DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   "Sid9" - fraud, troll and liar who was never in the military (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/344486-re-sid9-fraud-troll-liar-who-never-military.html)

Hawke[_3_] August 2nd 12 07:13 PM

"Sid9" - fraud, troll and liar who was never in the military

On 8/1/2012 9:29 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
Yaeowerghoofus, a squat-to-**** homo with no fight in him, squealed:

On Wed, 01 Aug 2012 15:35:05 -0700, George Plimpton
wrote:

Yaeowerghoofus, squat-to-**** homo with no fight in him, lied:
On Wed, 01 Aug 2012 13:46:58 -0700, George Plimpton

The public debt on 9/30/1981 [snip forged numbers]

No. Those debt numbers are fabricated.

The Numbers are from Government sources.

No. You fabricated them.

How can I "fabricate" what the government publishes?

They didn't publish it, you lying ****.

See, he always calls people names whenever they stump him with the
facts. That means you did a good job. All he could do in response to
your facts is call you names. Nice!

Hawke

Hawke[_3_] August 3rd 12 05:52 PM

wrote:

Yaeowerghoofus, squat-to-**** homo with no fight in him, lied:
On Wed, 01 Aug 2012 13:46:58 -0700, George Plimpton

The public debt on 9/30/1981 [snip forged numbers]

No. Those debt numbers are fabricated.

The Numbers are from Government sources.

No. You fabricated them.

How can I "fabricate" what the government publishes?

They didn't publish it, you lying ****.

See, he always calls people names whenever they stump him

Yaeowerghoofus, like you, couldn't "stump" an anencephalic Smithers
spawn http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Enencephaly.jpg

You're really sitting around waiting to inherit that arid dump on Little
Ron Rd? You're pathetic.

Hee, hee, you don't know the half of it and you're already envious.
You're such a petty little twerp. Didn't check the title?

Hawke

George Plimpton August 3rd 12 06:40 PM

It's a ****ty piece of property worth under $100K.

Hawke[_3_] August 4th 12 06:19 PM

wrote:

Yaeowerghoofus, squat-to-**** homo with no fight in him, lied:
On Wed, 01 Aug 2012 13:46:58 -0700, George Plimpton

The public debt on 9/30/1981 [snip forged numbers]

No. Those debt numbers are fabricated.

The Numbers are from Government sources.

No. You fabricated them.

How can I "fabricate" what the government publishes?

They didn't publish it, you lying ****.

See, he always calls people names whenever they stump him

Yaeowerghoofus, like you, couldn't "stump" an anencephalic Smithers
spawn http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Enencephaly.jpg

You're really sitting around waiting to inherit that arid dump on Little
Ron Rd? You're pathetic.

Hee, hee, you don't know the half of it and you're already envious.

It's a ****ty piece of property worth under $100K.

Really? Now you're showing your ignorance of real estate. I've got a lot
more equity than that in it. How about you? You own property that isn't
underwater? I'm in the black and have made money on that piece of
property. I've done well on it. Not many people I know can say that. I
also know you would lie rather than admit your home is not worth what
the mortgage on it is. That's because you lack integrity.

Hawke

Hawke[_3_] August 5th 12 05:21 AM

wrote:

Yaeowerghoofus, squat-to-**** homo with no fight in him, lied:
On Wed, 01 Aug 2012 13:46:58 -0700, George Plimpton

The public debt on 9/30/1981 [snip forged numbers]

No. Those debt numbers are fabricated.

The Numbers are from Government sources.

No. You fabricated them.

How can I "fabricate" what the government publishes?

They didn't publish it, you lying ****.

See, he always calls people names whenever they stump him

Yaeowerghoofus, like you, couldn't "stump" an anencephalic Smithers
spawn http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Enencephaly.jpg

You're really sitting around waiting to inherit that arid dump on
Little
Ron Rd? You're pathetic.

Hee, hee, you don't know the half of it and you're already envious.

It's a ****ty piece of property worth under $100K.

Really? Now you're showing your ignorance of real estate.

Owner: EDWARD D SMITHERS & JOAN E SMITHERS
Land value: $56,378
Structural improvements value: $52,116
Total value for property: $101,494
Assessments for tax year: 2011

http://www.city-data.com/butte-count...#ixzz22c6JD08t

Yep, all that is public information and is available to anyone who wants
to look it up. Like I said, I'm not hiding anything. I don't need to.
That's because I'm not a liar like you are.
If you want to know what my property is worth then you should call up a
local real estate agent and ask what five acre ranchettes in this area
are selling for these days. You can't get anything like this for under
200K and now prices are going up again. FYI you dunce, it's the market
that determines the value of real estate not the assessed value. You
also have no idea what is owed on the property either. I can tell you
it's a lot less than the market value. But then all you proved is that
you don't know the value of my property. I also noticed you failed to
say if your home, if you even own one, is underwater. Are you like
Romney? You won't tell the truth because of how embarrassing it is? You
need to grow a set, boy, just like Romney does. But I know neither one
of you will.

