Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_31_] Muggles[_31_] is offline

Default OT: Experimental vaccines and your health

On 2/7/2021 12:49 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 2/7/2021 12:03 PM, Muggles wrote:

I know the goal of vaccines: to trick the body into creating antibodies.

I also KNOW of a man who was literally close to dying with covid
caused pneumonia and a blood infection. He should have died.* BUT,
they gave him his first antibody plasma treatment and the same day he
began improving.* They continued to give him several other antibody
plasma treatments and 3 days later is tested negative, his pneumonia
and blood infection responded to treatment, and he DRAMATICALLY
IMPROVED in a relatively short period of time.

Why NOT use this approach with those who get very ill because of age
and comorbities? Antibodies literally STOP the reproduction of covid
and it dies.* This allows the individual to put all their bodies
energy into fighting the infections covid caused.

My friend Al got the same treatment Trump got.* Only difference, Al
died.* Just because it worked once does not prove anything.

geez .... It's worked more than once. The science and studies are out
there, already, that supports the use of antibody plasma treatments with
covid.

--
Maggie