Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default "Sid9" - fraud, troll and liar who was never in the military

On 8/27/2012 7:27 PM, Gunner wrote:
On Mon, 27 Aug 2012 13:28:44 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Aug 6, 2:11 pm, Hawke wrote:

Uh. According to the public records your property is actually owned
by your parents.

You're making the same mistake as numb nuts. That's what the mortgage
says. The title to the property says something else.

Hawke

The county records show your parents as owners. I did not look for
your mortgage information.

Dan

Ohoh....seems like the Parakeet got caught lying yet again.....tsk tsk
tsk.....

Gunner

Nice try, but you don't catch me lying because I don't. I'm not like
you. I don't have to make **** up like you do.

Hawke