Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT: Experimental vaccines and your health

On 2/5/2021 3:36 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 2/5/2021 12:29 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 2021-02-04, Muggles wrote:
Gene therapy ...

I will not be vaccinated. Period.

I ONLY consider being vaccinated after such shots have been tested for
several years. By then, the majority of negative reactions have been
documented, along with why those reactions happened. I get a flu shot
every fall because I've seen those work with very little allergic
reactions. The covid "vaccines" have not been tested long enough for me
to even consider taking one of those shots. I'm no guinea pig. If
other people WANT to be experimented on, that's their business.

--
Maggie

Let's see what you say when you're hospitalized with Covid.Â*Â* What
are guys
like Herman Cain, who wouldn't distance, wouldn't wear a mask, saying?

I've evidently already had a mild version of covid, and I'm fine.Â* At
least that's what they said when I had a sinus infection, which was
treated with antibiotics.

So then you had a bacterial infection, not a virus.Â* Not the same.
Antibiotics don't work on viruses.Â* Or you doctor is a quack.

Gee .. no kidding?? Yeah, I had a bacterial sinus infection. I got
antibiotics for it, but they also tested me for covid. They said I
tested positive. TWO separate issues, although they put on the test
information copy they sent to the lab that my symptoms were "suspicious
for covid."

I never had any of the listed covid symptoms. NO fever ... nothing,
unless you consider fatigue to be "suspicious" for covid. Frankly, I'm
thinking it was a false positive, but it doesn't matter at this point.
They told me to just stay home until 10 days after my first symptoms for
my sinus infection appeared. THAT was long before I ever went to get
antibiotics.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/5/2021 3:43 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message

I've examined the facts, and won't take a brand new vaccine.* My
immune system works.

That’s what most of the 2.25 million dead world wide from this virus
claimed too.

gee how would you know what 2.25 million dead people claimed?

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2021-02-04, Muggles wrote:
Gene therapy ...

I will not be vaccinated. Period.

I ONLY consider being vaccinated after such shots have been tested for
several years. By then, the majority of negative reactions have been
documented, along with why those reactions happened. I get a flu shot
every fall because I've seen those work with very little allergic
reactions. The covid "vaccines" have not been tested long enough for me
to even consider taking one of those shots. I'm no guinea pig. If
other people WANT to be experimented on, that's their business.

--

Let's see what you say when you're hospitalized with Covid. What are guys
like Herman Cain, who wouldn't distance, wouldn't wear a mask, saying?

I've evidently already had a mild version of covid, and I'm fine. At
least that's what they said when I had a sinus infection, which was
treated with antibiotics. Multiple family members and friends have had
similar cold type illnesses. They're fine, too.

What the hell are you babbling about now? That's what "they" said?
Did you have a Covid test and was it positive?

Try to learn how to read English.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/5/2021 4:23 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

On 2021-02-04, Muggles wrote:
Gene therapy ...

[...]

was treated with antibiotics.Â* Multiple family members and friends
have had similar cold type illnesses.Â* They're fine, too.Â* I only
know one older man who got the "flu" and waited too long before
seeking medical assistance.Â* They told him if he had waited 2 more
days that he would have died.Â* After receiving covid antibody
plasma, he's improved dramatically and will be getting out of the
hospital tomorrow (just confirmed).

COVID-19 is caused by a virus, and therefore antibiotics should not
be used for prevention or treatment.

They weren't treating covid ... I had a sinus infection.Â* Sinus
infections are treated with antibiotics - z pac to be specific.

Additionally, the ONLY medical treatment they CAN offer for covid is
antibody plasma that directly targets covid.

Thats another bare faced pig ignorant lie.

Vaccines are not a guarantee that individual won't catch covid, nor are
they a guarantee a person's body will produce the necessary antibodies
to fight it, either.

Infuse an individual with plasma antibodies and that individual begins
to improve that day... 3 days later they test negative for covid...
that's pretty solid evidence antibody plasma WORKS!.

snip nonsense

Some dont get any symptoms at all.

If you were infected, because you are too
stupid to wear a mask or socially distance,
or even self isolate until you tested negative,
repeatedly, you would have infected lots,
you irresponsible arsehole.

I've gone over a year living my life normally, not wearing masks, and
enjoying life. One sinus infection isn't a horrific issue. I get them
at least once a year. No other symptoms related to covid at all, BUT
they tested me anyway. Evidently, MY IMMUNE SYSTEM did what it's
supposed to do IF I really ever HAD covid.

