Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default "Sid9" - fraud, troll and liar who was never in the military

On Mon, 27 Aug 2012 13:28:44 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Aug 6, 2:11*pm, Hawke wrote:

Uh. *According to the public records your property is actually owned
by your parents.

You're making the same mistake as numb nuts. That's what the mortgage
says. The title to the property says something else.

Hawke

The county records show your parents as owners. I did not look for
your mortgage information.

Dan

Ohoh....seems like the Parakeet got caught lying yet again.....tsk tsk
tsk.....

Gunner

One bleeding-heart type asked me in a recent interview if I did not
agree that "violence begets violence." I told him that it is my
earnest endeavor to see that it does. I would like very much to ensure
- and in some cases I have - that any man who offers violence to his
fellow citizen begets a whole lot more in return than he can enjoy.

- Jeff Cooper
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Aug 6, 2:11 pm, Hawke wrote:

Uh. According to the public records your property is actually owned
by your parents.

You're making the same mistake as numb nuts. That's what the mortgage
says. The title to the property says something else.

Hawke

The county records show your parents as owners. I did not look for
your mortgage information.

Dan

Ohoh....seems like the Parakeet got caught lying yet again.....tsk tsk
tsk.....

Gunner

Nice try, but you don't catch me lying because I don't. I'm not like
you. I don't have to make **** up like you do.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Aug 28, 2:36*pm, Hawke wrote:

All I can tell you is that I signed the papers, I put my money down on
it, so I have a legal property interest in it, which makes me an owner.
At some point in time I'll be the sole owner. I live out in the country
on purpose. I could have bought a nice 3 bedroom, two bath, house on a
corner lot in town if I wanted to, but I wanted to live out in the
country. I may eventually build a house on this property some day. I'll
just have to see what happens down the road.

Hawke

Well the county says your parents are the owners. So whatever you
signed means squat. I would think that a former real estate agent
would know better.

What I really believe is that the property is in your parents name
because as senior citizens they pay less taxes on the property. And
the whole thing is to gyp the county. But it matters not, the
property is not yours. Your parents could sell it to someone as they
are the registered owners.

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 28 Aug 2012 13:13:27 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Aug 28, 2:36*pm, Hawke wrote:

[...]

If they read his posts..they will throw him out into the street and
sell the property to someone else.

Else...they are as goofy as he is. In that case...its best to keep
them all in the same cage.

Gunner

--
The essential differences between liberals and conservtives
is that liberals could not exist without conservtives to defend

Conservatives on the other hand, can exist and
live quite well without liberals."

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 8/28/2012 1:13 PM, wrote:
On Aug 28, 2:36 pm, Hawke wrote:

All I can tell you is that I signed the papers, I put my money down on
it, so I have a legal property interest in it, which makes me an owner.
At some point in time I'll be the sole owner. I live out in the country
on purpose. I could have bought a nice 3 bedroom, two bath, house on a
corner lot in town if I wanted to, but I wanted to live out in the
country. I may eventually build a house on this property some day. I'll
just have to see what happens down the road.

Hawke

Well the county says your parents are the owners. So whatever you
signed means squat. I would think that a former real estate agent
would know better.

Actually, what you think means squat because it's 100% wrong. The title
says I'm an owner and that is the controlling document. So it doesn't
matter what you saw.

What I really believe is that the property is in your parents name
because as senior citizens they pay less taxes on the property. And
the whole thing is to gyp the county.

You would be wrong on that one too. The property tax is not any less
than on an other single family home in this area.

But it matters not, the
property is not yours. Your parents could sell it to someone as they
are the registered owners.

That's strike three, Dan, and you're out. They cannot sell the property
without my signature. Which only proves that you don't know what you are
talking about.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Aug 28, 7:19*pm, Hawke wrote:

Actually, what you think means squat because it's 100% wrong. The title
says I'm an owner and that is the controlling document. So it doesn't
matter what you saw.

Hawke

Duh. The county is where the title is registered. And the county
says your parents are the owners. You might have a lien on the
property, but your parents can still sell the property.

You need to know this stuff to be a real estate agent.

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Aug 29, 3:49*pm, Hawke wrote:

Now you sound just like Pimpton the Liar. Were you there when I signed
the documents and cut a check for my share of the property? We know
that's a "No". So you weren't there. I was. I told you what happened. So
you have an eye witness. You don't believe someone who signed the
documents personally. See why I think you don't know what you are
talking about most of the time? You never know who is credible and you
always fall for any line of bull**** as long as it is from a rightwinger.

Hawke

Cut a check for your share? First you claim the property is yours and
now you say you cut a check for your share. So is the property owned
by a group of people?

But I digress, I was not there , but what difference does that make.
The county clerk recorder is where the ownership of property is
recorded.

Take a look at

http://clerk-recorder.buttecounty.ne...l_records.html

Note that is your county and it says real estate transactions are
recorded by the county clerk recorded.

