Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT Drunk cheerleader

On 4/8/2013 7:59 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 8 Apr 2013 10:14:11 -0700 (PDT), rangerssuck
wrote:

On Monday, April 8, 2013 12:15:57 PM UTC-4, whoyakidding's ghost wrote:
On Mon, 08 Apr 2013 11:16:51 -0400, Tom Gardner Mars@Tacks wrote:

On 4/6/2013 11:35 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:

On Sat, 06 Apr 2013 08:22:00 -0700, George Plimpton

wrote:

On 4/6/2013 3:14 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

On Thu, 04 Apr 2013 21:57:05 -0500, Ignoramus7029

On 2013-04-04, Tim Wescott wrote:

On Wed, 03 Apr 2013 08:45:41 -0700, Larry Jaques wrote:

On Wed, 03 Apr 2013 06:13:37 -0500, Ignoramus22512

wrote:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...former-titans-

cheerleader-arrested-for-sexual-battery/2006785/?morestories=obnetwork

A former NFL cheerleader is accused of sexually assaulting a 12-year-old

boy in his Tennessee home.

Elizabeth Leigh Garner, 42, who cheered for the Tennessee Titans in

2005, '06 and '08, allegedly followed the boy to a bathroom and

attempted to perform oral sex on him before the child escaped, according

to a Murfreesboro Police report obtained by USA TODAY Sports.

WTF? "escaped"?

The report states that Garner told police "she was drunk that evening

and that she got the boy confused with a man that was also at the

residence."

Garner, an employee at Dalts American Grill in Nashville, was arrested

March 14 and is out on $30,000 bond. She is charged with aggravated

sexual battery and solicitation of a minor for rape of a child.

I don't know about you, but at age 12, I would have been tickled pink to

be approached by a hot blonde ex-cheerleader and fellated. I'll bet the

kid is humiliated by his peers (both in school and for the rest of his

life) for running and tattling.

You think _now_ that at 12 you'd have been tickled pink. At our ages,

"42 and hot" is a lot different from the "mom's age and wrinkled" that a

12 year old might see. Particularly if she just jumped him, rather than

seducing him.

And make that "mom's age, wrinkled, and trying to get her teeth close to

a very tender part of my body".

Are you sure that -- even with your experience and imagined libido level

-- you'd want to have anything to do with a woman so drunk that she'd

suck off a 12 year old by mistake, or so perverted that she'd do it on

purpose? In the former case she's to drunk for informed consent, even if

she is a known bed-hopper, and in the latter case -- well, eew.

Well said.

It is gross, in the kid's eyes, no question about it.

In that kids eyes perhaps. I was banging my babysitter when I was 11.

No, you weren't. This is just the latest in the 75th Rangers/264mph

motorcycle ride/dumpster diving litany of lies.

Whoyakidding's archives are going to need a new hard drive soon. d8-)

THAT'S creepy! -but not surprising for the likes of him.

Hey Tom! Is this the $90k assessment of the place you said you had

several multimillion dollar offers for?

http://www.city-data.com/cuyahoga-co...on-Road-2.html (#2680)

Owner: LISBON INDUSTRIES INC

Total land marked value: $62,300

Total buildings marked value: $27,200

Total marked value for property: $89,500

Total land assessed value: $21,810

Total buildings assessed value: $9,520

Total assessed value for property: $31,330

Assessments for tax year: 2008

Parcel usage: Small Shops

Is this the building? http://goo.gl/maps/B5jho

http://goo.gl/maps/wAU8U Is that really Ohio or WWII Poland?

http://goo.gl/maps/67eQD

What the **** do you call that style of architecture in Ohio? Most

places it's called "condemned."

More photos here. http://tinyurl.com/cp8q4a2

Maybe you should quit saving up for spackle and use the money to help

Gunner hire a lawyer to send me a "summins."

Wow. At some point, this just becomes sad. But I'm not saying that it's not entertaining... in a train-wreck sort of way.

You know, when your driving and up ahead you see something that looks like it's gonna be a dead 'possum or something, and you know you shouldn't look but when you get there, you look anyway? These pictures of Tom's corporate empire are kinda like that.

http://c498390.r90.cf2.rackcdn.com/w...1_solyndra.jpg

Toms still very much in business.

VBG

It's like one of those furniture stores that advertises a "Going Out of
Business Sale"...for thirty years.