Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner[_7_] Gunner[_7_] is offline

Default "Sid9" - fraud, troll and liar who was never in the military

On Mon, 27 Aug 2012 13:28:44 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Aug 6, 2:11*pm, Hawke wrote:

Uh. *According to the public records your property is actually owned
by your parents.

You're making the same mistake as numb nuts. That's what the mortgage
says. The title to the property says something else.

Hawke

The county records show your parents as owners. I did not look for
your mortgage information.

Dan

Ohoh....seems like the Parakeet got caught lying yet again.....tsk tsk
tsk.....

Gunner

One bleeding-heart type asked me in a recent interview if I did not
agree that "violence begets violence." I told him that it is my
earnest endeavor to see that it does. I would like very much to ensure
- and in some cases I have - that any man who offers violence to his
fellow citizen begets a whole lot more in return than he can enjoy.

- Jeff Cooper