Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_31_] Muggles[_31_] is offline

Default OT: Experimental vaccines and your health

On 2/5/2021 4:23 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 2/5/2021 11:53 AM, Bod wrote:
On 05/02/2021 17:29, Muggles wrote:
On 2021-02-04, Muggles wrote:
Gene therapy ...

I will not be vaccinated. Period.

I ONLY consider being vaccinated after such shots have been tested
for
several years. By then, the majority of negative reactions have been
documented, along with why those reactions happened. I get a flu shot
every fall because I've seen those work with very little allergic
reactions. The covid "vaccines" have not been tested long enough
for me
to even consider taking one of those shots. I'm no guinea pig. If
other people WANT to be experimented on, that's their business.

Let's see what you say when you're hospitalized with Covid.Â*Â* What
are guys
like Herman Cain, who wouldn't distance, wouldn't wear a mask, saying?

I've evidently already had a mild version of covid, and I'm fine.
At least that's what they said when I had a sinus infection, which
was treated with antibiotics.Â* Multiple family members and friends
have had similar cold type illnesses.Â* They're fine, too.Â* I only
know one older man who got the "flu" and waited too long before
seeking medical assistance.Â* They told him if he had waited 2 more
days that he would have died.Â* After receiving covid antibody
plasma, he's improved dramatically and will be getting out of the
hospital tomorrow (just confirmed).

COVID-19 is caused by a virus, and therefore antibiotics should not
be used for prevention or treatment.

They weren't treating covid ... I had a sinus infection.Â* Sinus
infections are treated with antibiotics - z pac to be specific.

Additionally, the ONLY medical treatment they CAN offer for covid is
antibody plasma that directly targets covid.

Thats another bare faced pig ignorant lie.

Vaccines are not a guarantee that individual won't catch covid, nor are
they a guarantee a person's body will produce the necessary antibodies
to fight it, either.

Infuse an individual with plasma antibodies and that individual begins
to improve that day... 3 days later they test negative for covid...
that's pretty solid evidence antibody plasma WORKS!.

snip nonsense

Some dont get any symptoms at all.

If you were infected, because you are too
stupid to wear a mask or socially distance,
or even self isolate until you tested negative,
repeatedly, you would have infected lots,
you irresponsible arsehole.

I've gone over a year living my life normally, not wearing masks, and
enjoying life. One sinus infection isn't a horrific issue. I get them
at least once a year. No other symptoms related to covid at all, BUT
they tested me anyway. Evidently, MY IMMUNE SYSTEM did what it's
supposed to do IF I really ever HAD covid.

There's NO way to prevent one person from catching a virus. Either your
immune system creates antibodies, which mine obviously has done since I
had NO covid symptoms, OR you get various levels of illness.

I guess it just chaps your hide I didn't die from a sinus infection,
huh? Perhaps, you should be careful who you wish dead because that
sentiment could come back to hit you at home if you're not careful.

I haven't really felt all that bad, either.Â* Just tired.

--
Maggie