Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default "Sid9" - fraud, troll and liar who was never in the military

On 8/27/2012 1:28 PM, wrote:
On Aug 6, 2:11 pm, Hawke wrote:

Uh. According to the public records your property is actually owned
by your parents.

You're making the same mistake as numb nuts. That's what the mortgage
says. The title to the property says something else.

Hawke

The county records show your parents as owners. I did not look for
your mortgage information.

Dan

All I can tell you is that I signed the papers, I put my money down on
it, so I have a legal property interest in it, which makes me an owner.
At some point in time I'll be the sole owner. I live out in the country
on purpose. I could have bought a nice 3 bedroom, two bath, house on a
corner lot in town if I wanted to, but I wanted to live out in the
country. I may eventually build a house on this property some day. I'll
just have to see what happens down the road.

Hawke