Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner[_7_] Gunner[_7_] is offline

Default "Sid9" - fraud, troll and liar who was never in the military

On Fri, 7 Sep 2012 06:44:11 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Sep 5, 9:38*pm, " wrote:

The last thing heard from Hawke in this thread was

Now you sound just like Pimpton the Liar. Were you there when I signed
the documents and cut a check for my share of the property? We know
that's a "No". So you weren't there. I was. I told you what happened.
So
you have an eye witness. You don't believe someone who signed the
documents personally. See why I think you don't know what you are
talking about most of the time? You never know who is credible and you
always fall for any line of bull**** as long as it is from a
rightwinger.

Hawke

But he still has not explained why the county records show his parents
to be the owners.

Dan

Excellent point and one the Parakeet has been trying to avoid
answering for what..2 weeks so far?

Gunner

--
You just opened the window for a glimpse at the liberal mindset. You
people think, for some unknown reason, that since you are infinitely