Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Fool Killer Fool Killer is offline

Default How to cost efficiently clean rust from steel plate

On Tue, 29 Jan 2013 17:18:35 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Jan 29, 5:06*pm, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:
jon_banquer fired this volley in news:4f0a1118-d884-
:

You certainly are a moron, Loud. What part of **** off and die don't
you comprehend?

The part where you have to take the dick out of your mouth to say it.

Lloyd

Lets try this again because worthless, phony conservative, assholes
like you are always very slooooooooooooooooooooooow:

**** off and die.

It is a shame to see how the fools seem to strive to participant in
this group. We used to have experts like Teenut and now we have Jonnie
Boy.
--
Cheers,

F.K.