Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT Drunk cheerleader

On Apr 8, 7:59*am, Tom Gardner Mars@Tacks wrote:
On 4/3/2013 1:40 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

On Wed, 03 Apr 2013 10:28:07 -0700, "james g. keegan jr."
wrote:

On 4/3/2013 10:01 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Wed, 03 Apr 2013 07:44:17 -0700, "james g. keegan jr."
wrote:

On 4/3/2013 5:25 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Wed, 03 Apr 2013 06:13:37 -0500, Ignoramus22512
wrote:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...mer-titans-che...

A former NFL cheerleader is accused of sexually assaulting a
12-year-old boy in his Tennessee home.

Elizabeth Leigh Garner, 42, who cheered for the Tennessee Titans in
2005, '06 and '08, allegedly followed the boy to a bathroom and
attempted to perform oral sex on him before the child escaped,
according to a Murfreesboro Police report obtained by USA TODAY
Sports.

The report states that Garner told police "she was drunk that evening
and that she got the boy confused with a man that was also at the
residence."

Garner, an employee at Dalts American Grill in Nashville, was arrested
March 14 and is out on $30,000 bond. She is charged with aggravated
sexual battery and solicitation of a minor for rape of a child.

Stupid kid..ran from a hummer?????

Only because he knew her tongue had been up your asshole.

What..you dont like that? *Yummmy!

No one wants to be near anything that has been near your asshole.
Thinking people wouldn't even sit on a toilet seat you've used.

So how would you know? Done a big poll among my playmates?

Laugh laugh laugh!

You dont do insults very well Comrade.

Gunner

Send him a turd.

Here is a picture of a big, fat turd. It's the guy on the right.
Recognize him?

http://www.neme-s.org/Oshkosh_2007/O...h/DSC02543.JPG

If you look carefully I think there is also a sign in the picture that
says: Closing Soon. If not, there should be.