Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default "Sid9" - fraud, troll and liar who was never in the military

On Sep 5, 9:38*pm, " wrote:

The last thing heard from Hawke in this thread was

Now you sound just like Pimpton the Liar. Were you there when I signed
the documents and cut a check for my share of the property? We know
that's a "No". So you weren't there. I was. I told you what happened.
So
you have an eye witness. You don't believe someone who signed the
documents personally. See why I think you don't know what you are
talking about most of the time? You never know who is credible and you
always fall for any line of bull**** as long as it is from a
rightwinger.

Hawke

But he still has not explained why the county records show his parents
to be the owners.

Dan