Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT Drunk cheerleader

On 4/9/2013 10:23 PM, Tom Gardner wrote:
On 4/9/2013 11:05 AM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 4/9/2013 7:38 AM, Tom Gardner wrote:
On 4/8/2013 11:49 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 4/8/2013 4:37 PM, Tom Gardner wrote:
On 4/8/2013 12:05 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 4/8/2013 8:03 AM, Tom Gardner wrote:
On 4/3/2013 1:11 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Wed, 03 Apr 2013 08:51:08 -0700, "james g. keegan jr."

On 2013-04-03, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Wed, 03 Apr 2013 06:13:37 -0500, Ignoramus22512
wrote:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...ries=obnetwork

A former NFL cheerleader is accused of sexually assaulting a
12-year-old boy in his Tennessee home.

Elizabeth Leigh Garner, 42, who cheered for the Tennessee
Titans in
2005, '06 and '08, allegedly followed the boy to a bathroom and
attempted to perform oral sex on him before the child escaped,
according to a Murfreesboro Police report obtained by USA TODAY
Sports.

The report states that Garner told police "she was drunk that
evening
and that she got the boy confused with a man that was also at
the
residence."

Garner, an employee at Dalts American Grill in Nashville, was
arrested
March 14 and is out on $30,000 bond. She is charged with
aggravated
sexual battery and solicitation of a minor for rape of a child.

Stupid kid..ran from a hummer?????

Any 12 year old kid would be really grossed out by a drunk 42
year
old
cheerleader truing to suck his weenie.

Especially knowing that the 42 year old tongue had been up
gummer's
coal
chute.

Doesnt stop your boyfriend from doing it to you. What your
problem?
He never gargles?

Gee, somebody sure has your ass on his mind a lot. That's not
healthy.

You're not going to say you believe gummer's fable that he was
****ing
his babysitter when he was 11 years old, are you?

If Gunner said he went to the Moon, I'd believe that before I'd
believe
what ANY libtard has to say.

You're a ****ing idiot - truly a complete douche. You suck. You also
blow. You suck and you blow.

Make up your mind.

Read the last sentence: "You suck and you blow." There's more, but
that much stands.

Yawn....

Ha ha ha ha ha! Yeah, right.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Ah...some would. I was doing my 21 yr old baby sitter pretty
regularly when I was 11. Until I was 14+ in fact.

Bull****.