Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default OT: Experimental vaccines and your health

On 07/02/2021 17:53, Muggles wrote:
On 2/7/2021 11:36 AM, Retirednoguilt wrote:
On 2/7/2021 11:35 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 2/6/2021 10:57 AM, Retirednoguilt wrote:
On 2/5/2021 9:32 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 2021-02-04, Muggles wrote:
Gene therapy ...

I will not be vaccinated. Period.

I ONLY consider being vaccinated after such shots have been
tested for
several years.* By then, the majority of negative reactions have
been
documented, along with why those reactions happened.* I get a flu
shot
every fall because I've seen those work with very little allergic
reactions.* The covid "vaccines" have not been tested long enough
for
me to even consider taking one of those shots.** I'm no guinea pig.
If other people WANT to be experimented on, that's their business.

When in the history of vaccination approval and administration in the
U.S. was there was a vaccine that demonstrated a statistically
significant incidence of delayed side effects (serious or otherwise)
occurring more than a few months following inoculation?* Please
provide
a reputable reference.* I don't think that you'll be able to find
one.
Yet, on the basis of fear, unsubstantiated by any facts, you consider
the potential risk of such a situation greater than the extremely
well
documented substantial risk of becoming crippled or killed by an
infection with one of the COVID variants.* For the sake of yourself,
your family members, friends, and possible co-workers, examine the
facts
and reconsider your decision!

When in the history of vaccination approval and administration in
the U.S. was there was a mRNA vaccine?

That's a non sequitur; completely irrelevant.* In the past, many new
vaccines when first approved and administered, were developed by
novel techniques and had never before been used to develop a safe
and effective vaccine.* You think the smallpox vaccine was safe?
How about the Sabin polio vaccine?* Not even discussing vaccines,
how many people have life-threatening allergies to the penicillins
or other families of life-saving medicines?* Should we ban
penicillin? Should we place a strict embargo on peanuts and ban them
entirely from the marketplace because a small percentage of the
population is at risk? All decisions involving public health
constitute best judgement after a risk vs. benefit analysis.

Risk vs. benefit.* Yes, we might be able to extend experimental
vaccine protocols for many months or even years but there's no
objective endpoint that can be set.* How long is long enough?* Why
choose any particular length of followup?* Usually it's a compromise
between recruiting and retaining sufficient subjects to enable an
appropriate magnitude of statistical significance when the data is
analyzed, the cost per month of keeping a research team funded to
maintain the protocol, the severity of the disease threat, and what
is known about the biology of how we respond to the introduction of
similar foreign substances into our bodies.* mRNA is not a novel
molecule, recently synthesized in the lab.* It's produced by cells
and viruses and needed to maintain that specie's viability in
nature.* Our cells need mRNA to fabricate proteins.* We've known
about corona viruses for decades and none have ever even been
suspected much less documented of being either mutagenic or
carcinogenic.* We know how lethal and transmissible the COVID corona
virus has been.* The risk vs benefit of administering mRNA vaccines
against the COVID virus strongly favors the use of the preapproval
human clinical trial period that was selected.

The goal of vaccines is to trick our immune systems into producing
antibodies that target a specific virus attacking our bodies.** Why
not skip traditional vaccines and go straight to treating the most
sick people with covid antibody plasma?

Muggles, you are mistaken again.* The goal of vaccines is to use an
extremely low risk method to induce our immune system to develop the
ability to fight an extremely dangerous high risk pathogen.* In other
words, it is a preventive treatment, given to totally avoid or
minimize the severity of disease in a patient who may become exposed
to a high risk pathogen.

geez ... you think because I used different words to describe the SAME
process that I'm "mistaken."

Our immune system, whether through exposure to an effective vaccine or
exposure to a pathogen, activates numerous mechanisms of immune
response IN ADDITION TO CIRCULATING ANTIBODIES. In contrast, COVID
immune antibody plasma doesn't induce our immune system to develop the
full

Another advantage of vaccines is that in the case of pathogens that

See my previous statement.

I also specifically mentioned that covid antibody plasma could be good
to use for people who are very ill where their bodies are fighting
multiple infections causes by covid.

The GOAL is to get antibodies to attack the virus.* I don't care what
one study said last month or even last year.* I'm aware of one friend
(with multiple physical issues) who should be dead but is NOT dead
because he was given covid antibody treatments.

Evidently, it WORKS!* Why not treat more people who need life saving
antibodies to fight covid?

Again! the NHS trial disagrees with you.