Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT Drunk cheerleader

On Apr 8, 6:50*pm, Tom Gardner Mars@Tacks wrote:
On 4/8/2013 2:49 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:

On Mon, 8 Apr 2013 11:04:17 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Apr 8, 9:23 am, whoyakidding's ghost
wrote:
On Mon, 08 Apr 2013 11:37:07 -0400, Ed Huntress

wrote:
On Mon, 08 Apr 2013 11:16:51 -0400, Tom Gardner Mars@Tacks wrote:

On 4/6/2013 11:35 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Sat, 06 Apr 2013 08:22:00 -0700, George Plimpton
wrote:

On 4/6/2013 3:14 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Thu, 04 Apr 2013 21:57:05 -0500, Ignoramus7029
wrote:
In that kids eyes perhaps. I was banging my babysitter when I was 11.

No, you weren't. *This is just the latest in the 75th Rangers/264mph
motorcycle ride/dumpster diving litany of lies.

Whoyakidding's archives are going to need a new hard drive soon. d8-)

THAT'S creepy! *-but not surprising for the likes of him.

Everyone should have a hobby. Gunner's is pathological lying.
Whoyakidding's is chronicling Gunner's pathological disorder.

Who are we to judge? Some people stick pins the the thorax of insects
and stick them to a piece of cardboard. Collecting is collecting.

The idea is to help people that Gunner threatens, realize that he's
full of ****. Of course Tom doesn't like it because **** shovellers
stick together.

Wrong. It has nothing to do with **** shoveling. As per usual, you
miss the obvious... just like your miss the obvious with GM, the Chevy
Volt and Aptera (which you know nothing about).

This has everything to do with Tom Gardner badly needing someone to
respect him and getting that respect from Wieber that he can't get in
the real world. Both Tom Gardner and Mark Wieber blame liberals for
their problems in life.

Tom's business appears to be doing just fine. I think he feels sorry
for Gunner and realizes that Gunner's personality quirks are a
two-pronged problem for him: he tells ludicrous tales, and then uses
them to berate other people -- who then give him hell both for the
phony stories and for using them to support his prickish attitude.

Whatever Gunner says, he has found, given. sold and traded a ****load of
parts and things I badly needed to get me out of catastrophe after
catastrophe. *And, if he didn't have the goods, he knew someone who did
and would usually trade for brushes or pay forward a favor. *His advice
on anything I've asked him has been spot-on. *That's the mark of a good
friend!

Speaking of creepy, I see the wife-beater still doesn't get the hint,
nor the barking puppy.- Hide quoted text -

But yet you never gave Gummer a job...and the guy can't even pay his
taxes.

It would seem that both of you are cut of the same cheap cloth...

Are you both poster boys for the GOP?

TMT