There's NO way to prevent one person from catching a virus. Either your
immune system creates antibodies, which mine obviously has done since I
had NO covid symptoms, OR you get various levels of illness.

I guess it just chaps your hide I didn't die from a sinus infection,
huh? Perhaps, you should be careful who you wish dead because that
sentiment could come back to hit you at home if you're not careful.

I haven't really felt all that bad, either.Â* Just tired.

--
Maggie

On 2021-02-04, Muggles wrote:
Gene therapy ...

[...]

similar cold type illnesses. They're fine, too. I only know one older
man who got the "flu" and waited too long before seeking medical
assistance. They told him if he had waited 2 more days that he would
have died. After receiving covid antibody plasma, he's improved
dramatically and will be getting out of the hospital tomorrow (just
confirmed).

COVID-19 is caused by a virus, and therefore antibiotics should not be
used for prevention or treatment.

She had a sinus infection, which was treated by antibiotics.Â* In the
course of diagnosing and treating the sinus infection, she probably
had a covid antibody test.

No, they would not do an antibody test.Â* They said it was too soon to
test for antibodies.

Additionally, they just told me to wait 10 days after my initial
symptoms of a sinus infection began, and then I was good to go live a
normal life - no isolation - no masks ... etc.

Then they are complete ****wits.

I'm just about back to normal with the exception of making up for lost
sleep due to back pain at night when the weather changes.

I was told I'd have antibodies for a number of months. BUT, did NOT
get an antibody test.

Thats the way to check if it was a false positive.

So would another covid test have been.

gee ... Not going to get another test. What for, when I had NO covid
symptoms at all to begin with.

--
Maggie

On 2021-02-04, Muggles wrote:
Gene therapy ...

[...]

enjoying life.Â* One sinus infection isn't a horrific issue.Â* I get them
at least once a year.Â* No other symptoms related to covid at all, BUT
they tested me anyway.Â* Evidently, MY IMMUNE SYSTEM did what it's
supposed to do IF I really ever HAD covid.

There's NO way to prevent one person from catching a virus.Â* Either your
immune system creates antibodies, which mine obviously has done since I
had NO covid symptoms, OR you get various levels of illness.

I guess it just chaps your hide I didn't die from a sinus infection,
huh?Â*Â* Perhaps, you should be careful who you wish dead because that
sentiment could come back to hit you at home if you're not careful.

I haven't really felt all that bad, either.Â* Just tired.

Funny how one case makes YOUR argument, but millions worldwide does not
make a case against yours. But, of course, YOU are always right. Bot
correct of course.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2021-02-04, Muggles wrote:
Gene therapy ...

I will not be vaccinated. Period.

I ONLY consider being vaccinated after such shots have been tested for
several years. By then, the majority of negative reactions have been
documented, along with why those reactions happened. I get a flu shot
every fall because I've seen those work with very little allergic
reactions. The covid "vaccines" have not been tested long enough for
me to even consider taking one of those shots. I'm no guinea pig.
If other people WANT to be experimented on, that's their business.

When in the history of vaccination approval and administration in the
U.S. was there was a vaccine that demonstrated a statistically
significant incidence of delayed side effects (serious or otherwise)
occurring more than a few months following inoculation? Please provide
a reputable reference. I don't think that you'll be able to find one.
Yet, on the basis of fear, unsubstantiated by any facts, you consider
the potential risk of such a situation greater than the extremely well
documented substantial risk of becoming crippled or killed by an
infection with one of the COVID variants. For the sake of yourself,
your family members, friends, and possible co-workers, examine the facts
and reconsider your decision!

When in the history of vaccination approval and administration in the
U.S. was there was a mRNA vaccine?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2021-02-04, Muggles wrote:
Gene therapy ...

[...]

For approval, yes,this is the first, but it is not the first worked on
to date. It is not new technology.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...ines/mrna.html
mRNA vaccines have been studied before for flu, Zika, rabies, and
cytomegalovirus (CMV). As soon as the necessary information about the
virus that causes COVID-19 was available, scientists began designing the
mRNA instructions for cells to build the unique spike protein into an
mRNA vaccine.

Future mRNA vaccine technology may allow for one vaccine to provide
protection for multiple diseases, thus decreasing the number of shots
needed for protection against common vaccine-preventable diseases.

Beyond vaccines, cancer research has used mRNA to trigger the immune
system to target specific cancer cells.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Muggles wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Muggles wrote

I've examined the facts, and won't take a brand new vaccine. My immune
system works.

