, but I can understand somebody milking an old POS building he
inherited, or not being able to do better. But claiming that he turned
down several multimillion dollar offers for it? LOL No wonder he
doesn't dare say boo about any of Gunner's ridiculous fables, and
backs him up instead. The latest one about arresting 2500 drug
dealers?! WTF is going on in his head that he imagines anyone would
believe such a preposterous lie, especially since he's been caught
telling so many whoppers.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
In that kids eyes perhaps. I was banging my babysitter when I was 11.

No, you weren't. *This is just the latest in the 75th Rangers/264mph
motorcycle ride/dumpster diving litany of lies.

Whoyakidding's archives are going to need a new hard drive soon. d8-)

THAT'S creepy! *-but not surprising for the likes of him.

Everyone should have a hobby. Gunner's is pathological lying.
Whoyakidding's is chronicling Gunner's pathological disorder.

Who are we to judge? Some people stick pins the the thorax of insects
and stick them to a piece of cardboard. Collecting is collecting.

The idea is to help people that Gunner threatens, realize that he's
full of ****. Of course Tom doesn't like it because **** shovellers
stick together.

Wrong. It has nothing to do with **** shoveling. As per usual, you
miss the obvious... just like your miss the obvious with GM, the Chevy
Volt and Aptera (which you know nothing about).

This has everything to do with Tom Gardner badly needing someone to
respect him and getting that respect from Wieber that he can't get in
the real world. Both Tom Gardner and Mark Wieber blame liberals for
their problems in life.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
[...]

Tom's business appears to be doing just fine. I think he feels sorry
for Gunner and realizes that Gunner's personality quirks are a
two-pronged problem for him: he tells ludicrous tales, and then uses
them to berate other people -- who then give him hell both for the
phony stories and for using them to support his prickish attitude.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
[...]

We obviously have different views. I've expressed my views with
specifics on the areas where I feel Ohio Brush is in trouble (lack of
distribution in my area, no market recognition in my area, website
being over 12 years old, etc.). When questioned on these issues Tom
Garnder got very defensive and suddenly becomes very secretive. I'm
confident that Ohio Brush and Tom Gardner are in trouble.

wrote:

[...]

If Gunner said he went to the Moon, I'd believe that before I'd believe
what ANY libtard has to say.

wrote:

[...]

I collect boogers, I press them into photo albums.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
[...]

Whatever Gunner says, he has found, given. sold and traded a ****load of
parts and things I badly needed to get me out of catastrophe after
catastrophe. And, if he didn't have the goods, he knew someone who did
and would usually trade for brushes or pay forward a favor. His advice
on anything I've asked him has been spot-on. That's the mark of a good
friend!

Speaking of creepy, I see the wife-beater still doesn't get the hint,
nor the barking puppy.

Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2013 10:54:43 -0700
From: "james g. keegan jr."
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Ayup. I had to block his emails. The tender and demanding emails were
starting to **** me off. The begging was worse.

Gunner

wrote:

[...]

http://c498390.r90.cf2.rackcdn.com/w...1_solyndra.jpg

Toms still very much in business.

VBG

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Another one? He lives in his mommas basement surrounded by his turds

Gunner

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Apr 8, 6:59*pm, Ed Huntress wrote:

wrote:
[...]

I rather like Tom, so I help where I can.

Speaking of creepy, I see the wife-beater still doesn't get the hint,
nor the barking puppy.

Im still waiting for those pesky cites from Eddy and Co about proof of
my lying.

Still waiting..and waiting..and waiting. *Still..
Waiting.

Its been humm 14 yrs since I joined *this happy group..and Im still
waiting....

Gunner

Gunner, you don't get it. Nobody has to show you a "cite." Everyone in
his right mind knows you didn't set those world speed records, or that
you arrested 2,500 drug dealers, or that you drove 10 million miles,
or any of the rest of that crap.

So just give it up and move on.

--
Ed Huntress

Well said. Straight to the point. Someone either gets it or they
don't. I get it. Those that are Mark Wieber cult followers and brain
dead idiots never will get it so why go on and on with facts that
aren't needed.

wrote:

[...]

You're a ****ing idiot - truly a complete douche. You suck. You also
blow. You suck and you blow.

wrote:

[...]

Nope..never been to the moon, nor on any UFOs.
Nor have I claimed to have done so.

I was however..boffing the 18yr old. Did it for years.

Bull****. 264mph motorcycle ride. Dumpster diving. 2500 arrests.
75th rangers. ****ing the babysitter. All bull**** - all of it.
Everyone knows it's bull****, including Gardner.

wrote:

[...]

I hope Whoyakidding outlives him. Who else could write his obituary?

--
Ed Huntress

wrote:

[...]

what ANY libtard has to say.- Hide quoted text -

So why can't you find a job for Gummer?

Don't you trust him Tommy?

Laugh..laugh...laugh...

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
[...]

nor the barking puppy.- Hide quoted text -

But yet you never gave Gummer a job...and the guy can't even pay his
taxes.

It would seem that both of you are cut of the same cheap cloth...

Are you both poster boys for the GOP?

TMT

Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2013 10:54:43 -0700
From: "james g. keegan jr."
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Gunner- Hide quoted text -

Son like father...both parasites on society.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
[...]

So how come Tommy hasn't given you a job in his BIG company?

Can't keep up with illegals working off the book?

TMT

[...]

It's like one of those furniture stores that advertises a "Going Out of
Business Sale"...for thirty years.

wrote:

[...]

Read the last sentence: "You suck and you blow." There's more, but
that much stands.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

and his fellow knuckledraggers.- Hide quoted text -

It's all Gummer has left....that and his Craigslist sex ads.

Also remember that Gummer has had a bypass..on the public's
nickel...so he can't even get it up anymore...even with a bottle of
Viagra.

Hell he can't even use the free condoms they pass out in Kern County.

TMT