Hawke

[email protected] August 5th 12 12:50 PM

On Aug 5, 12:21*am, Hawke wrote:

If you want to know what my property is worth then you should call up a
local real estate agent and ask what five acre ranchettes in this area
are selling for these days.

Uh. According to the public records your property is actually owned
by your parents.

You can't get anything like this for under
200K and now prices are going up again. FYI you dunce, it's the market
that determines the value of real estate not the assessed value. You
also have no idea what is owed on the property either. I can tell you
it's a lot less than the market value. But then all you proved is that
you don't know the value of my property.

But I do know what Zillow says it is worth. And that is a lot less
than $200k.

I also noticed you failed to
say if your home, if you even own one, is underwater. Are you like
Romney? You won't tell the truth because of how embarrassing it is? You
need to grow a set, boy, just like Romney does. But I know neither one
of you will.

Hawke

According to Zillow , my house is worth about three and a half times
what I owe on it.

Dan

ATP August 5th 12 01:40 PM

wrote in message
On Aug 5, 12:21 am, Hawke wrote:

* If you want to know what my property is worth then you should call up a
* local real estate agent and ask what five acre ranchettes in this area
* are selling for these days.

*Uh. According to the public records your property is actually owned
*by your parents.

What are you guys getting out of this whole continuing exchange? Why not
just drop it?

[email protected] August 5th 12 03:17 PM

On Aug 5, 8:40*am, "ATP" wrote:

*Uh. *According to the public records your property is actually owned
*by your parents.

What are you guys getting out of this whole continuing exchange? Why not
just drop it?

You are really right. Not much gotten from an exchange with Hawke.
I try not to jump an every incorrect statement, but find it hard to
not reply when he makes illogical statements or false statements.

Dan

Hawke[_3_] August 6th 12 07:08 PM

On 8/4/2012 9:25 PM, George Plimpton wrote:

Yep, all that is public information and is available to anyone who wants
to look it up. Like I said,

*As* I said (not "like" - you're illiterate), it's a scrabbly little
property, and you give a great indication of just how grubby you are
that you're sitting around waiting for them to croak so you can get your
grubby mitts on a measly $100,000 piece of dry treeless land.

I already have an ownership interest in this property. So you're
mistaken, as always. It's worth far more than 100K too. You're simply
mistaken about everything. You really are a dumb son of a bitch. What's
your property worth again? And how much do you owe on it? Forgot to
mention any of that. You're a pussy too.

Hawke

Hawke[_3_] August 6th 12 07:11 PM

On 8/5/2012 4:50 AM, wrote:
On Aug 5, 12:21 am, Hawke wrote:

If you want to know what my property is worth then you should call up a
local real estate agent and ask what five acre ranchettes in this area
are selling for these days.

Uh. According to the public records your property is actually owned
by your parents.

You're making the same mistake as numb nuts. That's what the mortgage
says. The title to the property says something else.

You can't get anything like this for under
200K and now prices are going up again. FYI you dunce, it's the market
that determines the value of real estate not the assessed value. You
also have no idea what is owed on the property either. I can tell you
it's a lot less than the market value. But then all you proved is that
you don't know the value of my property.

But I do know what Zillow says it is worth. And that is a lot less
than $200k.

I would take issue with that.

I also noticed you failed to
say if your home, if you even own one, is underwater. Are you like
Romney? You won't tell the truth because of how embarrassing it is? You
need to grow a set, boy, just like Romney does. But I know neither one
of you will.

Hawke

According to Zillow , my house is worth about three and a half times
what I owe on it.

How much would that be?

Hawke

Hawke[_3_] August 6th 12 07:12 PM

On 8/5/2012 5:40 AM, ATP wrote:
wrote in message
On Aug 5, 12:21 am, Hawke wrote:

* If you want to know what my property is worth then you should call up a
* local real estate agent and ask what five acre ranchettes in this area
* are selling for these days.

*Uh. According to the public records your property is actually owned
*by your parents.

What are you guys getting out of this whole continuing exchange? Why not
just drop it?

They are just trying their best to prove how much better they are than
me. I have to say they aren't doing a very good job of it. Neither one
of them even has the balls to show what they have.

Hawke

Hawke[_3_] August 6th 12 07:14 PM

On 8/5/2012 7:17 AM, wrote:
On Aug 5, 8:40 am, "ATP" wrote:

*Uh. According to the public records your property is actually owned
*by your parents.