That’s what most of the 2.25 million dead world wide from this virus
claimed too.

gee how would you know what 2.25 million dead people claimed?

Because that’s what their relos and
associates said that they stupidly said.

On 2021-02-04, Muggles wrote:
Gene therapy ...

[...]

Says the fool that couldnt even manage to
work out what he meant when he said that
we had known about the plasma treatment
that doesnt work very well, since summer.

On 2021-02-04, Muggles wrote:
Gene therapy ...

[...]

had similar cold type illnesses. They're fine, too. I only know one
older man who got the "flu" and waited too long before seeking medical
assistance. They told him if he had waited 2 more days that he would
have died. After receiving covid antibody plasma, he's improved
dramatically and will be getting out of the hospital tomorrow (just
confirmed).

COVID-19 is caused by a virus, and therefore antibiotics should not be
used for prevention or treatment.

They weren't treating covid ... I had a sinus infection. Sinus
infections are treated with antibiotics - z pac to be specific.

Additionally, the ONLY medical treatment they CAN offer for covid is
antibody plasma that directly targets covid.

Thats another bare faced pig ignorant lie.

Vaccines are not a guarantee that individual won't catch covid, nor are
they a guarantee a person's body will produce the necessary antibodies to
fight it, either.

Irrelevant to that pig ignorant bare faced
lie about what treatment is available for
those who are infected with this virus.

The plasma isnt guaranteed to help an
infected person either and we know that
from proper clinical trials of that treatment.

Infuse an individual with plasma antibodies and that individual begins to
improve that day...

In fact plenty of those infused with the
plasma dont improve at all and die from
the virus and we know that from proper
clinical trials of that treatment.

3 days later they test negative for covid...

In fact plenty of those infused with the plasma
dont get that result and we know that from
proper clinical trials of that treatment.

that's pretty solid evidence antibody plasma WORKS!.

One individual's experience is not evidence
of anything when we dont even know if the
result he got was due to the plasma, stupid.
It could just as easily have been due to his
own immune system. Plenty do recover
from an infection with this virus even if
they had to be moved to a hospital in
an ambulance.

snip nonsense

You never could bull**** and lie
your way out of a wet paper bag.

Some dont get any symptoms at all.

If you were infected, because you are too
stupid to wear a mask or socially distance,
or even self isolate until you tested negative,
repeatedly, you would have infected lots,
you irresponsible arsehole.

I've gone over a year living my life normally, not wearing masks, and
enjoying life.

Irrelevant to whether you were in fact a complete
arsehole to keep doing that when you knew that
you had tested positive to the virus.

One sinus infection isn't a horrific issue. I get them at least once a
year.

Irrelevant to whether you were in fact a complete
arsehole to keep doing that when you knew that
you had tested positive to the virus.

No other symptoms related to covid at all, BUT they tested me anyway.
Evidently, MY IMMUNE SYSTEM did what it's supposed to do IF I really ever
HAD covid.

Irrelevant to whether you were in fact a complete
arsehole to keep doing that when you knew that
you had tested positive to the virus.

There's NO way to prevent one person from catching a virus.

Thats what vaccination does, ****wit. And thats why we stamped
out smallpox in the wild and are close to doing that with polio too.
The only reason that we havent done that with polio is because a
few fools as stupid as you, mostly muslims, refuse to be vaccinated.

Either your immune system creates antibodies, which mine obviously has
done since I had NO covid symptoms,

Thats a bare faced lie too.

OR you get various levels of illness.

I guess it just chaps your hide I didn't die from a sinus infection, huh?

Nope, what ****es me off is that you did
nothing different when you tested positive
for the virus and would have infected others
because you were such an utter arsehole.

Perhaps, you should be careful who you wish dead because that sentiment
could come back to hit you at home if you're not careful.

No chance, I am not actually stupid enough to refuse
vaccination and am certainly not such a complete
arsehole that I infect others if I test positive.

I haven't really felt all that bad, either. Just tired.

Which is one of the symptoms of this virus, ****wit.

On 2021-02-04, Muggles wrote:
Gene therapy ...

[...]

She had a sinus infection, which was treated by antibiotics. In the
course of diagnosing and treating the sinus infection, she probably
had a covid antibody test.

No, they would not do an antibody test. They said it was too soon to
test for antibodies.

Additionally, they just told me to wait 10 days after my initial
symptoms of a sinus infection began, and then I was good to go live a
normal life - no isolation - no masks ... etc.

Then they are complete ****wits.