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Aug 29, 4:19*pm, " wrote:

Take a look at

http://clerk-recorder.buttecounty.ne...l_records.html

Note that is your county and it says real estate transactions are
recorded by the county clerk recorder.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Dan

Typo corrected.

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Aug 29, 4:19*pm, " wrote:

Cut a check for your share? *First you claim the property is yours and
now you say you cut a check for your share. *So is the property owned
by a group of people?

But I digress, *I was not there , but what difference does that make.
The county clerk recorder is where *the ownership of property is
recorded.

Take a look at

http://clerk-recorder.buttecounty.ne...l_records.html

Note that is your county and it says real estate transactions are
recorded by the county clerk recorded.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Dan

No reply from the Hawke. Yet he has replied to other posts in the
last few days.
I wonder why he has not responded to this.

Dan
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Aug 31, 8:39*am, " wrote:

Note that is your county and it says real estate transactions are
recorded by the county clerk recorded.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Dan

Still no reply from Hawke. The fact that he did not know how titles
are recorded is odd in that he claims he was a real estate agent. My
thoughts are that he never was a real estate agent. But he claims
that right along with being a tennis pro. So maybe he never was a
tennis pro.

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sep 1, 12:29*pm, " wrote:

Still no reply from Hawke. *The fact that he did not know how titles
are recorded is odd in *that he claims he was a real estate agent. *My
thoughts are that he never was a real estate agent. *But he claims
that right along with being a tennis pro. *So maybe he never was a
tennis pro.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Dan

Another day, another dollar. But no reply from Hawke.

Cheers

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sep 2, 9:23*pm, " wrote:
On Sep 1, 12:29*pm, " wrote:

Still no reply from Hawke. *The fact that he did not know how titles
are recorded is odd in *that he claims he was a real estate agent. *My
thoughts are that he never was a real estate agent. *But he claims
that right along with being a tennis pro. *So maybe he never was a
tennis pro.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Dan

I do think this is a whole week without a reply from Hawke. I do not
think he is dead. He seems to have no problem posting in other
threads.

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sep 5, 9:38*pm, " wrote:

The last thing heard from Hawke in this thread was

Now you sound just like Pimpton the Liar. Were you there when I signed
the documents and cut a check for my share of the property? We know
that's a "No". So you weren't there. I was. I told you what happened.
So
you have an eye witness. You don't believe someone who signed the
documents personally. See why I think you don't know what you are
talking about most of the time? You never know who is credible and you
always fall for any line of bull**** as long as it is from a
rightwinger.

Hawke

But he still has not explained why the county records show his parents
to be the owners.

Dan
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

" wrote:

On Sep 5, 9:38 pm, " wrote:

The last thing heard from Hawke in this thread was

Now you sound just like Pimpton the Liar. Were you there when I signed
the documents and cut a check for my share of the property? We know
that's a "No". So you weren't there. I was. I told you what happened.
So
you have an eye witness. You don't believe someone who signed the
documents personally. See why I think you don't know what you are
talking about most of the time? You never know who is credible and you
always fall for any line of bull**** as long as it is from a
rightwinger.

Hawke

But he still has not explained why the county records show his parents
to be the owners.

That's simple. They don't trust him with anything he can't buy on
his dollar a day allowance. That's the best they can do for society,
since he wasn't aborted.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 7 Sep 2012 06:44:11 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Sep 5, 9:38*pm, " wrote:

The last thing heard from Hawke in this thread was

Now you sound just like Pimpton the Liar. Were you there when I signed
the documents and cut a check for my share of the property? We know
that's a "No". So you weren't there. I was. I told you what happened.
So
you have an eye witness. You don't believe someone who signed the
documents personally. See why I think you don't know what you are
talking about most of the time? You never know who is credible and you
always fall for any line of bull**** as long as it is from a
rightwinger.

Hawke

But he still has not explained why the county records show his parents
to be the owners.

Dan

Excellent point and one the Parakeet has been trying to avoid
answering for what..2 weeks so far?

Gunner

--
You just opened the window for a glimpse at the liberal mindset. You
people think, for some unknown reason, that since you are infinitely
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sep 7, 10:31*am, Gunner wrote:

Excellent point and one the Parakeet has been trying to avoid
answering for what..2 weeks so far?

Gunner

Actually his last post in this thread was on August 29. His non
response speaks volumes.

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sep 14, 10:32*am, " wrote:
On Sep 10, 12:06*pm, " wrote:

Actually his last post in this thread was on August 29. *His non
response speaks volumes.

Dan

Another week and still no reply from hawke.

Cheers

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sep 21, 12:44*pm, " wrote:

Actually his last post in this thread was on August 29. *His non
response speaks volumes.

Dan

A whole month has gone by and still no reply from hawke.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Cheers

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Oct 2, 8:19*pm, " wrote:
On Sep 21, 12:44*pm, " wrote:

Actually his last post in this thread was on August 29. *His non
response speaks volumes.

Dan

A whole month has gone by and still no reply from hawke.

And another day and night pass.

Cheers