Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT Drunk cheerleader

On 4/8/2013 10:14 AM, rangerssuck wrote:
On Monday, April 8, 2013 12:15:57 PM UTC-4, whoyakidding's ghost wrote:
On Mon, 08 Apr 2013 11:16:51 -0400, Tom Gardner Mars@Tacks wrote:

On 4/6/2013 11:35 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:

On Sat, 06 Apr 2013 08:22:00 -0700, George Plimpton

wrote:

On 4/6/2013 3:14 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

On Thu, 04 Apr 2013 21:57:05 -0500, Ignoramus7029

On 2013-04-04, Tim Wescott wrote:

On Wed, 03 Apr 2013 08:45:41 -0700, Larry Jaques wrote:

On Wed, 03 Apr 2013 06:13:37 -0500, Ignoramus22512

wrote:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...former-titans-

cheerleader-arrested-for-sexual-battery/2006785/?morestories=obnetwork

A former NFL cheerleader is accused of sexually assaulting a 12-year-old

boy in his Tennessee home.

Elizabeth Leigh Garner, 42, who cheered for the Tennessee Titans in

2005, '06 and '08, allegedly followed the boy to a bathroom and

attempted to perform oral sex on him before the child escaped, according

to a Murfreesboro Police report obtained by USA TODAY Sports.

WTF? "escaped"?

The report states that Garner told police "she was drunk that evening

and that she got the boy confused with a man that was also at the

residence."

Garner, an employee at Dalts American Grill in Nashville, was arrested

March 14 and is out on $30,000 bond. She is charged with aggravated

sexual battery and solicitation of a minor for rape of a child.

I don't know about you, but at age 12, I would have been tickled pink to

be approached by a hot blonde ex-cheerleader and fellated. I'll bet the

kid is humiliated by his peers (both in school and for the rest of his

life) for running and tattling.

You think _now_ that at 12 you'd have been tickled pink. At our ages,

"42 and hot" is a lot different from the "mom's age and wrinkled" that a

12 year old might see. Particularly if she just jumped him, rather than

seducing him.

And make that "mom's age, wrinkled, and trying to get her teeth close to

a very tender part of my body".

Are you sure that -- even with your experience and imagined libido level

-- you'd want to have anything to do with a woman so drunk that she'd

suck off a 12 year old by mistake, or so perverted that she'd do it on

purpose? In the former case she's to drunk for informed consent, even if

she is a known bed-hopper, and in the latter case -- well, eew.

Well said.

It is gross, in the kid's eyes, no question about it.

In that kids eyes perhaps. I was banging my babysitter when I was 11.

No, you weren't. This is just the latest in the 75th Rangers/264mph

motorcycle ride/dumpster diving litany of lies.

Whoyakidding's archives are going to need a new hard drive soon. d8-)

THAT'S creepy! -but not surprising for the likes of him.

Hey Tom! Is this the $90k assessment of the place you said you had

several multimillion dollar offers for?

http://www.city-data.com/cuyahoga-co...on-Road-2.html (#2680)

Owner: LISBON INDUSTRIES INC

Total land marked value: $62,300

Total buildings marked value: $27,200

Total marked value for property: $89,500

Total land assessed value: $21,810

Total buildings assessed value: $9,520

Total assessed value for property: $31,330

Assessments for tax year: 2008

Parcel usage: Small Shops

Is this the building? http://goo.gl/maps/B5jho

http://goo.gl/maps/wAU8U Is that really Ohio or WWII Poland?

http://goo.gl/maps/67eQD

What the **** do you call that style of architecture in Ohio? Most

places it's called "condemned."

More photos here. http://tinyurl.com/cp8q4a2

Maybe you should quit saving up for spackle and use the money to help

Gunner hire a lawyer to send me a "summins."

Wow. At some point, this just becomes sad. But I'm not saying that it's not entertaining... in a train-wreck sort of way.

You know, when your driving and up ahead you see something that looks like it's gonna be a dead 'possum or something, and you know you shouldn't look but when you get there, you look anyway? These pictures of Tom's corporate empire are kinda like that.

Given what his business is, I don't think it's either shocking or
disgraceful that it's housed in that kind of building in that kind of
neighborhood. Grubby businesses don't tend to be in gleaming office parks.

Last week, I had to take a damaged alloy automobile wheel to a place
that repairs them. The firm was located in a shabby looking low-density
warehouse strip in a crappy neighborhood right next to a noisy freeway.
There was no massive debris pile next to it, as you can see in one of
the photos of Tom's business, but it was a dreary, ugly looking place.
Still, they did an excellent job of repairing my wheel.

I've long noted that not as much care is given to external appearances
at a lot of small businesses as one would see in Europe. I've ridden
the trains extensively in Germany, Switzerland and France, and when they
pass by industrial lots, as rail lines often do, any material in the
lots is invariably neatly stacked, orderly, and the ground around the
material is cleared. In America, the material will be slopped all over
the place in a jumble, and more often than not there are a lot of weeds
grown up in and around it. On average, the firms still seem to prosper.
Perhaps a neat, tidy appearance around small industrial firms is not
an essential ingredient of business success.