I'm just about back to normal with the exception of making up for lost
sleep due to back pain at night when the weather changes.

Another symptom of this virus.

And have infected lots of people, arsehole.

I was told I'd have antibodies for a number of months. BUT, did NOT get
an antibody test.

Thats the way to check if it was a false positive.

So would another covid test have been.

gee ... Not going to get another test.

Yep, you actually are that terminal a ****wit.

What for,

So you know if you are infectious, ****wit.

when I had NO covid symptoms at all to begin with.

That is a bar faced lie and plenty of infected people are
infectious even when they have no symptoms, arsehole.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2021-02-04, Muggles wrote:
Gene therapy ...

I will not be vaccinated. Period.

I ONLY consider being vaccinated after such shots have been tested for
several years. By then, the majority of negative reactions have been
documented, along with why those reactions happened. I get a flu shot
every fall because I've seen those work with very little allergic
reactions. The covid "vaccines" have not been tested long enough for me
to even consider taking one of those shots. I'm no guinea pig. If
other people WANT to be experimented on, that's their business.

--
Maggie

Let's see what you say when you're hospitalized with Covid. What are guys
like Herman Cain, who wouldn't distance, wouldn't wear a mask, saying?

Imagine how those who always wore a mask, washed their hands and tried
to distance feel when they get infected.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2021-02-04, Muggles wrote:
Gene therapy ...

[...]

You are free to use one of the more traditional
vaccines and get a worse result with those.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/05/2021 07:42 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
For approval, yes,this is the first, but it is not the first worked on
to date. It is not new technology.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...ines/mrna.html

mRNA vaccines have been studied before for flu, Zika, rabies, and
cytomegalovirus (CMV). As soon as the necessary information about the
virus that causes COVID-19 was available, scientists began designing the
mRNA instructions for cells to build the unique spike protein into an
mRNA vaccine.

https://www.biospace.com/article/mod...cine-approach/

Published: Apr 14, 2020

"The company released promising early data from a Phase I trial of its
experimental Zika vaccine this morning, which could possibly set the
stage for similar data for the COVID-19 vaccine."

Yeah, studied. It seemed to be effective in mice and macaques.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 6 Feb 2021 13:45:01 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

The Natural Philosopher about senile Rodent:
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message

I've examined the facts, and won't take a brand new vaccine.* My
immune system works.

That’s what most of the 2.25 million dead world wide from this virus
claimed too.

gee* how would you know what 2.25 million dead people claimed?

Hey Muggles, here's another fact for you, a real fact: In data just
released yesterday from the Norovax Phase III study; in their South
African cohort of test subjects, numerous subjects in both the
received-vaccine subset (the challenge arm of the study) and in the the
placebo arm of the study (they received sterile saline instead of the
vaccine) had a documented history of previous infection with the initial
variant of the COVID-19 virus. That history was documented both by
medical history and by PCR testing. When tracked over the subsequent
two months to compare Norovax vaccine efficacy against a placebo shot,
there were numerous cases of serious infection with the newer South
African variant of the COVID-19 virus in the placebo group and NO cases
of serious infection with the South African variant in the group that
had received the real vaccine. To remind you, this is a group of
patients all with a documented medical history of previous infection
with the initial COVID variant.

If you really already have had a COVID infection, it was almost
certainly with the initial variant. The data set I'm describing is the
first published evidence that previous infection with the initial
prevalent variant of COVID does NOT protect against subsequent infection
with the South African variant, but at least 1 vaccine in the pipeline,
the Norovax vaccine, DOES provide protection. Both Pfizer and Moderna
are currently running analogous Phase III studies to test the efficacy
of their vaccines against both the U.K. and the South African variants.

In one easy sentence: you are NOT immune to future infection with newer
variants just because you previously had an infection with the original
variant of the COVID virus, but you are likely to gain significant
protection if not full immunity against newer variants if you get
vaccinated.

These are the facts as of this AM.

On 2021-02-04, Muggles wrote:
Gene therapy ...

[...]

That's a non sequitur; completely irrelevant. In the past, many new
vaccines when first approved and administered, were developed by novel
techniques and had never before been used to develop a safe and
effective vaccine. You think the smallpox vaccine was safe? How about
the Sabin polio vaccine? Not even discussing vaccines, how many people
have life-threatening allergies to the penicillins or other families of
life-saving medicines? Should we ban penicillin? Should we place a
strict embargo on peanuts and ban them entirely from the marketplace
because a small percentage of the population is at risk? All decisions
involving public health constitute best judgement after a risk vs.
benefit analysis.

