Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default How to cost efficiently clean rust from steel plate

On Jan 29, 4:35*pm, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:
jon_banquer fired this volley in news:cb6848c1-2919-
:

And your responses are just as imaginative as your (big quotes) "IDEAS"....
(But at least you're consistent... same response every time... twit!)

LMAO..ROTFL *What a moron!
Lloyd

You certainly are a moron, Loud. What part of **** off and die don't
you comprehend?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2013-01-30, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:
jon_banquer fired this volley in news:cb6848c1-2919-
:

And your responses are just as imaginative as your (big quotes) "IDEAS"...
(But at least you're consistent... same response every time... twit!)

LMAO..ROTFL What a moron!

He gives the remaining 50% of liberals a bad name
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

jon_banquer fired this volley in news:4f0a1118-d884-
:

You certainly are a moron, Loud. What part of **** off and die don't
you comprehend?

The part where you have to take the dick out of your mouth to say it.

Lloyd
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 29, 5:06*pm, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:
jon_banquer fired this volley in news:4f0a1118-d884-
:

You certainly are a moron, Loud. What part of **** off and die don't
you comprehend?

The part where you have to take the dick out of your mouth to say it.

Lloyd

Lets try this again because worthless, phony conservative, assholes
like you are always very slooooooooooooooooooooooow:

**** off and die.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 29, 4:58*pm, Ignoramus4600
On 2013-01-30, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

jon_banquer fired this volley in news:cb6848c1-2919-
:

And your responses are just as imaginative as your (big quotes) "IDEAS"....
(But at least you're consistent... same response every time... twit!)

LMAO..ROTFL *What a moron!

He gives the remaining 50% of liberals a bad name

Sorry moron but I'm not a liberal. That you and the rest of your
phony, conservative asshole pals think I am is to be expected.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2013-01-30, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

jon_banquer fired this volley in news:cb6848c1-2919-
:

And your responses are just as imaginative as your (big quotes) "IDEAS"...
(But at least you're consistent... same response every time... twit!)

LMAO..ROTFL What a moron!

He gives the remaining 50% of liberals a bad name

Sorry moron but I'm not a liberal.

You're a far-left extremist.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Phony conservative assholes are really
slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow:

"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no
vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of
justice is no virtue!" .... Barry Goldwater.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 29 Jan 2013 16:43:13 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Jan 29, 4:35*pm, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:
jon_banquer fired this volley in news:cb6848c1-2919-
:

And your responses are just as imaginative as your (big quotes) "IDEAS"...
(But at least you're consistent... same response every time... twit!)

LMAO..ROTFL *What a moron!
Lloyd

You certainly are a moron, Loud. What part of **** off and die don't
you comprehend?

And another intelligent, logical, response from the sage of
rec.metalworking.

Rather sad to see how far some have regressed.
--
Cheers,

F.K.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

It's really sad to see what phony conservative assholes have turned a
metalworking newsgroup into.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 29 Jan 2013 17:18:35 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Jan 29, 5:06*pm, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:
jon_banquer fired this volley in news:4f0a1118-d884-
:

You certainly are a moron, Loud. What part of **** off and die don't
you comprehend?

The part where you have to take the dick out of your mouth to say it.

Lloyd

Lets try this again because worthless, phony conservative, assholes
like you are always very slooooooooooooooooooooooow:

**** off and die.

It is a shame to see how the fools seem to strive to participant in
this group. We used to have experts like Teenut and now we have Jonnie
Boy.
--
Cheers,

F.K.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2013-01-30, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

jon_banquer fired this volley in news:cb6848c1-2919-
:

And your responses are just as imaginative as your (big quotes) "IDEAS"...
(But at least you're consistent... same response every time... twit!)

LMAO..ROTFL *What a moron!

He gives the remaining 50% of liberals a bad name

Sorry moron but I'm not a liberal. That you and the rest of your
phony, conservative asshole pals think I am is to be expected.

Possibly not a Liberal but certainly a Fool.
--
Cheers,

F.K.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2013-01-30, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

jon_banquer fired this volley in news:cb6848c1-2919-
:

And your responses are just as imaginative as your (big quotes) "IDEAS"...
(But at least you're consistent... same response every time... twit!)

LMAO..ROTFL What a moron!