What are you guys getting out of this whole continuing exchange? Why not
just drop it?

You are really right. Not much gotten from an exchange with Hawke.
I try not to jump an every incorrect statement, but find it hard to
not reply when he makes illogical statements or false statements.

Dan

I feel the same way. Every time you mess things up I feel I need to
correct your errors. But I didn't think it was going to wind up taking
up so much of my time. I mean, I thought you were supposed to be so
smart. That's what you say anyway.

Hawke

George Plimpton August 6th 12 07:14 PM

On 8/6/2012 11:11 AM, Hawke wrote:
On 8/5/2012 4:50 AM, wrote:
On Aug 5, 12:21 am, Hawke wrote:

[...]

You're just blowing smoke. The value is undoubtedly *less* than what
Zillow and other real estate sites estimate.

George Plimpton August 6th 12 07:15 PM

On 8/6/2012 11:12 AM, Hawke wrote:
On 8/5/2012 5:40 AM, ATP wrote:
wrote in message
On Aug 5, 12:21 am, Hawke wrote:

* If you want to know what my property is worth then you should call
up a
* local real estate agent and ask what five acre ranchettes in this area
* are selling for these days.

*Uh. According to the public records your property is actually owned
*by your parents.

What are you guys getting out of this whole continuing exchange? Why not
just drop it?

They are just trying their best to prove how much better they are than
me.

Nope. We're just proving that you're not at all what you represent
yourself to be. In fact, you're a leech and a scrounger sitting around
waiting for your parents to die so you can get your hands on their money.

George Plimpton August 6th 12 07:15 PM

On 8/6/2012 11:14 AM, Hawke wrote:
On 8/5/2012 7:17 AM, wrote:
On Aug 5, 8:40 am, "ATP" wrote:

*Uh. According to the public records your property is actually owned
*by your parents.

What are you guys getting out of this whole continuing exchange? Why not
just drop it?

You are really right. Not much gotten from an exchange with Hawke.
I try not to jump an every incorrect statement, but find it hard to
not reply when he makes illogical statements or false statements.

Dan

I feel the same way. Every time you mess things up

You've never identified any time he's done that.

Hawke[_3_] August 7th 12 07:19 PM

On 8/5/2012 5:40 AM, ATP wrote:
wrote in message

On Aug 5, 12:21 am, Hawke wrote:

* If you want to know what my property is worth then you should call
up a
* local real estate agent and ask what five acre ranchettes in this
area
* are selling for these days.

*Uh. According to the public records your property is actually owned
*by your parents.

What are you guys getting out of this whole continuing exchange? Why not
just drop it?

They are just trying their best to prove how much better they are than
me.

Nope. We're just proving that you're not at all what you represent
yourself to be. In fact, you're a leech and a scrounger sitting around
waiting for your parents to die so you can get your hands on their money.

Is that the way you characterize the Romney boys that have already
gotten a 100 million dollar trust fund, leeches waiting to get their
hands on their Dad's money? Or is that okay for them to inherit wealth
but not me? You're such a stinking hypocrite it's a joke. You constantly
go on and on about how people with money have the right to pass it on to
their kids and not pay anything in taxes. Now that you think I'm about
to inherit something all of a sudden getting an inheritance makes one a
leech. Can't make up your mind? Are people that get an inheritance
leeches or not? Or maybe to you it's okay for rightwingers to give money
to their kids but not anyone else. You only show what a spineless
hypocrite you are every time you open your mouth, and how jealous you
are that I would inherit something that you won't be getting. You're the
king when it comes to being petty.

Hawke

Hawke[_3_] August 7th 12 07:21 PM

On 8/5/2012 4:50 AM, wrote:
On Aug 5, 12:21 am, Hawke wrote:

[...]

So how far underwater are you, boy? Or have you already lost you home
and are now a renter? Why ask, I know, you just lie.

Hawke

George Plimpton August 7th 12 07:39 PM

On 8/5/2012 5:40 AM, ATP wrote:
wrote in message

On Aug 5, 12:21 am, Hawke wrote:

[...]

I have no idea what those five young men - all of them fine boys, based
on outward appearances - are doing with their lives. If they're just
being playboys and dilettantes, as you did, then I don't have much
respect for them. If they're doing something meaningful, then I respect
them.

Note that I don't disparage you for standing to inherit money from your
parents. I disparage you for a) holding ****ting, misanthropic values
and attitudes (left-wing sentiment), and b) being a shallow, coarse,
unaccomplished do-nothing and dilettante just waiting like a vulture for
your parents to croak. That's reprehensible.

George Plimpton August 7th 12 07:40 PM

On 8/5/2012 4:50 AM, wrote:
On Aug 5, 12:21 am, Hawke wrote:

[...]

