Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Harold & Susan Vordos Harold & Susan Vordos is offline

Default How to cost efficiently clean rust from steel plate

"Steve W." wrote in message
On Jan 28, 3:29 pm, "PrecisionmachinisT"
wrote:
wrote in
in college I learned how to design with vacuum tubes.
Identify the value of component Rk in the following item:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RCA-TUBE-AMP...-/150984104264

For the 6BQ5 or the 6CG7?

Dan

I had to go look at this. There is a store in a mall in Dewitt NY that is
selling vintage audio gear. They had some nice gear from the past but the
prices were a bit high for most of it. Kind of strange seeing gear that I
had dealt with years ago. They had a few tube amps on hand. Sort of weird
though, they had a nice set of Cerwin Vega D series being fed through a
Macintosh amp. The source was an I-Pod!!!

--
Steve W.

Note that it's a *McIntosh*, not a *Macintosh*.

Harold