He gives the remaining 50% of liberals a bad name

Sorry moron but I'm not a liberal. That you and the rest of your
phony, conservative asshole pals think I am is to be expected.

Possibly not a Liberal but certainly a Fool.
--
Cheers,

F.K.

"Possibly not a Liberal but certainly a Fool."

Possibly?

Look in the mirror. See the fool? Kill it.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 28, 3:29*pm, "PrecisionmachinisT"
wrote:
wrote in ...
in college I learned how to design with vacuum tubes.

Identify the value of component Rk in the following item:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RCA-TUBE-AMP...-/150984104264

For the 6BQ5 or the 6CG7?

Dan
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 1/29/2013 5:42 PM, jon_banquer wrote:
Phony conservative assholes are really
slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow:

"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no
vice!

Your extremism is in defense of totalitarianism. You're a totalitarian
****bag.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 1/29/2013 5:47 PM, jon_banquer wrote:
It's really sad to see what phony conservative assholes have turned a
metalworking newsgroup into.

The newsgroup has been ruined by libelous totalitarian left-wing
****bags like you.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote in message

For the 6BQ5 or the 6CG7?

6bq5

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
wrote in ...
in college I learned how to design with vacuum tubes.

Identify the value of component Rk in the following item:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RCA-TUBE-AMP...-/150984104264

For the 6BQ5 or the 6CG7?

Dan

I had to go look at this. There is a store in a mall in Dewitt NY that
is selling vintage audio gear. They had some nice gear from the past but
the prices were a bit high for most of it. Kind of strange seeing gear
that I had dealt with years ago. They had a few tube amps on hand. Sort
of weird though, they had a nice set of Cerwin Vega D series being fed
through a Macintosh amp. The source was an I-Pod!!!

--
Steve W.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
wrote in
in college I learned how to design with vacuum tubes.
Identify the value of component Rk in the following item:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RCA-TUBE-AMP...-/150984104264

For the 6BQ5 or the 6CG7?

Dan

I had to go look at this. There is a store in a mall in Dewitt NY that is
selling vintage audio gear. They had some nice gear from the past but the
prices were a bit high for most of it. Kind of strange seeing gear that I
had dealt with years ago. They had a few tube amps on hand. Sort of weird
though, they had a nice set of Cerwin Vega D series being fed through a
Macintosh amp. The source was an I-Pod!!!

--
Steve W.

Note that it's a *McIntosh*, not a *Macintosh*.

Harold

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
wrote in
in college I learned how to design with vacuum tubes.
Identify the value of component Rk in the following item:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RCA-TUBE-AMP...-/150984104264

For the 6BQ5 or the 6CG7?

Dan

I had to go look at this. There is a store in a mall in Dewitt NY that is
selling vintage audio gear. They had some nice gear from the past but the
prices were a bit high for most of it. Kind of strange seeing gear that I
had dealt with years ago. They had a few tube amps on hand. Sort of weird
though, they had a nice set of Cerwin Vega D series being fed through a
Macintosh amp. The source was an I-Pod!!!

--
Steve W.

Note that it's a *McIntosh*, not a *Macintosh*.

Shades of me yout! My friend in Phoenix, AZ had a Marantz turntable,
Marantz 4000 Quad preamp (OhMyBuddha, what a treat!) and a McIntosh
amp which fed through Boze 901s and 301s. We rocked the **** outta
that apartment complex. Girls came for miles to listen to it and fall
under our spells. The 4000 removed all the hiss, crackles, scratches,
and pops from those old vinyl records. I almost came the first time I
heard an album through it. g I'm pleasantly surprised that
McIntosh still makes the Mc275!
http://tinyurl.com/a4trtrd (There's nothing like a cheap phone video
through which we preview and hear a stereophile preamp, huh?)
http://tinyurl.com/33rr55b , and http://tinyurl.com/429qgm8

Also back in the '70s was my sister's boyfriend's (lead guitar) bass
player, Dave Lines, who started Allied Sound and Lighting in
Oceanside, CA. He had strung together a pair of mono-clamped Phase
Linear 700Bs and let them sing through 4 Voice of the Theater speakers
(with JBL rather than Altec Lansing speakers). I had earplugs and
earmuffs on and could stand in that converted hangar and feel every
note go right through my body.
http://tinyurl.com/bac4lhw , http://tinyurl.com/a2ufhu3

Fond, fond shades o' me yout...

