Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default "Sid9" - fraud, troll and liar who was never in the military

On Aug 29, 3:49*pm, Hawke wrote:

Now you sound just like Pimpton the Liar. Were you there when I signed
the documents and cut a check for my share of the property? We know
that's a "No". So you weren't there. I was. I told you what happened. So
you have an eye witness. You don't believe someone who signed the
documents personally. See why I think you don't know what you are
talking about most of the time? You never know who is credible and you
always fall for any line of bull**** as long as it is from a rightwinger.

Hawke

Cut a check for your share? First you claim the property is yours and
now you say you cut a check for your share. So is the property owned
by a group of people?

But I digress, I was not there , but what difference does that make.
The county clerk recorder is where the ownership of property is
recorded.

Take a look at

http://clerk-recorder.buttecounty.ne...l_records.html

Note that is your county and it says real estate transactions are
recorded by the county clerk recorded.

Dan