Why don't you ask that of the person who asked you "How much would that
be?" I didn't ask you that.

I'm not underwater at all.

Hawke[_3_] August 9th 12 01:33 AM

On 8/5/2012 5:40 AM, ATP wrote:
wrote in message

On Aug 5, 12:21 am, Hawke wrote:

[...]

Gee, I'm so glad to know what you think. It just confirms for me that
you're nothing but an obnoxious, revolting, and loathsome little
varmint, whose complete lack of decency, and compassion for others
demonstrates a total lack of any kind of moral values on your part. Did
I forget to mention that you're an ignorant scumbag that never stops
talking about things that you don't know the first thing about?

Hawke

Hawke[_3_] August 9th 12 01:38 AM

On 8/5/2012 4:50 AM, wrote:
On Aug 5, 12:21 am, Hawke wrote:

[...]

But you're so cowardly you won't give any information about yourself.
Why would anyone believe a word you say? Where's the proof you even own
a home let alone have any equity in it. If you weren't such a baby you
would post your address. But you won't. You're afraid. You talk a good
game but that's all. When it's time to show what you've got you chicken
out. That's what your kind always does. Run your mouth and then run away
when it's time to act like a man.

Hawke

[email protected] August 9th 12 12:43 PM

On Aug 8, 8:38*pm, Hawke wrote:

But you're so cowardly you won't give any information about yourself.
Why would anyone believe a word you say? Where's the proof you even own
a home let alone have any equity in it. If you weren't such a baby you
would post your address. But you won't. You're afraid. You talk a good
game but that's all. When it's time to show what you've got you chicken
out. That's what your kind always does. Run your mouth and then run away
when it's time to act like a man.

Hawke

If you were intelligent, you would know how to find information on the
Internet.

Dan

Hawke[_3_] August 11th 12 12:44 AM

On 8/5/2012 5:40 AM, ATP wrote:
wrote in message

On Aug 5, 12:21 am, Hawke wrote:

[...]

You're a ****ing vulture waiting for your parents to die. You're
disgusting.

It confirms what a weak spineless lying wimp you are. You're mighty
brave on your keyboard. But a twerp everywhere else. And jealous of me
as well.

Hawke

Hawke[_3_] August 11th 12 12:46 AM

On 8/8/2012 5:49 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 8/8/2012 5:38 PM, Hawke wrote:

So how far underwater are you, boy?

Why don't you ask that of the person who asked you "How much would that
be?" I didn't ask you that.

I'm not underwater at all.

But you're so cowardly you won't give any information about yourself.

I've given plenty of meaningful information about myself.

Why would anyone believe a word you say?

I tell the truth.

Where's the proof you even own
a home let alone have any equity in it. If you weren't such a baby you
would post your address.

Ha ha ha ha ha! Nice try, Hawwwwwwke-Ptooey. Not when there are
psychopaths like you out there.

I knew you would never tell the truth about your bad financial
situation. You haven't the guts to tell the truth. You never had any
guts. You're a pussy and you know it.

Hawke

Hawke[_3_] August 11th 12 12:49 AM

On 8/9/2012 4:43 AM, wrote:
On Aug 8, 8:38 pm, Hawke wrote:

But you're so cowardly you won't give any information about yourself.
Why would anyone believe a word you say? Where's the proof you even own
a home let alone have any equity in it. If you weren't such a baby you
would post your address. But you won't. You're afraid. You talk a good
game but that's all. When it's time to show what you've got you chicken
out. That's what your kind always does. Run your mouth and then run away
when it's time to act like a man.

Hawke

If you were intelligent, you would know how to find information on the
Internet.

Dan

I don't give a **** about his situation in life. I just wanted to show
that when challenged to put up or shut up he would not tell the truth.
Besides that Dan, I don't have to be intelligent to find out anything I
want about anyone. I would just hire a private investigator and have him
tell me everything I wanted to know. They have access to databases you
could never see. You pay a little money and they can dig up everything
there is to know about someone. I could find out all about you too. You
think I care?

Hawke

Hawke[_3_] August 11th 12 12:54 AM

On 8/8/2012 6:00 PM, First.Post wrote:
I'm not underwater at all.

But you're so cowardly you won't give any information about yourself.

I've given plenty of meaningful information about myself.

Why would anyone believe a word you say?

I tell the truth.

Where's the proof you even own
a home let alone have any equity in it. If you weren't such a baby you
would post your address.

Ha ha ha ha ha! Nice try, Hawwwwwwke-Ptooey. Not when there are
psychopaths like you out there.

