Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT: Experimental vaccines and your health

Muggles wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Muggles wrote
On 2/5/2021 11:53 AM, Bod wrote:
On 05/02/2021 17:29, Muggles wrote:
On 2021-02-04, Muggles wrote:
Gene therapy ...

I will not be vaccinated. Period.

I ONLY consider being vaccinated after such shots have been tested
for
several years. By then, the majority of negative reactions have been
documented, along with why those reactions happened. I get a flu
shot
every fall because I've seen those work with very little allergic
reactions. The covid "vaccines" have not been tested long enough for
me
to even consider taking one of those shots. I'm no guinea pig. If
other people WANT to be experimented on, that's their business.

Let's see what you say when you're hospitalized with Covid. What
are guys
like Herman Cain, who wouldn't distance, wouldn't wear a mask,
saying?

I've evidently already had a mild version of covid, and I'm fine. At
least that's what they said when I had a sinus infection, which was
treated with antibiotics. Multiple family members and friends have
had similar cold type illnesses. They're fine, too. I only know one
older man who got the "flu" and waited too long before seeking medical
assistance. They told him if he had waited 2 more days that he would
have died. After receiving covid antibody plasma, he's improved
dramatically and will be getting out of the hospital tomorrow (just
confirmed).

COVID-19 is caused by a virus, and therefore antibiotics should not be
used for prevention or treatment.

They weren't treating covid ... I had a sinus infection. Sinus
infections are treated with antibiotics - z pac to be specific.

Additionally, the ONLY medical treatment they CAN offer for covid is
antibody plasma that directly targets covid.

Thats another bare faced pig ignorant lie.

Vaccines are not a guarantee that individual won't catch covid, nor are
they a guarantee a person's body will produce the necessary antibodies to
fight it, either.

Irrelevant to that pig ignorant bare faced
lie about what treatment is available for
those who are infected with this virus.

The plasma isnt guaranteed to help an
infected person either and we know that
from proper clinical trials of that treatment.

Infuse an individual with plasma antibodies and that individual begins to
improve that day...

In fact plenty of those infused with the
plasma dont improve at all and die from
the virus and we know that from proper
clinical trials of that treatment.

3 days later they test negative for covid...

In fact plenty of those infused with the plasma
dont get that result and we know that from
proper clinical trials of that treatment.

that's pretty solid evidence antibody plasma WORKS!.

One individual's experience is not evidence
of anything when we dont even know if the
result he got was due to the plasma, stupid.
It could just as easily have been due to his
own immune system. Plenty do recover
from an infection with this virus even if
they had to be moved to a hospital in
an ambulance.

snip nonsense

You never could bull**** and lie
your way out of a wet paper bag.

Some dont get any symptoms at all.

If you were infected, because you are too
stupid to wear a mask or socially distance,
or even self isolate until you tested negative,
repeatedly, you would have infected lots,
you irresponsible arsehole.

I've gone over a year living my life normally, not wearing masks, and
enjoying life.

Irrelevant to whether you were in fact a complete
arsehole to keep doing that when you knew that
you had tested positive to the virus.

One sinus infection isn't a horrific issue. I get them at least once a
year.

Irrelevant to whether you were in fact a complete
arsehole to keep doing that when you knew that
you had tested positive to the virus.

No other symptoms related to covid at all, BUT they tested me anyway.
Evidently, MY IMMUNE SYSTEM did what it's supposed to do IF I really ever
HAD covid.

Irrelevant to whether you were in fact a complete
arsehole to keep doing that when you knew that
you had tested positive to the virus.

There's NO way to prevent one person from catching a virus.

Thats what vaccination does, ****wit. And thats why we stamped
out smallpox in the wild and are close to doing that with polio too.
The only reason that we havent done that with polio is because a
few fools as stupid as you, mostly muslims, refuse to be vaccinated.

Either your immune system creates antibodies, which mine obviously has
done since I had NO covid symptoms,

Thats a bare faced lie too.

OR you get various levels of illness.

I guess it just chaps your hide I didn't die from a sinus infection, huh?

Nope, what ****es me off is that you did
nothing different when you tested positive
for the virus and would have infected others
because you were such an utter arsehole.

Perhaps, you should be careful who you wish dead because that sentiment
could come back to hit you at home if you're not careful.

No chance, I am not actually stupid enough to refuse
vaccination and am certainly not such a complete
arsehole that I infect others if I test positive.

I haven't really felt all that bad, either. Just tired.

Which is one of the symptoms of this virus, ****wit.