--
All I want is a warm bed,
a kind word, and
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 30, 12:03*am, "PrecisionmachinisT"
wrote:
wrote in message

For the 6BQ5 or the 6CG7?

6bq5

Two watt 68 ohm .

Now I did say I learned about tubes in college. But I never actually
designed any tube circuits, although I did fix stuff with tube
circuits in the Navy.

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 1/27/2013 9:30 PM, Steve W. wrote:
Tom Gardner wrote:
On 1/25/2013 6:21 PM, Jim Wilkins wrote:
"Tom Gardner" mars@tacks wrote in message
Actually, I have the PERFECT solution! It' just not patented yet
and in prototype.
Wire brushes on a Roto-Tiller?

It's already been done! And, can you guess who did it?
Oh yea...that would be me. Mostly used to clean/prep metal roofs for
coating.
http://www.wisesales.com/shindaiwa-c...l#.UQWHjb-0Bck

Nice. What kind of rpm can that handle? You don't make something
similar that would fit on a long arbor buffer do you?

Those brushes are rated at 3600rpm but will easily stay together at 1.5x
that. The best way is to stack single sections on a long arbor. We
swage multiple brushes on a tube for customers wanting a quick-change.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote in message
On Jan 30, 12:03 am, "PrecisionmachinisT"
wrote:
wrote in message

For the 6BQ5 or the 6CG7?

6bq5

Two watt 68 ohm .

That is correct--well done.

Now I did say I learned about tubes in college. But I never actually
designed any tube circuits, although I did fix stuff with tube

My "design" mostly consisted of swapping sections from the schematic of one
amplifier into a different one in order to achieve tone quality more
desirable for use with guitars and other musical instrument.

circuits in the Navy.

I'm self-taught, but can usually repair defective tube amplifiers and radio
equipment without a schematic, using only a vom.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 30, 12:10*pm, "PrecisionmachinisT"
wrote:

My "design" mostly consisted of swapping sections from the schematic of one
amplifier into a different one in order to achieve tone quality more
desirable for use with guitars and other musical instrument.

I'm self-taught, but can usually repair defective tube amplifiers and radio
equipment without a schematic, using only a vom.

I ran across an IC that you might find interesting. It is a PT2399.
available from China for 99 cents including shipping or 10 for $3.42
on ebay.

Dan

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 1/29/2013 5:47 PM, jon_banquer wrote:
It's really sad to see what phony conservative [ignorant bull**** erased]

Go **** yourself up the ass with a broken bottle, you ****ing murderous
queer.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote in message ...

I ran across an IC that you might find interesting. It is a PT2399.

Thanks but I really don't have a desire to mess around with that kind of stuff anymore

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
[...]

There is quite an industry in finding older audio gear and shipping it
to places like Vietnam and other turd world ********s. The Party
people are buying it like crazy.

A Vietnamese friend of mine has been going around and buying up a lot
of tube amps and speaker systems and putting it all in good working
order and then when he can fill a seatrain...shipping it off. Making a
decent living at it as well.

I helped him unload a U-haul trailer full of it he had bought from a
"collector" for $8k. Stuff Id not seen in 30 yrs and Thau was
laughing like a bandit because he would profit some $30k from it after
expenses.

Ive had little use for high end audio equipment due to hearing loss
issues..I simply cant hear the "good notes" and havent for almost 40
yrs.

Anyone want a Roberts 771 tape deck? Got one out in one of the sheds.
No idea if it works or not..but it did when I put it up.
It has the cover..and the seperate speakers which button up to the box

Gunner

1. Lie
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
[...]

You think you're funny insulting other peoples' backgrounds ?

(even you own "friend")
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
[...]

He's pandering to his cult of idiots.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
[...]

??? He calls himself Vietnamese. He was a pilot in the Vietnam Air
force and escaped in 1975. His father was a governor of a province in
Vietnam and was killed by the VC.

And?

http://www.manta.com/c/mmdz56p/p-t-engineering

Nguyen, Toh , /1 each. Mark I, Mod 0

Feel free to call him. Nice guy for a zipper head.
We have been friends for..hummm 15 yrs so far....somewhere about that.

One of the best..the best prototype machinists Ive ever encountered.
The dude is astounding!

(even you own "friend")

What..you dont have any friends? TZs usually dont.

Gunner

1. Lie