Hell, if you won;t post it then I will:
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20006

Now Hawke can send you all kinds of **** in the mail now.
Maybe even show up to try to kick someone's ass. :-)

You're pretty lame. You really think I wouldn't know what 1600
Pennsylvania Ave, in DC is? Pimple-ass lives in Calif. You couldn't find
out where if you wanted to. There's no chance of him looking me up
either, and he knows where I live. He's a sissy. He's all talk.

Hawke

Hawke[_3_] August 11th 12 06:24 PM

On 8/5/2012 5:40 AM, ATP wrote:
wrote in message

On Aug 5, 12:21 am, Hawke wrote:

[...]

No. It confirms that you're a ****ing leech.

Nope it shows you to be a weak, selfish, loser. That's why everything
about you is kept secret. You haven't the guts to show what you are. I'd
think you would know that when you tell all kinds of lies about someone
and they ask you to show what you have done and you refuse everyone
knows why. You're just like Romney not showing his taxes. You are scared
to let anyone see what you are like because the truth is you are nothing
and a nobody and you have no business criticizing anyone else.

So put up or shut up, boy. Let's see what a fabulously successful life
you have. Let's see your fat wife and your crappy house. Yeah, it'll
never happen. You're yellow!

Hawke

Hawke[_3_] August 11th 12 06:33 PM

On 8/8/2012 5:38 PM, Hawke wrote:

So how far underwater are you, boy?

Why don't you ask that of the person who asked you "How much would
that
be?" I didn't ask you that.

I'm not underwater at all.

But you're so cowardly you won't give any information about yourself.

I've given plenty of meaningful information about myself.

Why would anyone believe a word you say?

I tell the truth.

Where's the proof you even own
a home let alone have any equity in it. If you weren't such a baby you
would post your address.

Ha ha ha ha ha! Nice try, Hawwwwwwke-Ptooey. Not when there are
psychopaths like you out there.

I knew you would never tell the truth about your bad financial
situation.

I'm not in a bad financial situation. I own a house with a reasonable
mortgage on it. I have a good job that lets me send my son to private
school (where he isn't being indoctrinated with a lot of left-wing
bull****) and live fairly comfortably. I sold the house we were in for
11 years last year, bought a nicer and bigger house in a different
neighborhood for less money than the sale of our old house, and put some
money in the bank. I'm doing fine, and I'm doing it on my own - I'm not
letting my elderly parents pay my way in exchange for doing their dishes
and raking up their leaves, the way you are.

You're lying and you're a coward. You won't show us anything about
yourself. So that makes you a yellowbelly. From now on that's your name,
Yellowbelly, and it will stay your name until you show your ugly wife,
your average house, and how great you have done in life. You need to
show why you think you are in any position to be critical of me. Somehow
I doubt that you're anything near as great as you try to come across.
Show us proof that you're not just as ordinary and common as anyone else
and are a big deal or a winner. I'm waiting to for you to prove
something, Yellowbelly. Not just saying how great you've done, prove it.
Okay, Yellowbelly?

Hawke

Hawke[_3_] August 13th 12 06:37 PM

On 8/11/2012 10:40 AM, George Plimpton wrote:

Gee, I'm so glad to know what you think. It just confirms for me that

You're a ****ing vulture waiting for your parents to die. You're
disgusting.

It confirms what a weak spineless lying wimp you are.

No. It confirms that you're a ****ing leech.

Nope it shows you

It shows *YOU* to be a leech - a do-nothing dilettante sponging off your
old parents.

The only thing that is not in question is that you are a liar and a
loser. You don't actually know anything about me or my family except
what is in the public record or that I told you and you have no way of
knowing if any of that is true or not. So everything else you just made
up, which is absolute proof you are a liar.

Hawke

Hawke[_3_] August 13th 12 06:43 PM

On 8/11/2012 10:41 AM, George Plimpton wrote:

You're lying and you're a coward.

I'm not.

Yes you are.

You won't show us anything about
yourself.

I have told a significant amount about myself. I'm married, have a
child, own a house, send my child to private school, and support private
enterprise.

If all I said about myself is I'm single, have no children, own a house,
and support regulated markets you would say I have not told you anything
about myself. And you would be right. The truth is you have told us
nothing about yourself. You're hiding the facts. We can only suppose
you're afraid or embarrassed to show yourself. At least Gummer has the
balls to give his real name and address. That's public but you're too
scared to even show that. So don't try to tell me you're said anything
about yourself, you haven't. You're too afraid to do it.

Hawke

[email protected] August 14th 12 01:52 AM

On Aug 13, 1:43*pm, Hawke wrote:

If all I said about myself is I'm single, have no children, own a house,
and support regulated markets you would say I have not told you anything
about myself. And you would be right. The truth is you have told us
nothing about yourself. You're hiding the facts. We can only suppose
you're afraid or embarrassed to show yourself. At least Gummer has the
balls to give his real name and address. That's public but you're too
scared to even show that. So don't try to tell me you're said anything
about yourself, you haven't. You're too afraid to do it.

