Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT Drunk cheerleader

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...ries=obnetwork

A former NFL cheerleader is accused of sexually assaulting a
12-year-old boy in his Tennessee home.

Elizabeth Leigh Garner, 42, who cheered for the Tennessee Titans in
2005, '06 and '08, allegedly followed the boy to a bathroom and
attempted to perform oral sex on him before the child escaped,
according to a Murfreesboro Police report obtained by USA TODAY
Sports.

The report states that Garner told police "she was drunk that evening
and that she got the boy confused with a man that was also at the
residence."

Garner, an employee at Dalts American Grill in Nashville, was arrested
March 14 and is out on $30,000 bond. She is charged with aggravated
sexual battery and solicitation of a minor for rape of a child.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 03 Apr 2013 06:13:37 -0500, Ignoramus22512
wrote:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...ries=obnetwork

A former NFL cheerleader is accused of sexually assaulting a
12-year-old boy in his Tennessee home.

Elizabeth Leigh Garner, 42, who cheered for the Tennessee Titans in
2005, '06 and '08, allegedly followed the boy to a bathroom and
attempted to perform oral sex on him before the child escaped,
according to a Murfreesboro Police report obtained by USA TODAY
Sports.

The report states that Garner told police "she was drunk that evening
and that she got the boy confused with a man that was also at the
residence."

Garner, an employee at Dalts American Grill in Nashville, was arrested
March 14 and is out on $30,000 bond. She is charged with aggravated
sexual battery and solicitation of a minor for rape of a child.

Stupid kid..ran from a hummer?????

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...ries=obnetwork

A former NFL cheerleader is accused of sexually assaulting a
12-year-old boy in his Tennessee home.

Elizabeth Leigh Garner, 42, who cheered for the Tennessee Titans in
2005, '06 and '08, allegedly followed the boy to a bathroom and
attempted to perform oral sex on him before the child escaped,
according to a Murfreesboro Police report obtained by USA TODAY
Sports.

The report states that Garner told police "she was drunk that evening
and that she got the boy confused with a man that was also at the
residence."

Garner, an employee at Dalts American Grill in Nashville, was arrested
March 14 and is out on $30,000 bond. She is charged with aggravated
sexual battery and solicitation of a minor for rape of a child.

Stupid kid..ran from a hummer?????

Only because he knew her tongue had been up your asshole.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...ries=obnetwork

A former NFL cheerleader is accused of sexually assaulting a
12-year-old boy in his Tennessee home.

Elizabeth Leigh Garner, 42, who cheered for the Tennessee Titans in
2005, '06 and '08, allegedly followed the boy to a bathroom and
attempted to perform oral sex on him before the child escaped,
according to a Murfreesboro Police report obtained by USA TODAY
Sports.

The report states that Garner told police "she was drunk that evening
and that she got the boy confused with a man that was also at the
residence."

Garner, an employee at Dalts American Grill in Nashville, was arrested
March 14 and is out on $30,000 bond. She is charged with aggravated
sexual battery and solicitation of a minor for rape of a child.

Stupid kid..ran from a hummer?????

Any 12 year old kid would be really grossed out by a drunk 42 year old
cheerleader truing to suck his weenie.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...ries=obnetwork

A former NFL cheerleader is accused of sexually assaulting a
12-year-old boy in his Tennessee home.

Elizabeth Leigh Garner, 42, who cheered for the Tennessee Titans in
2005, '06 and '08, allegedly followed the boy to a bathroom and
attempted to perform oral sex on him before the child escaped,
according to a Murfreesboro Police report obtained by USA TODAY
Sports.

WTF? "escaped"?

The report states that Garner told police "she was drunk that evening
and that she got the boy confused with a man that was also at the
residence."

Garner, an employee at Dalts American Grill in Nashville, was arrested
March 14 and is out on $30,000 bond. She is charged with aggravated
sexual battery and solicitation of a minor for rape of a child.

I don't know about you, but at age 12, I would have been tickled pink
to be approached by a hot blonde ex-cheerleader and fellated. I'll
bet the kid is humiliated by his peers (both in school and for the
rest of his life) for running and tattling.

--
Silence is more musical than any song.
-- Christina Rossetti

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Especially knowing that the 42 year old tongue had been up gummer's coal
chute.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

What..you dont like that? Yummmy!

You like it when the guy does it to you!

Gunner

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Ah...some would. I was doing my 21 yr old baby sitter pretty
regularly when I was 11. Until I was 14+ in fact.

But...I was big for my age. At least..on one end.

