Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default How to cost efficiently clean rust from steel plate

On Jan 29, 4:58*pm, Ignoramus4600
On 2013-01-30, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

jon_banquer fired this volley in news:cb6848c1-2919-
:

And your responses are just as imaginative as your (big quotes) "IDEAS"....
(But at least you're consistent... same response every time... twit!)

LMAO..ROTFL *What a moron!

He gives the remaining 50% of liberals a bad name

Sorry moron but I'm not a liberal. That you and the rest of your
phony, conservative asshole pals think I am is to be expected.