Hawke

Actuallly George did say which city he lives in and that he is the IT
manager for a company. He did say what sort of company he works for,
but I do not remember the details. He did say enough that I was able
to find information about his house.

Dan

Hawke[_3_] August 15th 12 11:20 PM

On 8/13/2012 10:50 AM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 8/13/2012 10:43 AM, Hawke wrote:
On 8/11/2012 10:41 AM, George Plimpton wrote:

You're lying and you're a coward.

I'm not.

Yes you are.

Nope - neither one is true.

You won't show us anything about
yourself.

I have told a significant amount about myself. I'm married, have a
child, own a house, send my child to private school, and support private
enterprise.

If all I said about myself is I'm single, have no children, own a house,
and support regulated markets you would say I have not told you anything
about myself.

No, you would have told us a lot about yourself - that you are a zero, a
do-nothing dilettante zero who uncritically swallows a lot of left-wing
bull****. You also have told us that you were too ****ing self-indulgent

If you are able to come up with all that about me merely from my telling
you I'm single, childless, am a homeowner, and support regulated markets
than I can say the same things about you. You are a zero, a do nothing
failure in business and in free market capitalism. You also follow a
silly fringe ideology that sees the rich as heroes and everyone else as
"takers". You too are far too self indulgent. ****ing self-indulgent!

Hawke

Hawke[_3_] August 15th 12 11:42 PM

On 8/13/2012 5:52 PM, wrote:
On Aug 13, 1:43 pm, Hawke wrote:

If all I said about myself is I'm single, have no children, own a house,
and support regulated markets you would say I have not told you anything
about myself. And you would be right. The truth is you have told us
nothing about yourself. You're hiding the facts. We can only suppose
you're afraid or embarrassed to show yourself. At least Gummer has the
balls to give his real name and address. That's public but you're too
scared to even show that. So don't try to tell me you're said anything
about yourself, you haven't. You're too afraid to do it.

Hawke

Actuallly George did say which city he lives in and that he is the IT
manager for a company. He did say what sort of company he works for,
but I do not remember the details. He did say enough that I was able
to find information about his house.

Dan

That's not much to go on is it? That's giving the absolute minimum. He
isn't even giving his home address, which for most people is in the
phone book. He can't even give that out. He's hiding something. It's the
fact that he's a loser. He's Mr. free market capitalist yet if you look
at what he had accomplished it's nothing. He doesn't have a business.
He's not rich. He's nobody. If you are the kind of person who makes
success and economic achievement the main goals of your life, and what
libertarian doesn't, then coming in at that middle of the pack is a
dismal failure, and he's done even worse than that. He's the one who is
a failure and that he cannot face considering how great he wants people
to think he is. But the facts speak for themselves. He hasn't done very
well in life. You wouldn't think someone like that would say much about
the subject, having done so poorly himself, but you would be surprised.
All he does is talk about how others are failures. It doesn't fool many
people.

Hawke

[email protected] August 16th 12 01:28 AM

On Aug 15, 6:42*pm, Hawke wrote:

[...]

You seem to have missed that I found his house. He may not have
given his home address, but did give enough that anyone with a little
internet savvy can find his address. And while he may not be rich, he
does have a job. So that puts him as having accomplished more than
you. And he is married and has children, so once again he has
accomplished more than you.

Dan

Hawke[_3_] August 16th 12 10:47 PM

On 8/13/2012 10:49 AM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 8/13/2012 10:37 AM, Hawke wrote:
On 8/11/2012 10:40 AM, George Plimpton wrote:

Gee, I'm so glad to know what you think. It just confirms for me
that

You're a ****ing vulture waiting for your parents to die. You're
disgusting.

It confirms what a weak spineless lying wimp you are.

No. It confirms that you're a ****ing leech.

Nope it shows you

It shows *YOU* to be a leech - a do-nothing dilettante sponging off your
old parents.

The only thing that is not in question is

...that you are a vulture feeding on your parents while they're still
living. You're disgusting.

You lie so often it's just sickening. Every word you write is a lie.

Hawke

Hawke[_3_] August 16th 12 10:48 PM

On 8/15/2012 3:24 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 8/15/2012 3:20 PM, Hawke wrote:
[...]

You're not a homeowner, you're sponging off your parents. THEY are
homeowners.

You're lying.

Hawke

Hawke[_3_] August 16th 12 11:06 PM

On 8/15/2012 5:28 PM, wrote:
On Aug 15, 6:42 pm, Hawke wrote:

[...]