Shrug

Gunner

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Doesnt stop your boyfriend from doing it to you. What your problem?
He never gargles?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Ayup..he buddies are going to be on his ass forever for passing that
up.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

No one wants to be near anything that has been near your asshole.
Thinking people wouldn't even sit on a toilet seat you've used.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

I don't have a boyfriend. I'm straight. You have girlfriends,
boyfriends, dogfriends, broomhandle friends, chicken drumstick friends -
your asshole has all too many friends.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Bull****. I have a 12 year old son now, and I know his friends at
school and on sports teams. They're getting curious, but they're not
looking for actual sexual activity yet, and they'd be scared to death of
it with a drunk 42 year old slag. Have you seen this ****'s mug shot?
http://thumbs.mugshots.com/gallery/i...38.400x800.jpg
That isn't what a healthy 12 year old boy wants coming after him for
his first sexual encounter.

You're a ****ing idiot.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 03 Apr 2013 10:29:45 -0700, "james g. keegan jr."
wrote:

Doesnt stop your boyfriend from doing it to you.

I don't have a boyfriend. I'm straight. You have girlfriends,
boyfriends, dogfriends, broomhandle friends, chicken drumstick friends -
your asshole has all too many friends.

Oh come on Jimmy...we all know you are just denying it.

Be a mensch and admit you are gay.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

So how would you know? Done a big poll among my playmates?

Laugh laugh laugh!

You dont do insults very well Comrade.

Gunner

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Doesnt stop your boyfriend from doing it to you.

I don't have a boyfriend. I'm straight. You have girlfriends,
boyfriends, dogfriends, broomhandle friends, chicken drumstick friends -
your asshole has all too many friends.

Oh come on Jimmy...we all know you are just denying it.

Nope. That would be you, fruity-boi.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Your movements are tracked, fruity-boi

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...mer-titans-che...

[...]

There is a reason I call him Larry Jackass. Maybe it's time to call
him Larry Jackoff instead.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 03 Apr 2013 10:54:43 -0700, "james g. keegan jr."

Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2013 10:54:43 -0700
From: "james g. keegan jr."
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking
Subject: OT Drunk cheerleader

wrote:

Doesnt stop your boyfriend from doing it to you.

I don't have a boyfriend. I'm straight. You have girlfriends,
boyfriends, dogfriends, broomhandle friends, chicken drumstick friends -
your asshole has all too many friends.

Oh come on Jimmy...we all know you are just denying it.

Nope. That would be you, fruity-boi.

VBG

My wife and my swinging friends would call you a liar of the worst
sort.

VBG

Oh..and your attempt to change the reply to: to your home
newsgroup..alt.bull**** was noted with great..great amusement!!

What..you want to hide your shame?

Gunner

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 03 Apr 2013 10:55:24 -0700, "james g. keegan jr."

Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2013 10:55:24 -0700
From: "james g. keegan jr."
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Sure they are. Oh hell yes. On several swing groups as a matter of
fact.

VBG

So..you have a problem with het males dont you? Why..because they
wont play with you?

Bummer dudette!!

Gunner, off to LA

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2013 10:54:43 -0700
From: "james g. keegan jr."
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Doesnt stop your boyfriend from doing it to you.

I don't have a boyfriend. I'm straight. You have girlfriends,
boyfriends, dogfriends, broomhandle friends, chicken drumstick friends -
your asshole has all too many friends.

Oh come on Jimmy...we all know you are just denying it.

Nope. That would be you, fruity-boi.

VBG

My wife

You don't have a wife, fruity-boi - queer marriage isn't legal in
California.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2013 10:55:24 -0700
From: "james g. keegan jr."
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

"Swing groups." I think I'm hearing another 264mph motorcycle ride
story. Yes, definitely.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Larry, my perspective is drastically different, because

1) I am a father of a 11 year old
2) I get laid whenever I want

Seriously, my 11 year old is admittedly not a 12 year old, but
close. I still put him to bed and he is still a baby.

For him, being approached by a 42 year old drunk cheerleader, would be
comparable to youself being approached by a 90 year old sumo
wrestler. Not pleasant or even educational.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

This is not even what I would want for my Nth encounter.

You're a ****ing idiot.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Only because you baby him so. Yeah, at 11, I didn't know what a
hardon was. But puberty bit me and I surely -did- know at age 12.
Also, I think kids mature earlier now than they did when I grew up.
I turned 12 in 1965.

For him, being approached by a 42 year old drunk cheerleader, would be
comparable to youself being approached by a 90 year old sumo
wrestler. Not pleasant or even educational.