Risk vs. benefit. Yes, we might be able to extend experimental vaccine
protocols for many months or even years but there's no objective
endpoint that can be set. How long is long enough? Why choose any
particular length of followup? Usually it's a compromise between
recruiting and retaining sufficient subjects to enable an appropriate
magnitude of statistical significance when the data is analyzed, the
cost per month of keeping a research team funded to maintain the
protocol, the severity of the disease threat, and what is known about
the biology of how we respond to the introduction of similar foreign
substances into our bodies. mRNA is not a novel molecule, recently
synthesized in the lab. It's produced by cells and viruses and needed
to maintain that specie's viability in nature. Our cells need mRNA to
fabricate proteins. We've known about corona viruses for decades and
none have ever even been suspected much less documented of being either
mutagenic or carcinogenic. We know how lethal and transmissible the
COVID corona virus has been. The risk vs benefit of administering mRNA
vaccines against the COVID virus strongly favors the use of the
preapproval human clinical trial period that was selected.

On 2021-02-04, Muggles wrote:
Gene therapy ...

[...]

The goal of vaccines is to trick our immune systems into producing
antibodies that target a specific virus attacking our bodies. Why not
skip traditional vaccines and go straight to treating the most sick
people with covid antibody plasma?
--
Maggie

On 2021-02-04, Muggles wrote:
Gene therapy ...

[...]

the U.S. was there was a mRNA vaccine?

[...]

If it actually works, don't you think they'd be using it already instead
of vaccinating?

On 2021-02-04, Muggles wrote:
Gene therapy ...

[...]

There are many more people who have had covid and recovered on their
own. They have antibodies that can be donated and used to SAVE the most
vulnerable to this virus. Why NOT do that? Antibodies are the goal of
treating people with vaccines. Those who are VERY SICK can (and do)
benefit from infusions of antibody plasma.

--
Maggie

On 2021-02-04, Muggles wrote:
Gene therapy ...

[...]

Covid: 'Convalescent plasma no benefit to hospital patients'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-55681051

Of course you know better than the experts.

On 2021-02-04, Muggles wrote:
Gene therapy ...

[...]

I know the goal of vaccines: to trick the body into creating antibodies.

I also KNOW of a man who was literally close to dying with covid caused
pneumonia and a blood infection. He should have died. BUT, they gave
him his first antibody plasma treatment and the same day he began
improving. They continued to give him several other antibody plasma
treatments and 3 days later is tested negative, his pneumonia and blood
infection responded to treatment, and he DRAMATICALLY IMPROVED in a
relatively short period of time.

Why NOT use this approach with those who get very ill because of age and
comorbities? Antibodies literally STOP the reproduction of covid and it
dies. This allows the individual to put all their bodies energy into
fighting the infections covid caused.

--
Maggie

On 2021-02-04, Muggles wrote:
Gene therapy ...

[...]

The trials disagreed with you.

On 2021-02-04, Muggles wrote:
Gene therapy ...

[...]

in the U.S. was there was a mRNA vaccine?

[...]

Those trials are not recent, either. There wasn't a large sampling of
people who HAD antibodies, either. Now, there is.

--
Maggie

On 2021-02-04, Muggles wrote:
Gene therapy ...

[...]

Last month, january 20th.

On 2021-02-04, Muggles wrote:
Gene therapy ...

[...]

Muggles, you are mistaken again. The goal of vaccines is to use an
extremely low risk method to induce our immune system to develop the
ability to fight an extremely dangerous high risk pathogen. In other
words, it is a preventive treatment, given to totally avoid or minimize
the severity of disease in a patient who may become exposed to a high
risk pathogen.

Our immune system, whether through exposure to an effective vaccine or
exposure to a pathogen, activates numerous mechanisms of immune response
IN ADDITION TO CIRCULATING ANTIBODIES. In contrast, COVID immune
antibody plasma doesn't induce our immune system to develop the full
array of infection fighting mechanisms, many of which provide long
lasting immune "memory". In fact it induces no immune response. It is
not a preventative treatment. It is a therapy for selected COVID
infected patients who have only mild to moderate cases of clinical
disease. In well documented studies, it has been found to be
ineffective in severe cases. It only passively provides circulating
antibodies which are of relatively short duration. It leaves no
"memory" to minimize the severity of future infection from any variant
of any pathogen.