That's not saying much. Anyone who wants has my name and knows where I
live. That gives you the ability to know a lot more too. He hasn't the
guts to be that open. He's either hiding embarrassing things or he's too
cowardly to be open about who he is and where he lives. I'm not. Here I
am. Anyone can come and find me easy as pie. That's because I'm not
hiding anything and I'm not afraid. See the difference?

And while he may not be rich, he does have a job.

Like that's some big accomplishment? A job. You know how many others can
say the same? That's not exactly something to brag about. But he's the
one who makes the big deal about being successful, not me. I don't
consider just having a job makes someone a success. I know way too many
people who have jobs that are anything but a success. Most of the
working poor are not successes and they have jobs. By his standards he's
done quite poorly in life, not mine. He's sure not done well enough to
go around bragging what a success he is.

So that puts him as having accomplished more than
you.

No it doesn't. I worked for decades. So if I am working right now or not
means nothing. If it did then all the people who can't find work are all
losers. Even you understand there aren't enough jobs to go around. So do
you criticize those who aren't lucky enough to have a job? Besides that
I'm at an age where lots of people are retired. So do you criticize them
for not working too?

And he is married and has children, so once again he has
accomplished more than you.

I never heard someone in the modern world say they were accomplished
because they had children. I've known scumbags a plenty that have a
whole slew of children. I never saw that as much of an accomplishment.
More like the opposite. Reproducing yourself is no accomplishment.
Neither is having a wife, especially a fat, ugly bitch like he's married
to. So in reality I'm the one with the accomplishment. I didn't marry an
ugly bitch and I don't have any gay children like he does. So I did a
lot better than that douchebag.

Hawke

[email protected] August 17th 12 02:18 AM

On Aug 16, 6:06*pm, Hawke wrote:

You seem to have missed that I found his house. *He may not *have
given his home address, but did give enough that anyone with a little
internet savvy can find his address.

That's not saying much. Anyone who wants has my name and knows where I
live. That gives you the ability to know a lot more too. He hasn't the
guts to be that open. He's either hiding embarrassing things or he's too
cowardly to be open about who he is and where he lives. I'm not. Here I
am. Anyone can come and find me easy as pie. That's because I'm not
hiding anything and I'm not afraid. See the difference?

Duh. Can you not read and comprehend? I said he did give out enough
information for me to find where he lives. So exactly what is the
difference? I do not see it. Both of you gave out enough information
that someone can find where you live.

* And while he may not be rich, he does have a job.

Like that's some big accomplishment? A job. You know how many others can
say the same? That's not exactly something to brag about. But he's the
one who makes the big deal about being successful, not me. I don't
consider just having a job makes someone a success. I know way too many
people who have jobs that are anything but a success. Most of the
working poor are not successes and they have jobs. By his standards he's
done quite poorly in life, not mine. He's sure not done well enough to
go around bragging what a success he is.

Do you have a job?

* *So that puts him as having accomplished more than

you.

No it doesn't. I worked for decades. So if I am working right now or not
means nothing. If it did then all the people who can't find work are all
losers. Even you understand there aren't enough jobs to go around. So do
you those who aren't lucky enough to have a job? Besides that
I'm at an age where lots of people are retired. So do you criticize them
for not working too?

The best I can tell from what you have posted, is that you have not
ever had a good job. And you could not even keep the job you had.
Luck has little to do with having a job. There are a good many
opening right now for those with decent skills.

I do not criticise those that retire. But I am critical of those that
are unemployed and say that someone else who has a job has not
accomplished much.

* *And he is married and has children, so once again he has

accomplished more than you.

I never heard someone in the modern world say they were accomplished
because they had children. I've known scumbags a plenty that have a
whole slew of children. I never saw that as much of an accomplishment.
More like the opposite. Reproducing yourself is no accomplishment.
Neither is having a wife, especially a fat, ugly bitch like he's married
to. So in reality I'm the one with the accomplishment. I didn't marry an
ugly bitch and I don't have any gay children like he does. So I did a
lot better than that douchebag.

I think that my friends that have raised children that are successful
have accomplished a good deal.
One friend raised a son who worked in several high tech firms and made
a lot of money. He then went to business school and now teaches at a
business school in Europe.

Another friend had two daughters. One got a phd from Harvard and
teaches in Texas. The other one went to the Royal Ballet School in
London and then danced in the U.S. Then went college and got a
degree.

Funny but I do not see that you accomplished anything. I suspect that
you are not able to get along with people. So you have never
married. Since you refer to women as Bitches, it seems that you are
not attracted to women. Perhaps not homosexual, but also not
heterosexual . If you live another twenty years, you will be alone
without any family.

