Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default "Sid9" - fraud, troll and liar who was never in the military

On Aug 28, 2:36*pm, Hawke wrote:

All I can tell you is that I signed the papers, I put my money down on
it, so I have a legal property interest in it, which makes me an owner.
At some point in time I'll be the sole owner. I live out in the country
on purpose. I could have bought a nice 3 bedroom, two bath, house on a
corner lot in town if I wanted to, but I wanted to live out in the
country. I may eventually build a house on this property some day. I'll
just have to see what happens down the road.

Hawke

Well the county says your parents are the owners. So whatever you
signed means squat. I would think that a former real estate agent
would know better.

What I really believe is that the property is in your parents name
because as senior citizens they pay less taxes on the property. And
the whole thing is to gyp the county. But it matters not, the
property is not yours. Your parents could sell it to someone as they
are the registered owners.

Dan