Another advantage of vaccines is that in the case of pathogens that
mutate frequently, vaccines often provide a degree of protection against
mutant strains that were not specifically targeted by that vaccine due
to the vaccine-induced non-antibody immune system mechanisms. This is
the "cross-immunity" phenomenon you may have heard about. By contrast,
immune plasma has been found to usually be entirely ineffective against
infections from mutant strains. The infused antibodies don't recognize
the variant (mutated) pathogens and are incapable of neutralizing them.
This vaccine advantage pertains as well to our current generation of
COVID-19 vaccines. Preliminary data suggest that both the Pfizer and
Moderna vaccines provide good protection against severe illness and
death from the U.K., Brazilian, and South African mutant strains even if
they aren't as effective in preventing mild-moderate cases.

On 2021-02-04, Muggles wrote:
Gene therapy ...

[...]

geez ... you think because I used different words to describe the SAME
process that I'm "mistaken."

Our immune system, whether through exposure to an effective vaccine or
exposure to a pathogen, activates numerous mechanisms of immune response
IN ADDITION TO CIRCULATING ANTIBODIES. In contrast, COVID immune
antibody plasma doesn't induce our immune system to develop the full

Another advantage of vaccines is that in the case of pathogens that

See my previous statement.

I also specifically mentioned that covid antibody plasma could be good
to use for people who are very ill where their bodies are fighting
multiple infections causes by covid.

The GOAL is to get antibodies to attack the virus. I don't care what
one study said last month or even last year. I'm aware of one friend
(with multiple physical issues) who should be dead but is NOT dead
because he was given covid antibody treatments.

Evidently, it WORKS! Why not treat more people who need life saving
antibodies to fight covid?

--
Maggie

On 2021-02-04, Muggles wrote:
Gene therapy ...

[...]

Again! the NHS trial disagrees with you.

On 2021-02-04, Muggles wrote:
Gene therapy ...

[...]

geez Try researching. I hear Google scholar is a great source.

"The adjusted models (as defined in Table 2) generally showed a similar
association — a lower relative risk of death among patients who received
plasma transfusions with high anti–SARS-CoV-2 IgG antibody levels..."

"In a retrospective study based on a national registry, convalescent
plasma was identified as a potentially beneficial therapy in
hospitalized patients with Covid-19. Our principal finding was that
among patients with Covid-19 who were not receiving mechanical
ventilation, the transfusion of plasma with high antibody levels was
associated with a lower risk of death than the transfusion of plasma
with low antibody levels. We found no such relationship (between
antibody level and the risk of death) among patients with Covid-19 who
were receiving mechanical ventilation. In addition, patients who
received plasma within 3 days after receiving a diagnosis of Covid-19
had a lower risk of death than those who received transfusions later in
the disease course."

"These data were consistent with a mortality benefit associated with
high-titer plasma administered earlier in the course of the disease. Our
findings parallel the recent findings from a trial of the antiviral
agent remdesivir in which clinical benefit was evident among patients
who were not receiving advanced respiratory support and absent among
patients who were receiving noninvasive high-flow oxygen or mechanical
ventilation.32,36,37 Our findings are also consistent with aggregate
data from observational studies and randomized trials of convalescent
plasma,7,9,38,39 as well as with historical evidence regarding antibody
therapy for infectious diseases.3 Our data and those from other studies
provide support for the use of anti–SARS-CoV-2 antibody assays as an
indicator of the potency of Covid-19 convalescent plasma."

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2031893

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

Because it has to be tested and deemed safe. Many treatments are tried
and some have failed. I'll let the scientists check it out first.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/7/2021 12:03 PM, Muggles wrote:

I know the goal of vaccines: to trick the body into creating antibodies.

I also KNOW of a man who was literally close to dying with covid caused
pneumonia and a blood infection. He should have died.* BUT, they gave
him his first antibody plasma treatment and the same day he began
improving.* They continued to give him several other antibody plasma
treatments and 3 days later is tested negative, his pneumonia and blood
infection responded to treatment, and he DRAMATICALLY IMPROVED in a
relatively short period of time.

Why NOT use this approach with those who get very ill because of age and
comorbities? Antibodies literally STOP the reproduction of covid and it
dies.* This allows the individual to put all their bodies energy into
fighting the infections covid caused.

My friend Al got the same treatment Trump got. Only difference, Al
died. Just because it worked once does not prove anything.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/7/2021 12:46 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
[...]

The science in favor of antibody plasma treatments is already available.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/7/2021 12:49 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
[...]

geez .... It's worked more than once. The science and studies are out
there, already, that supports the use of antibody plasma treatments with
covid.

--
Maggie