Dan

Hawke

Hawke[_3_] August 17th 12 10:57 PM

On 8/16/2012 6:18 PM, wrote:

That's not saying much. Anyone who wants has my name and knows where I
live. That gives you the ability to know a lot more too. He hasn't the
guts to be that open. He's either hiding embarrassing things or he's too
cowardly to be open about who he is and where he lives. I'm not. Here I
am. Anyone can come and find me easy as pie. That's because I'm not
hiding anything and I'm not afraid. See the difference?

Duh. Can you not read and comprehend? I said he did give out enough
information for me to find where he lives. So exactly what is the
difference? I do not see it. Both of you gave out enough information
that someone can find where you live.

It's not the same. I've told everyone what town I live in and my name is
in my email address. That's completely transparent. Now tell me what you
had to do to find out where Pimpleton lives. You had to dig it up didn't
you? It wasn't right there like me, was it, and if he doesn't care then
just come out and tell us what town he lives in and what his real name
is. He has nothing to hide. That's what he says. So who is he and what
town does he live in?

And while he may not be rich, he does have a job.

Like that's some big accomplishment? A job. You know how many others can
say the same? That's not exactly something to brag about. But he's the
one who makes the big deal about being successful, not me. I don't
consider just having a job makes someone a success. I know way too many
people who have jobs that are anything but a success. Most of the
working poor are not successes and they have jobs. By his standards he's
done quite poorly in life, not mine. He's sure not done well enough to
go around bragging what a success he is.

Do you have a job?

No. Do you? What's the point?

So that puts him as having accomplished more than

you.

No it doesn't. I worked for decades. So if I am working right now or not
means nothing. If it did then all the people who can't find work are all
losers. Even you understand there aren't enough jobs to go around. So do
you those who aren't lucky enough to have a job? Besides that
I'm at an age where lots of people are retired. So do you criticize them
for not working too?

Right now I'm officially retired. That doesn't mean I may not work again
if things change. But I'm retired until further notice.

The best I can tell from what you have posted, is that you have not
ever had a good job. And you could not even keep the job you had.
Luck has little to do with having a job. There are a good many
opening right now for those with decent skills.

Why don't you inform the millions of unemployed people about all the
jobs that are available to them if they just have decent skills. Oh and
don't let the fact that for every job there are four applicants. I'll be
62 next month. I got my first job at 13 years old. I've had jobs my
entire life. Some I liked some I didn't. I had no problem keeping jobs.
But I never stayed at a job I didn't want to be at. Which shows once
again how wrong you can be if all you know is what you got from the
internet. Are you one of those people who thinks that everything you
hear on the internet is true?

I do not criticise those that retire. But I am critical of those that
are unemployed and say that someone else who has a job has not
accomplished much.

Not only have I had lots of jobs over the years but I've had my own
business too. I never considered having a business or a job to be an
"accomplishment". Only a few oddballs didn't have jobs. Everyone I ever
knew had a job no matter how weird or goofy they were. They all had some
kind of job. It never seemed like an accomplishment. You had to have a
job to live. An accomplishment to me is something a lot more substantial
than just having a job.

[...]

I not only have relatives that have gone far in life but I know lots of
people that have too. So what? Who doesn't. One of my brothers in law is
a real estate tycoon down in Newport Beach, Calif. A cousin of mine
works for him and makes a lot of money too and he lives in Orange Co. So
what? That has nothing to do with me and your friends' children's
accomplishments have nothing to do with you. So why even bring it up?

Another friend had two daughters. One got a phd from Harvard and
teaches in Texas. The other one went to the Royal Ballet School in
London and then danced in the U.S. Then went college and got a
degree.

Yeah, so what? Some people have children that go a long way. That isn't
an accomplishment of the parent.

Funny but I do not see that you accomplished anything. I suspect that
you are not able to get along with people. So you have never
married. Since you refer to women as Bitches, it seems that you are
not attracted to women. Perhaps not homosexual, but also not
heterosexual . If you live another twenty years, you will be alone
without any family.

You prove once again to be the man in the cave looking at the shadows on
the wall and thinking it's the real world. You don't know anything about
me, my life, how I relate to others, my sexuality, or any other darn
thing, and yet you're making ridiculous assertions about all of them.
That's the height of ignorance, and arrogance. Should I tell you what I
think you are like based upon the ignorance and arrogance you
demonstrate here? Yeah, I didn't think so. My advice to you is if you
don't have the facts you should keep your mouth shut. You look like an
idiot making assertions when you haven't got anything to back them up with.

Hawke

[email protected] August 27th 12 09:28 PM

On Aug 6, 2:11*pm, Hawke wrote:

Uh. *According to the public records your property is actually owned
by your parents.

You're making the same mistake as numb nuts. That's what the mortgage
says. The title to the property says something else.

Hawke

The county records show your parents as owners. I did not look for
your mortgage information.

Dan