Yeah. What a difference a year makes. But I wouldn't pamper my kid
as I infer that you do, Ig. He needs to grow up some day, and sooner
is usually better. My sister talked for me early on, and it stunted
my social growth. I'm still a wallflower and a recluse. It's all her
fault. sob, sniffle, HONK

--
Silence is more musical than any song.
-- Christina Rossetti

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
ATP ATP is offline

wrote:

[...]

mug shots aren't the most flattering. She probably cleans up fine...

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 03 Apr 2013 08:45:41 -0700, Larry Jaques wrote:

On Wed, 03 Apr 2013 06:13:37 -0500, Ignoramus22512
wrote:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...former-titans-

cheerleader-arrested-for-sexual-battery/2006785/?morestories=obnetwork

[...]

You think _now_ that at 12 you'd have been tickled pink. At our ages,
"42 and hot" is a lot different from the "mom's age and wrinkled" that a
12 year old might see. Particularly if she just jumped him, rather than
seducing him.

And make that "mom's age, wrinkled, and trying to get her teeth close to
a very tender part of my body".

Are you sure that -- even with your experience and imagined libido level
-- you'd want to have anything to do with a woman so drunk that she'd
suck off a 12 year old by mistake, or so perverted that she'd do it on
purpose? In the former case she's to drunk for informed consent, even if
she is a known bed-hopper, and in the latter case -- well, eew.

http://www.wescottdesign.com
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Well said.

It is gross, in the kid's eyes, no question about it.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2013 10:55:24 -0700
From: "james g. keegan jr."
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

LOL...feel free to search. I use gunnerasch as my nym.

VBG

But thats neither here nor there. Chuckle..I have so little reason
to lie, that I dont bother. Now if you dont like what I have to
say..feel free to kill file me.

With you...you have so little to say..that I simply ignore you.

Gunner

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2013 10:54:43 -0700
From: "james g. keegan jr."
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Doesnt stop your boyfriend from doing it to you.

I don't have a boyfriend. I'm straight. You have girlfriends,
boyfriends, dogfriends, broomhandle friends, chicken drumstick friends -
your asshole has all too many friends.

Oh come on Jimmy...we all know you are just denying it.

Nope. That would be you, fruity-boi.

VBG

My wife

You don't have a wife, fruity-boi - queer marriage isn't legal in
California.

VBG

Keep wishing Stud...

VBG

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2013 10:55:24 -0700
From: "james g. keegan jr."
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

264mph motorcycle ride...yep.

Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2013 10:54:43 -0700
From: "james g. keegan jr."
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Doesnt stop your boyfriend from doing it to you.

I don't have a boyfriend. I'm straight. You have girlfriends,
boyfriends, dogfriends, broomhandle friends, chicken drumstick friends -
your asshole has all too many friends.

Oh come on Jimmy...we all know you are just denying it.

Nope. That would be you, fruity-boi.

VBG

My wife

You don't have a wife, fruity-boi - queer marriage isn't legal in
California.

VBG

LOL! Did you go to Connecticut or the Netherlands for the nuptials,
fruity-boi?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

She probably looks a lot better when she isnt in jail.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

In that kids eyes perhaps. I was banging my babysitter when I was 11.

Shrug

Gunner

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

No, you weren't. This is just the latest in the 75th Rangers/264mph
motorcycle ride/dumpster diving litany of lies.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Whoyakidding's archives are going to need a new hard drive soon. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Arf arf. A search for "babysitter" didn't turn up any previous stupid
boasts. Weird that it took him so long to remember the event!

Chronology: marches with MLK at 9, bangs his babysitter at 11, meets
Janis at 15.

Thanks for responding to the boast, I wouldn't have seen it otherwise.
Version 4 of Gunner Cliff Notes coming up...

Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2013 10:55:24 -0700
From: "james g. keegan jr."
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

What...couldnt find my nym?

Didnt look hard enough did you?

VBG

Ill not suggest which sites to look on. Thats up to you.

Laugh

Hummm or you DID find our profiles and now you are stamping your
widdle feet.....

VBG

Gunner

Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2013 10:54:43 -0700
From: "james g. keegan jr."
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Doesnt stop your boyfriend from doing it to you.

I don't have a boyfriend. I'm straight. You have girlfriends,
boyfriends, dogfriends, broomhandle friends, chicken drumstick friends -
your asshole has all too many friends.

Oh come on Jimmy...we all know you are just denying it.

Nope. That would be you, fruity-boi.

VBG

My wife

You don't have a wife, fruity-boi - queer marriage isn't legal in
California.

VBG

LOL! Did you go to Connecticut or the Netherlands for the nuptials,
fruity-boi?

Which nuptials were those? Oh my marraige to my wife?

I married here here in Taft, California, after living with her for 10
yrs. Our son came to the wedding on his bicycle.

VBG

Gunner