Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default How to cost efficiently clean rust from steel plate

On Jan 30, 12:10*pm, "PrecisionmachinisT"
wrote:

My "design" mostly consisted of swapping sections from the schematic of one
amplifier into a different one in order to achieve tone quality more
desirable for use with guitars and other musical instrument.

I'm self-taught, but can usually repair defective tube amplifiers and radio
equipment without a schematic, using only a vom.

I ran across an IC that you might find interesting. It is a PT2399.
available from China for 99 cents including shipping or 10 for $3.42
on ebay.

Dan

Dan