Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default "Sid9" - fraud, troll and liar who was never in the military

On 8/28/2012 6:10 PM, wrote:
On Aug 28, 7:19 pm, Hawke wrote:

Actually, what you think means squat because it's 100% wrong. The title
says I'm an owner and that is the controlling document. So it doesn't
matter what you saw.

Hawke

Duh. The county is where the title is registered. And the county
says your parents are the owners. You might have a lien on the
property, but your parents can still sell the property.

You need to know this stuff to be a real estate agent.

Dan

Now you sound just like Pimpton the Liar. Were you there when I signed
the documents and cut a check for my share of the property? We know
that's a "No". So you weren't there. I was. I told you what happened. So
you have an eye witness. You don't believe someone who signed the
documents personally. See why I think you don't know what you are
talking about most of the time? You never know who is credible and you
always fall for any line of bull**** as long as it is from a rightwinger.

Hawke