Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_31_] Muggles[_31_] is offline

Default OT: Experimental vaccines and your health

On 2/5/2021 8:32 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 2021-02-04, Muggles wrote:
Gene therapy ...

I will not be vaccinated. Period.

I ONLY consider being vaccinated after such shots have been tested for
several years.* By then, the majority of negative reactions have been
documented, along with why those reactions happened.* I get a flu shot
every fall because I've seen those work with very little allergic
reactions.* The covid "vaccines" have not been tested long enough for
me to even consider taking one of those shots.** I'm no guinea pig.
If other people WANT to be experimented on, that's their business.

When in the history of vaccination approval and administration in the
U.S. was there was a vaccine that demonstrated a statistically
significant incidence of delayed side effects (serious or otherwise)
occurring more than a few months following inoculation?* Please provide
a reputable reference.* I don't think that you'll be able to find one.
Yet, on the basis of fear, unsubstantiated by any facts, you consider
the potential risk of such a situation greater than the extremely well
documented substantial risk of becoming crippled or killed by an
infection with one of the COVID variants.* For the sake of yourself,
your family members, friends, and possible co-workers, examine the facts
and reconsider your decision!

When in the history of vaccination approval and administration in the
U.S. was there was a mRNA vaccine?

Exactly!

--
Maggie