Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT Drunk cheerleader

On 4/6/2013 11:35 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Sat, 06 Apr 2013 08:22:00 -0700, George Plimpton
wrote:

On 4/6/2013 3:14 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Thu, 04 Apr 2013 21:57:05 -0500, Ignoramus7029

On 2013-04-04, Tim Wescott wrote:
On Wed, 03 Apr 2013 08:45:41 -0700, Larry Jaques wrote:

On Wed, 03 Apr 2013 06:13:37 -0500, Ignoramus22512
wrote:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...former-titans-
cheerleader-arrested-for-sexual-battery/2006785/?morestories=obnetwork

A former NFL cheerleader is accused of sexually assaulting a 12-year-old
boy in his Tennessee home.

Elizabeth Leigh Garner, 42, who cheered for the Tennessee Titans in
2005, '06 and '08, allegedly followed the boy to a bathroom and
attempted to perform oral sex on him before the child escaped, according
to a Murfreesboro Police report obtained by USA TODAY Sports.

WTF? "escaped"?

The report states that Garner told police "she was drunk that evening
and that she got the boy confused with a man that was also at the
residence."

Garner, an employee at Dalts American Grill in Nashville, was arrested
March 14 and is out on $30,000 bond. She is charged with aggravated
sexual battery and solicitation of a minor for rape of a child.

I don't know about you, but at age 12, I would have been tickled pink to
be approached by a hot blonde ex-cheerleader and fellated. I'll bet the
kid is humiliated by his peers (both in school and for the rest of his
life) for running and tattling.

You think _now_ that at 12 you'd have been tickled pink. At our ages,
"42 and hot" is a lot different from the "mom's age and wrinkled" that a
12 year old might see. Particularly if she just jumped him, rather than
seducing him.

And make that "mom's age, wrinkled, and trying to get her teeth close to
a very tender part of my body".

Are you sure that -- even with your experience and imagined libido level
-- you'd want to have anything to do with a woman so drunk that she'd
suck off a 12 year old by mistake, or so perverted that she'd do it on
purpose? In the former case she's to drunk for informed consent, even if
she is a known bed-hopper, and in the latter case -- well, eew.

Well said.

It is gross, in the kid's eyes, no question about it.

In that kids eyes perhaps. I was banging my babysitter when I was 11.

No, you weren't. This is just the latest in the 75th Rangers/264mph
motorcycle ride/dumpster diving litany of lies.

Whoyakidding's archives are going to need a new hard drive soon. d8-)

THAT'S creepy! -but not surprising for the likes of him.